over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne On vs. Off

StevenGFH

Registered
For some reason when I am "off" the Acne on my back gets really bad....like gross. But when on...it goes away 90%...regardless of what I run.

It is obviously hormonal....any ideas what could be causing it? Just curious....

it is not a cleanliness issue. Shower 2x per day, stay clean, I have used acne scrubs on my back...just gets worse and worse.

For some reason when I am "off" the Acne on my back gets really bad....like gross. But when on...it goes away 90%...regardless of what I run.

It is obviously hormonal....any ideas what could be causing it? Just curious....

it is not a cleanliness issue. Shower 2x per day, stay clean, I have used acne scrubs on my back...just gets worse and worse.

That's how I know when I have fake stuff, bc I break out.

It is like this every time I come off...idk what is causing it...test is low according to blood tests.

its weird. Typically acne gets worse for some people when "on"

Yea that's odd man this is the first time I've heard of this. Must have something to do with the estro to test to dht ect ratios when you're on compared to off. NPP made my back and shoulders look like peperoni pizza and halotestin gave me the deepest most painful pimples on my back. The ones that wont pop they're so clogged haha. I'm gonna do some reading up on your case with this acne though because im curious myself.

I've searching far and wide and there's really no definite answer as far as coming across a study on a legit scientific dr webpage or whatever and trust me I tried typing a bajillion things in to google. Found this post from elite fitness forums. Guys talking about the same thing you are... So is it it Clomid that causes acne or post-cycle hormonal imbalance?

Seems to me it might be clomid or the hormonal imbalance pct or off cycle versus on cycle hormonal imbalance. Ive come across a few different forums during my search for you bro. Youre not an alien dont worry theres allot of guys with your problem and confusion. I wish i had a definite answer dude sorry.

It is like this every time I come off...idk what is causing it...test is low according to blood tests.

its weird. Typically acne gets worse for some people when "on"

Your hormones become out of whack, thus the acne.

When I used to cycle I got really bad acne every time I came off. It would stick around for months until I did another cycle. Now that I blast and cruise skin is clearer that ever. If i do get acne its just for like 2 weeks between changing doses or something like that.

Last edited:
I get acne from masteron but smooth as a baby when off or on other stuff...unless I am doing a lot of cardio I usually get some acne from all the sweat.

Never noticed anything coming off.

Accutane 10mg/ED.

or

Vit B5 2g/ED.

my experience was the same, zero-to-mild back/chest/shoulder acne before cycle (te 500/wk), same while on cycle, ok during nolva pct.
ran adex .25mg/d throughout cycle.
couple weeks after pct got nailed with severe cystic acne all over chest and shoulders. worst acne I have ever had in my life.
painful, ugly. cysts were the size of
not hygiene related, tried tea tree oil soap, vit e, tetracycline, topical rx cream (forget name). took the dermatologist 2 seconds after i took my shirt off to rx accutane, went to the pharm to pickup and it was 900$ for a months worth!! couldnt not afford as the derm wanted to run 6months min.
all of a sudden the acne cleared up on its own.

seemed to peak at about 8-12 weeks after last pin and lasted for about 8 weeks before clearing up on its own.

bloods taken during the outbreak showed serum test 460, estra 28, nothing else notable.

I am not an expert by any means but my thoughts were than maybe dropping the adex after last pin allowed too much test to aromatize and flipped the ratio in favor of the estra. I plan to run an anti-e throughout pct this time to see if it helps.

just my experience, also couldnt find too much info when it was happening to me

Last edited:
Get some UV rays! People forget how good rays are for drying out your skin!!!

great point.

tanning usually knocks out any normal mild acne i have while on or off, but in the case of the cystic that hit post-cycle it did not have an effect.

great point.

tanning usually knocks out any normal mild acne i have while on or off, but in the case of the cystic that hit post-cycle it did not have an effect.

I tan inside and out and my skin stays dry and relatively zit free.

Acne can come about at anytime but it is usually during fluctuations in hormones so it's very common when you first start or end a hormone cycle. Some people react badly to certain hormones too. Then you have fat burners etc that make you sweat more. Elevated estrogen and/or androgens can be the cause too. Usually when on cycle I am fine it is when I start adding things in.

I have suffered badly from acne recently (never did in the past). My back and top of my forehead are terrible now. I literally have about 200 spots on my back and head right now. Many are ingrowing hairs so cause me a lot of pain (especially in the last 2 weeks). I am in pain when I lie on my back and abs the other day was a struggle. Hopefully they will be gone soon as I am taking additional steps to get rid of them. I will be simplifying my hormones, dropping the high dosed AI, taking Vit B5, going on a few sunbeds, eating better, drinking lots of water, using spot cream etc. Usually I am not too bothered but they have gotten really bad and causing a lot of pain and it just looks bad. This is why I haven't posted any back pics for awhile :eek:

Last edited:
Acne can come about at anytime but it is usually during fluctuations in hormones so it's very common when you first start or end a hormone cycle. Some people react badly to certain hormones too. Then you have fat burners etc that make you sweat more. Elevated estrogen and/or androgens can be the cause too. Usually when on cycle I am fine it is when I start adding things in.

I have suffered badly from acne recently (never did in the past). My back and top of my forehead are terrible now. I literally have about 200 spots on my back and head right now. Many are ingrowing hairs so cause me a lot of pain (especially in the last 2 weeks). I am in pain when I lie on my back and abs the other day was a struggle. Hopefully they will be gone soon as I am taking additional steps to get rid of them. I will be simplifying my hormones, dropping the high dosed AI, taking Vit B5, going on a few sunbeds, eating better, drinking lots of water, using spot cream etc. Usually I am not too bothered but they have gotten really bad and causing a lot of pain and it just looks bad. This is why I haven't posted any back pics for awhile :eek:

Get on Accutane now at 20mg/ED, then drop it to 10mg/ED when it clears for 3-4 weeks. Stop consuming alcohol (if you do). Forget the UV rays on Accutane. Control estrogen and drop any DHT's you're running. Increase omega-3 to 10-15g/ED. Drop whey protein and milk.

I had dreadful acne and when I cycle, its very mild. Accutane was what cleared mine up in weeks, none of those anti-biotics from the doctor, or Vit B5 either. It was so bad I couldn't wear white and had to change my sheets after sleeping on them once.

Also lower sugars, or high glycemetric load/index carbs.

This study, stated, "The evidence is more convincing for high glycemic load diets, compared with other dietary factors."

It also states whey/milk don't contribute, but they do. Go to my site and search "acne" and you'll see the 2 article I wrote.

[dont want to post the link]

Get on Accutane now at 20mg/ED, then drop it to 10mg/ED when it clears for 3-4 weeks. Stop consuming alcohol (if you do). Forget the UV rays on Accutane. Control estrogen and drop any DHT's you're running. Increase omega-3 to 10-15g/ED. Drop whey protein and milk.

I had dreadful acne and when I cycle, its very mild. Accutane was what cleared mine up in weeks, none of those anti-biotics from the doctor, or Vit B5 either. It was so bad I couldn't wear white and had to change my sheets after sleeping on them once.

Thanks. I have hear about whey and milk lots before and I consume a lot so I will try and limit my consumption. I think you are spot on so I will do that. I was contemplating going the doctors and getting on Accutane (never tried it before) but because of your post I definitely will now. I think that should do the trick... definitely no sun beds on that as you say. Mine is like what yours was. Barbie makes me put a towel on the bed as I get blood etc on the sheets and pillow. The same for light coloured shirts etc. I will sort out an appointment 2moro. Thanks again.

Also lower sugars, or high glycemetric load/index carbs.

This study, stated, "The evidence is more convincing for high glycemic load diets, compared with other dietary factors."

It also states whey/milk don't contribute, but they do. Go to my site and search "acne" and you'll see the 2 article I wrote.

[dont want to post the link]

I knew I wasn't helping matters and it got worse in stages so my fault. If I had made changes during the first stages I could have prevented such a bad breakout. I have been eating lots of sugar... basically everything bad for skin :eek::D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws