over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne On vs. Off

Thanks. I have hear about whey and milk lots before and I consume a lot so I will try and limit my consumption. I think you are spot on so I will do that. I was contemplating going the doctors and getting on Accutane (never tried it before) but because of your post I definitely will now. I think that should do the trick... definitely no sun beds on that as you say. Mine is like what yours was. Barbie makes me put a towel on the bed as I get blood etc on the sheets and pillow. The same for light coloured shirts etc. I will sort out an appointment 2moro. Thanks again.

No problem mate.

Your GP wont give you Accunate, they're not allowed last time I checked, it needs to come from a dermatologist which will take ages. They're advise anti-biotics. They did nothing for me, but some have success. Not good for gut bacteria though.

If your source stocks some, order it. I also wouldn't bother with liquid versions and would also rather opt to spend more and go for Roche. Some sources on here will carry it.

Only things.tht make me break out while on are tren and npp. I recently just came off and im doing nolv and clomid so we will.see how the acne is

Im currently taking 40mgs of accutane.to get rid of what I have now

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

No problem mate.

Your GP wont give you Accunate, they're not allowed last time I checked, it needs to come from a dermatologist which will take ages. They're advise anti-biotics. They did nothing for me, but some have success. Not good for gut bacteria though.

If your source stocks some, order it. I also wouldn't bother with liquid versions and would also rather opt to spend more and go for Roche. Some sources on here will carry it.

I didn't know they couldn't give it now. Yes it will take about 3 weeks to get an appointment. I remember one time getting an appointment for something and it was 3 months away! :banghead: I think I have taken an antibiotic from the docs for acne in the past and it worked but not for these bad boys :eek: I will try and sort some out now. Thanks again.

I didn't know they couldn't give it now. Yes it will take about 3 weeks to get an appointment. I remember one time getting an appointment for something and it was 3 months away! :banghead: I think I have taken an antibiotic from the docs for acne in the past and it worked but not for these bad boys :eek: I will try and sort some out now. Thanks again.

You could try some Vit B5 at 2-3g/ED actually, as its going to take a while to obtain the Accutane. Be far easier to get whilst you wait.

No worries, I know what its like to have acne like that, fucked me right off for ages, just didn't clear up until I used Accutane and it was gone in 3-4 weeks.

I always use an AI now, always control E too. I'd come down to HRT dose of Test whilst you sort it out.

Acne when your getting off is all the oil leaving your body

been off for two months. I was good for about a month, then start to break out. And now it is bad

Go to clearsky and get the accutane. Run like swift said 20mg a day until you clear (2 weeks) then drop as low as you can to keep clear. You won't have to worry about pimples again brotha. Don't read in to all the bad effects about it my rat runs this every time he cycles and gets bloods done as well G2G

Last edited:
Go to clearsky and get the accutane. Run like swift said 20mg a day until you clear (2 weeks) then drop as low as you can to keep clear. You won't have to worry about pimples again brotha. Don't read in to all the bad effects about it my rat runs this every time he cycles and gets bloods done as well G2G

Where is clearsky? you mean bluesky peptides?

Thanks matey. My guy is sorting me out with Accutane so I will be gtg :) I have vit b5 somewhere in this house so I will find it and start that too!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws