over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Scar Treatments?

I started researching it more and decided I am going to try some home chemical peels with glycolic35%,BHA+,hq+, and salicylic 20%.

If they dont work then I am gonna have to go to a professional and try there peels or laser.

can you update us man when u decide to give it a go?

yea i should be ordering it this week, and starting it once i get it. Its pretty cheap on amazon

did tanning make them last longer or darker? What kind of peels did you use?

I did a series of 8 weekly glycolic peels @ 30%, and have been using a 2% salycilic exfoliant (good old clean & clear) most days. Faded discoloration by about half, whatever that means, it looked significantly better but was still noticable.

I've been doing 10 minute tanning session e3d for the last 4 weeks and it seems to be evening out the colour further. Still not perfect but again an improvement.

This is almost solely post acne hyperpigmentation not full blown scar tissue or keloids. I have no clue how you deal with real scars other than making an appointment with a dermatologist of a plastic surgeon.

Do NOT mix peels and tanning and I'm a white guy that tans easily. Peels and People with dark skin (black, chinese, etc) apparently have different issues attached to them. You can screw your skin up with peels do your research and start with less aggressive peels first.

Last edited:
I did a series of 8 weekly glycolic peels @ 30%, and have been using a 2% salycilic exfoliant (good old clean & clear) most days. Faded discoloration by about half, whatever that means, it looked significantly better but was still noticable.

I've been doing 10 minute tanning session e3d for the last 4 weeks and it seems to be evening out the colour further. Still not perfect but again an improvement.

This is almost solely post acne hyperpigmentation not full blown scar tissue or keloids. I have no clue how you deal with real scars other than making an appointment with a dermatologist of a plastic surgeon.

Do NOT mix peels and tanning and I'm a white guy that tans easily. Peels and People with dark skin (black, chinese, etc) apparently have different issues attached to them. You can screw your skin up with peels do your research and start with less aggressive peels first.

That is what i plan on doing, a few peels then go tanning when im done with them. How did you do the peels you jjust put it on and wait a few mins then remove it?

The treatment would depend on the type of scarring.

If it is keloid (raised ) treatment would be different than collagen displacement type (pits).

If the scar is depressed that means the collagen that is beneath the surface of the skin needs to be restored to even the skins surface.No amount of acid or even abrasion of the actual skin will level out an absence in collagen beneath the skin where the indention is located.

Collagen induction therapy (CIT) is needed for permanent scar correction.You can get collagen injections but they only last a short period. Someone mentioned needling already.

Go to acne.org sub forum scar treatments for lots of info.I new someone that was OBSESSED with their acne scars and I tried everything to help her.It is a slow frustrating process I did learn that.And her hopes were raised many times on this new procedure or laser along with another 3 or 4 grand spent for only minimal improvements.

I have some pits but not that many and honestly I dont care about the pits I just want the color to go away.

I have some pits but not that many and honestly I dont care about the pits I just want the color to go away.

Okay then chemical peels would be your best bet.And retin-A which over time evens out skin tone nicely.

That is what i plan on doing, a few peels then go tanning when im done with them. How did you do the peels you jjust put it on and wait a few mins then remove it?

I just followed the directions....
**broken link removed**

This isn't a silver bullet. At the end of the day it just takes a long time for the hyperpigmentation to fade.

I just followed the directions....
**broken link removed**

This isn't a silver bullet. At the end of the day it just takes a long time for the hyperpigmentation to fade.

Yes,all things skin related seem to take a long time as you are WAITING for healing.But People can make some nice improvements with patience and perseverance,even on some pretty bad skin conditions.

Last edited:
Im running into the same problem.. From what I have read on the other acne forums. Check out some Alpha Hydroxy Acid. I wanted to get Palmer's Alpha Hydroxy Lotion Walgreen's carries it but not in Albuquerque. However its supposed to penetrate down into your skin cells and regenerate and exfoliate bringing new skin to the surface. Im currently taking walgreen's generic alpha hydroxy. Hope this helps.

Microneedle

Google "microroller" or "microneedle"

You know what? Acne scar will make your skin darker unevenly and It looks weird. Thus, do you want to lighten this skin area?
Actually, many health article recommend you home remedies that can remove these symptoms effectively. They are not only useful with the face skin but also other less-sensitive skin area such as knees or elbows. The natural foods suggested can conclude aloe vera, tumeric, lemon, coconut oil and so on. They are popular products confirmed about their effects on dark skin by many health experts. You can see the list including their usages at the full article https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-dark-elbows-knees/

Talk to your dermatologist about Microneedling, there is no downtime and you will look better right away, there is no need for laser when you have microneedling available, I promise it will be the best thing you ever tried

Talk to your dermatologist about Microneedling, there is no downtime and you will look better right away, there is no need for laser when you have microneedling available, I promise it will be the best thing you ever tried

ill ask him. Ive never had ance as a teen. My brother did.

I started getting sebaceous cysts at 21 years old, when Ive been working out a year. No I wasnt using any hormones. I had to get one cut out of my underarm it got infected.

at 25 after I used superdrol I got a smal cysts right between my forehead and a big one in the back of my head so its been there over ten years now. Dermologist operated and took one out on back of my head.

at 33 after I started trt my back got quite a bit on it, ive never had that before and surprised me. Then I started getting ance on face . recently got a sebaceous cysts under my jawline on my neck

dermatologist said if I want him to cut them out he can. Im skeptical of having him cut on my face in between my eyes and down below jawline on neck.

This is an old holiday pic but I will post it as it shows them at their worst. What would you guys recommend for this? It really annoys me and the reason I very rarely post back pics. In some lighting they look fine but I am aware of them especially on holiday in the sun. Obviously they are not really bad compared to some but they are apparant. Very annoying as I stupidly left acne on my back for about 6 months and that's why I have them.

2holavr.jpg

This is the exact same one my Dermo used Eclipse MicroPen | Micro-Needling Device | Acne Scars

They need about an hour to numb the area then they proceed, I believe they can use it for all parts of the body, for some reason it says not available in the U.S. but by dermo uses it. Its amazing, I used it for the nose area and was about 200$

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear