over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Scars!!!

EricJ123

Registered
Ahh I hate these things! I've gotten the acne to pretty much stop but can't get these scars to go away. I've used and entire bottle of Mederma which did pretty much nothing. Anyone have product recommendations or experience with a chemical peel?

This is what I'm taling about!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
**broken link removed**

Retin-A Micro, Glycolic Acid Peels, IPL laser, and time.

Thanks man just got some 50% glycolic acid peel off ebay for $11. Now that I'm finished with mederma I'll be giving a sylclalic(sp?) cream based product a try. I have a feeling these creams don't do much though...

Ahh I hate these things! I've gotten the acne to pretty much stop but can't get these scars to go away. I've used and entire bottle of Mederma which did pretty much nothing. Anyone have product recommendations or experience with a chemical peel?

**broken link removed**

I have a patient who had one of the worst complexions I have ever seen (pits) from acne.He did collagen induction therapy or CIT with a procedure called "rolling" .It is a roller that has sterile pins that make hundreds of tiny pricks inducing collagen regeneration.If you have pitted scars this could be an option for you to look into as he did it himself at home but some dermatologists apparently do it also .If you have surface discoloration that would call for acids,peels,bleaching creams etc....

Good luck

Dermabrasian it works

**broken link removed**

Ive seen folks have good results with TCA peels..micro-dermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing.

i actually went o go see my dermatologist abou this sicne i have some nasty scars on my chest too.
he said creams are bullshit and they may help up to like 5% improvement at most. The only shit that would really work is some sort of laser/skin peel procedure, however, he said for me to get this done my scars would have to be alot more severe. They just dont do these procedures..which sucked.
I'm looking into getting this procedure done aborad in south america, when i go vacation there at the end of this year.

you can also give bio oil a try..my wife used it when prego to help with stretch marks..i to have scars about like that..started using it not to long ago..we shall see how it goes

I had several of these guys on my face. Ironically, I had really bad acne in my pre-anabolics days and got some scarring from that. About a year and a half a go I went to a cosmetic dermatologist. She cut me a pretty sweet deal because of my age. I can give you the name, but she's in DC.

Prepare to drop at least $2000, though.

I had several of these guys on my face. Ironically, I had really bad acne in my pre-anabolics days and got some scarring from that. About a year and a half a go I went to a cosmetic dermatologist. She cut me a pretty sweet deal because of my age. I can give you the name, but she's in DC.

Prepare to drop at least $2000, though.

What type of procedure(s) did you have done?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131