over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE SKIN HELP

Acne drugs drying out our skin

Hi Guys,

Most Acne drugs will dry out your skin so my advice is to maintain your skincare routine using a gentle Face & Body Scrub (recommend twice weekly) and natural Skin Face & Body Moisturisers (daily). You want (and need to) keep your skin as hydrated as possible. Make sure your moisturisers are non-greasy and highly absorbable and of course contain no skin irritating chemicals (eg artificial fragrances and colours are major cause of skin inflammation for men) which will only irritate your acne. I recommend you ditch all soaps or detergent based shower gels which dry out the skin and change to moisturising natural based Shower Gels after your work outs. VitaMan offers a great shower gel that also moisturisers and that's also anti-bacterial so helps prevent any infection of the acne. Every guys skin is different of course and reacts differently to various solution options but the above is the one thing every guy should be doing for his skin.**broken link removed**

Vitamin's skin care range are great. Reduces the acne a lot and makes the skin more supple. Thanx Vitaman.

If you won't to not dry out my reco would be vasoline as roac will dry you out more than anything and normal moisturisers just won't cut it. I slathered vasoline inside my nostrils as well and it still dried out where I had nose bleeds.

Accutane beware

Generics Makers Escape NJ Accutane Mass Tort
A New Jersey state judge on Friday dismissed all claims against manufacturers of generic Accutane in litigation claiming the acne drug causes irritable bowel syndrome, ruling that the allegations, including design defect and negligence claims, are preempted by federal law.

The dismissal had nothing to do with the allegations that the drug causes IBS just that the state laws the plaintiff's alleged were violated were invalidated by conflicting federal law. So be careful.

I lastly got a program for tane, took it for 5 several weeks and after the first 30 days, my epidermis was basically perfect. Nothing else proved helpful even a portion as well!! Unfortunately about a season later, I began getting a few areas again and couldn't manage Rx tane, so I went the RC path and to my shock, it proved helpful just as well.

**broken link removed**

acne

are there any sides - I have never tried it but would like some help with this issue thanks

Since manpower is gone, Where can a guy locate Accutane? Manpower was my guy for yrs

It is what is fast becoming known as the super oil of skin care as pure Tamanu Oil is not only effective as an acne treatment and for acne scarring but a whole host of other skin care conditions. It is even being touted by some super models as their anti-aging secret to natural beauty.

I've been using gear for 4 years now and its time to ask the boards since dermatologist can't help. No matter how small the dose I've gone as low as 1CC test E and I still break out as if I'm on a heavy cycle. I recently started taking anavar again after a 4 month break on all gear to get my skin cleared up and just 30mg a day is causing me to break out like a 15 year old kid. I'm 34 and should not be breaking out from such small doses. I've been to the derm several times in 4 years and no prescription seems to work. Any advice or explanation why such small amounts react so badly? Of course I don't mind during the winter but the summer months tend to be a problem when planning a beach trip. Thoughts?????

Hey mate,

What prescriptions have you been on? And what kind of acne do you have (regular or the cysts)?

I can say from my personal experience, after having horrible cystic acne breakouts for nearly 6 months straight, that a combination of:

1. Oral antibiotics (Doxycycline 100mg every 12 hours) and

2. Topical Benzoyl peroxide (over-the-counter cream, 10%, once before bed)

did wonders for me. The topical cream was very important in combination with the oral, because it seemed to act very quickly at the targeted problem areas and prevented these white, jelly-bean like whiteheads from forming, which eventually lead to clogged up pores, inflammation, and cysts.

If you have tried the above two remedies and they did not work for you, then please disregard what I said. If you haven't tried them, especially the Benzo cream, then you really should check it out, because it's really cheap but is really effective, and you can get it at any department stores at the skincare / lotion section.

Also, I'm not sure if your dermatologist mentioned about this, but do not use acne wash or face wash more than 3 times a day. I was washing my face like more than 10 times a day (because of my oily skin), and my doctor told me this was actually a bad idea, because it dried up my skin and could have caused my oil glands to produce excess oil and contributed to the acne problem.

I listened to my doctor and reduced to washing no more than 3 times a day, and my skin is much better now.

Having acne and scar fucking suck, and I hope you will find the solution soon. Best of luck, mate.

Cheers.

By the way, I almost forgot: Changing your pillow case regularly is really important, especially when you're breaking out. The acne causing bacteria get transferred from your skin onto the pillow case and back onto your skin, so it will be extremely difficult to get rid of acne completely if you get reinfected.

Therefore, I strongly suggest that you get several extra pillow cases, and change them every morning. Also, get a spray bottle and some rubbing alcohol (90%), and just spray down the sheet right under the pillow area.

Change your hand towel daily as well.

Last edited:
I've been using gear for 4 years now and its time to ask the boards since dermatologist can't help. No matter how small the dose I've gone as low as 1CC test E and I still break out as if I'm on a heavy cycle. I recently started taking anavar again after a 4 month break on all gear to get my skin cleared up and just 30mg a day is causing me to break out like a 15 year old kid. I'm 34 and should not be breaking out from such small doses. I've been to the derm several times in 4 years and no prescription seems to work. Any advice or explanation why such small amounts react so badly? Of course I don't mind during the winter but the summer months tend to be a problem when planning a beach trip. Thoughts?????

I have always had acne and on cycle it gets nightmarish dude and its all but gone from simply adding 50mg of proviron daily before bed, my hands peel from it and tanning sort of helps but dude it's a day and night thing

Dr wanted to put me on 80mg daily of accutane then saw me after only taking proviron and hadn't even filled my script for the accutane and his mind was blown but of course I don't tell him about the aas or proviron

I tried everything under the sun for my steroid induced cystic acne, the only thing that worked was a low dose of accutane for 6 months.

Anybody try the acne annihilator from the board sponsor?

I would...but customer service is horrible. I've tried contacting them numerous times over the last 4 months and been waiting for a bottle that was supposed to be coming to me for 2 months now. No word and no sign.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As others have mentioned, but not enough...
Pantothenic Acid aka B5 vitamin in high doses. preferably 5-10 grams a day, works wonders, it has helped myself and my teenage boys when they needed it, and at least Ive proven it works for me on cycle because i tested it by stopping it mid cycle and bamm the back and chest bumped up like crazy.

Anyhow I know what works for some wont for all but its worth the try, have seen it work for many.
Cheaper in bulk powder form, worth a try for a month to see results.
Good luck

Take high doses of vitamin b5, wash twice a day with cetaphil soap, and tan three times a week.

QR IS THE REAL DEAL

I would like to take the time an let people know that QR is the real deal I received my order less then 8 days lee was very informing an always helped me with every time I had any questions I've also done the melting test on each one an they have been 100% so for now just ready to see the results I'll be looking to order from QR ONCE again very soon great company to order from !

I would like to take the time an let people know that QR is the real deal I received my order less then 8 days lee was very informing an always helped me with every time I had any questions I've also done the melting test on each one an they have been 100% so for now just ready to see the results I'll be looking to order from QR ONCE again very soon great company to order from !
What in the hell is QR?

panoxyl and tanning. you can buy panoxyl at any pharmacy. they have a wash/bar and a spot treatment gel. both work very very well.

I went through my whole cycle without any acne and now two weeks into pct I have acne all over my chest, back and arms. Went to the dermatologist and got minocycline, acanya and retin a. Hope this stuff helps. I haven't had acne since I was a kid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity