over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne while on cycle

Zoid23

Registered
I was wondering what people do to prevent breaking out during their cycles. I typically run test only cycles at 600mg/wk shot e3d for 8 weeks. I always start to break out at the 6 week mark. I use face wash 2 times a day as well as tan as needed if I start to break out but I was wondering if anyone has any good tricks besides accutane.

Accutane 10mg/ED.

But dont combine it with oral steroids.

I posted steps that worked for me in this thread http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ss/111090-acne-uphill-battle.html#post1797579

*I find that tanning only aggravates my acne, only masking red marks

#1 Don't touch your face, pick your face
#2 Use paper towels to dry your face, not towels (using a towel will grow bacteria)
#3 When your at the gym don't use a gym towel, I just air dry sweat and take a shower ASAP
#3 Use a benzoyl peroxide cream (Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)) *Follow the acne.org protocol (**broken link removed** its helped me combat breakouts with tremendous improvement
#4 Keep face moisturized with a good moisturizer, you can find a safe list on acne.org (The Regimen Supplies Guide -ignore the print popup)

Accutane and would b best if you can get Dr prescription for it. If used correctly 6-8 months 80% chance you will not break out again just finished my last one tonight haven't had any acne in 6 months used to get big ones on my back. You will be super dried out get lots of lotion and chap stick and run whatever gear you want my man

Drink a lot of water!! Most of it comes from the inside and not enough water to clean our system.
Also visit the dermatologist twice a month, they do an acid peel and clean existing pimples! I have a lot of back acne and some on my arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a disclaimer: I haven't used roids (yet :p) but I sadly have tons of experience with acne! I only say this because I'm not sure how stubborn steroid acne is.

You can try Proactiv. I hear that does wonders for some people. Try changing your pillow case often. Keeping your face on a place where oils and dead skin accumulate doesn't really do wonders on your skin. Benzoyl peroxide works well, also! It does bleach things so try not to get it on your shirt or towels.

Honestly, the only thing that helped me out was accutane. That shit's nasty, though. I have no experience taking accutane at the doses our friends on this board recommend, but I was at about 150mg a day I want to say. At the low dosages they are recommending, it might be enough to clear the acne without giving you all the shitty sides that I experienced. If you do decide to take it and are female, DEAR GOD GO ON THE PILL.

Pantothenic acid 2.5 grams daily it dries up the pours, try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a disclaimer: I haven't used roids (yet :p) but I sadly have tons of experience with acne! I only say this because I'm not sure how stubborn steroid acne is.

You can try Proactiv. I hear that does wonders for some people. Try changing your pillow case often. Keeping your face on a place where oils and dead skin accumulate doesn't really do wonders on your skin. Benzoyl peroxide works well, also! It does bleach things so try not to get it on your shirt or towels.

Honestly, the only thing that helped me out was accutane. That shit's nasty, though. I have no experience taking accutane at the doses our friends on this board recommend, but I was at about 150mg a day I want to say. At the low dosages they are recommending, it might be enough to clear the acne without giving you all the shitty sides that I experienced. If you do decide to take it and are female, DEAR GOD GO ON THE PILL.

Proactive is bullshit. Celebs get paid to endorse it while using accutane on the dl.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If your acne is anything like mine. Cystic type. Accutane is the only drug that will work. Don't waste time and money on other things

Over the counter. 10% benz peroxide cream, bid (twice a day)

Cheap as dirt. Works well.

Accutane is wicked shit... Use that if above doesn't work.

Can't wait to get my accutane in the mail. I am breaking out like a teenager right now all over my chest

low dose Accutane didn't work for me. I went up to 80mg per day. that's the dose that got all the acne off me. less than that I would get them on my belly and low back.

you may have to play with the dosing.

take NAC or a preferred liver supp while on it

acne from gear (cystic that is) is brutal. soaps and creams will do nothing. it's so painful too.

good luck.

Low dose Accutane worked great for me. Only had 2 noticable side effects, slightly chapped lips and...HAIRLOSS! Was left with a balding spot at back of my head. Luckily my hair returned a few months after finishing the Accutane.

Last edited:
Proactive is bullshit. Celebs get paid to endorse it while using accutane on the dl.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Meh, my sister had a pretty extensive problem and it worked for her, but everyone reacts differently. Maybe it was just the peroxide in the main compound.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131