over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne

matthck

Newbies
Does anyone have any advice for acne sides. I'm starting to get it bad on my shoulder and my chest.
I am taking anastrozol for sides any other recommendations?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get yourself some chemical peel. SALICYLIC Acid or even a TCA peel will work to kill the bacteria right there at the surface.

masteron sides....

Let me know your success with these acne inhibitors and how well they work.
As a female, this is what holds me back from starting gear again. I would live to run a super low dosed masteron cycle in the near future as this gives the most amazing look in my opinion but afraid that even though mast is not a mass builder I do not wanna risk any additional muscle, just getting hard, ripped and do not wanna get acne.
had masteron in the past, also not so low dosed and sides were ok, so no masculinization but a little bit of acne. And at the moment I have no skin problems at all so can I risk it?!
off topic: another reason to stay natural that it is really hard for a German to find legit masteron!
fitstar

Go to the doctor and get a prescription.

Topical shit wont work. Acne from steroids is a hormonal imbalance.

I got prescribed minocycline and it cleared it right up.

Tazorac from my doctor helped with acne from TRT and helped dry up those nasty ones.

Also, on another forum I was told to use large doses of Vitamin B5(5 grams daily) along with Zinc Picolinate(50mg X2) and within a week or two I seen a huge reduction in my shoulder/chest/back acne...I never had acne like this before but the B5 and Zinc cleared it right up!

I also use Nizoral shampoo in the shower, wash my hair with it and then put lather on shoulders and chest and back parts with a stick and scrubby thing I have.

Accutane was hard as hell on my joints. However, 10+ years later and virtually no acne.

2nd on the vit B5! Incredible..
Had decent acne in high school then that wasn't helped by AAS at a pretty young age. I had run 2 cycles of accutaine which was absolute torture!

But when I came across studies using high doses of B5 to control and clear acne vulgaris I gave it a shot. Protocol 15yrs ago was to initially run high dose for several wks (up to 10+gms/day), then drop to a more maintenance dose til cleared or acne is controlled (2-3grms/day).

I ran about 3grms per day and within about 6wks my acne was virtually gone and it had never returned and have had near perfect skin since..
B5 is safe too since its water soluble and no adverse effects seen with high doses.

accutane is really bad for the liver. I've been on Vit C, vit B, lot of water and some apple cider. Works like magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it on my back. Washing my bedsheets more often helped a lot.

Some facial scrub made from charcoal helps too

Immune Mediated Diseases

Not only do steroids increase the production of sebum, but they also increase the immune system's response to any sort of traditional "acne-like" disturbance.

Steroids don't just increase your red blood cells, they also increase your white blood cells. And hell, puss largely consists of dead white blood cells.

Often steroids are considered good for your immune system because of their immune action, yet this often leads to an over-aggressive system that responds inappropriately to the situation (inappropriate relative to the overall value that you have for your skin).

Now you could either deal with the sebum, or you could deal with the bacteria that thrive within the sebum.

But for some people, none of these avail, as the immune system is poised to go ape$h!t over the smallest disturbance that it perceives within it's codex.

There is often a need to manipulate and modulate the immune system in these matters. You should be able to shift the type of immune response followed by an attenuation of such a response.

For future reference, dealing with the immune system is key for the healthy use of steroids.

When I'm running elevated doses, I add accutane at 20mg EOD (along with some TUDCA and NAC)

Probably average 3 zits a week on my back, one or two on shoulders and that's it

I tried everything topical and nothing seemed to help (much) and the low-dose accutane isn't -great- for you obviously but I prefer it to acne scars etc

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear