over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne

Srave

Registered
I've always been prone to an acne, mostly genetics I've written off as. When I run hear I've never had an issue with it getting worse until just recently, I ran test and deca. No prob by once I swapped deca for EQ I noticed a big difference in the acne on my delts and even lower back, not just regular pimples these are big bastard , anyone have this issue or any recommendations?

keep estrogen in range , drink lots of water , clean diet, scrub yr problem areas with dish soap works for me since it dries the skin a lil bit.

i still break everytime i stop blasting , i guess its the hormonal change that makes me break out

I've always been prone to an acne, mostly genetics I've written off as. When I run hear I've never had an issue with it getting worse until just recently, I ran test and deca. No prob by once I swapped deca for EQ I noticed a big difference in the acne on my delts and even lower back, not just regular pimples these are big bastard , anyone have this issue or any recommendations?

Vitamin a, e, zinc and 2 grams of EPA every day. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the acne is very bad, you might want to visit a dermatologist. The general guidelines of using a special soap, exfoliating, tanning, vitamins, etc.might not be enough to solve the issue..

I use a 2% salicylic avid wash everyday instead of regular soap, 10% BPO lotion rubbed in problem areas and allowed to sit for 10 minutes twice a week, then I throw on apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil at night after I shower.

1% Nizoral shampoo as body wash has done wonders for me.

Ketosis cures acne I can run 1g test and 1g tren and not get a single zit but one I eat carbs and get out of ketosis on come the zits a shit load

Ketaconaze shampoo and head and shoulders both work pretty well for clearing up body acne

Big fluctuations will probably cause the worst issues, the more stable you keep things the better most likely. Beyond that they hygiene things should be on point, such as mention above. Also change your bed sheets and clothing very often!

I would go with high dose b5
Like 10 gr daily for 2-3 months
That cured mine once and for all

Ketosis cures acne I can run 1g test and 1g tren and not get a single zit but one I eat carbs and get out of ketosis on come the zits a shit load

The pathway between carbs, specifically sugars was recently linked to acne. It's a long chain of reactions but 100% impacts it. There are of course genetic predispositions to acne and AAS add to it greatly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828