over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne

Im taking 80 mgs daily right now and no results yet going into week 8. How long did it take before you guys started noticing a difference?

nab12 said:
Im taking 80 mgs daily right now and no results yet going into week 8. How long did it take before you guys started noticing a difference?
They usually say about 2 months, which seems about right.

Keeping that acne area clean helps you to get over it a bit faster. The product Proactive is pretty good but it costs too damn much! There is a product called KLEAR ACTION wich is the exact same thing ingredient for ingredient. And they even show you the comparison on the bottles. It's a pretty good deep tissue cleaning product for pennies on the dollar.

**broken link removed**

BOOMSHAKER said:
Keeping that acne area clean helps you to get over it a bit faster. The product Proactive is pretty good but it costs too damn much! There is a product called KLEAR ACTION wich is the exact same thing ingredient for ingredient. And they even show you the comparison on the bottles. It's a pretty good deep tissue cleaning product for pennies on the dollar.

**broken link removed**
THe whole point of acne is to get rid of it and not just treat it. Get to the source of the problem and not the outcome of it.

Putin said:
THe whole point of acne is to get rid of it and not just treat it. Get to the source of the problem and not the outcome of it.

I see what you are saying man, but for some people Accutane may not be an option. I can tell you this though, I had nasty ones on my chest a couple years back and they did go away evenutally. The thing is to be aware that it is going to be a problem and take steps to keep your shoulders, chest, and face clean. I use an anti bacterial body wash and alcohol swabs sometimes and it keeps the problem areas pretty close to bacteria free which is the real culprit behind the problem. There is hope.......sometimes you dont have to use Accutane to slove a pretty crappy problem that seems that like its hopeless.

Last edited:
treating the root of the problem is the correct thing to do....

most dont know that the skin is the bodys largest detoxifing organ! read that again..... yes it is responsable for the removal of waste products just like the liver and kidneys....

I am a firm beliver that the deep acne most of you speak of here is caused by toxins in the body trying to escape... (you know the ones you can feel coming a week befor you actually see them, they feel like horns) I would consider some internal cleansing also, clean out the digestive tract.... and get on some sort of silver supplament... as always drink the water, and scrub all your skin in the shower with a brush, get all the dead skin off you that carries a lot of the bacteria and toxins your body is trying to get rid of...

the proactive stuff works good also, it is one of the only otc medications i would spend my money on for acne treatment.... never heard of the generic stuff, I'll have to check it out....

km2000 said:
treating the root of the problem is the correct thing to do....

most dont know that the skin is the bodys largest detoxifing organ! read that again..... yes it is responsable for the removal of waste products just like the liver and kidneys....

I am a firm beliver that the deep acne most of you speak of here is caused by toxins in the body trying to escape... (you know the ones you can feel coming a week befor you actually see them, they feel like horns) I would consider some internal cleansing also, clean out the digestive tract.... and get on some sort of silver supplament... as always drink the water, and scrub all your skin in the shower with a brush, get all the dead skin off you that carries a lot of the bacteria and toxins your body is trying to get rid of...

the proactive stuff works good also, it is one of the only otc medications i would spend my money on for acne treatment.... never heard of the generic stuff, I'll have to check it out....
Doctors dont even know what causes acne in the first place. They think a lot of things but there is no concrete evidence. Overproduction of oil in the skin is one thing that would cause acne, that would be me. Cuz that's what accutane does, it stops oil production, acne goes away. So your whole theory of toxins doesnt hold up even a lil bit. Otherwise everyone would have acne cuz everyone had toxins in their body. Proactive is crap for the price, again it only treats the problem and doesnt treat the root cause of it.
If I knew about accutane when I was a teen, it would have saved my skin a lot of scars. Why take a chance using some dumbass topicals to TREAT acne and chance a zit that will eventually leave a scar on your body. I have more than enough that I need a fuckin chemical or laser skin peel on my face.
AWN2004 said:
I see what you are saying man, but for some people Accutane may not be an option. I can tell you this though, I had nasty ones on my chest a couple years back and they did go away evenutally. The thing is to be aware that it is going to be a problem and take steps to keep your shoulders, chest, and face clean. I use an anti bacterial body wash and alcohol swabs sometimes and it keeps the problem areas pretty close to bacteria free which is the real culprit behind the problem. There is hope.......sometimes you dont have to use Accutane to slove a pretty crappy problem that seems that like its hopeless.
Acne is a bitch, I had it thruout highschool and eventually it took a toll on me and I developed anxiety over the course of 2-3yrs which I cant get rid of now. If I knew of accutane back when I was 12yrs old, I'd take it, in small doses tho. The whole thing about accutane that's everyone saying is so bad is the sides, and its because the doctors put people on doses that are too high. I doubt the bacteria is the problem, why do you think most people develop acne AFTER puberty? The bacteria doesnt seem to affect the skin before puberty? Get what I'm saying? My acne comes from overproduction of oil, as soon as that stops, so does my acne.

Last edited:
Putin said:
Doctors dont even know what causes acne in the first place. They think a lot of things but there is no concrete evidence. Overproduction of oil in the skin is one thing that would cause acne, that would be me. Cuz that's what accutane does, it stops oil production, acne goes away. So your whole theory of toxins doesnt hold up even a lil bit. Otherwise everyone would have acne cuz everyone had toxins in their body. Proactive is crap for the price, again it only treats the problem and doesnt treat the root cause of it.
If I knew about accutane when I was a teen, it would have saved my skin a lot of scars. Why take a chance using some dumbass topicals to TREAT acne and chance a zit that will eventually leave a scar on your body. I have more than enough that I need a fuckin chemical or laser skin peel on my face.

Acne is a bitch, I had it thruout highschool and eventually it took a toll on me and I developed anxiety over the course of 2-3yrs which I cant get rid of now. If I knew of accutane back when I was 12yrs old, I'd take it, in small doses tho. The whole thing about accutane that's everyone saying is so bad is the sides, and its because the doctors put people on doses that are too high. I doubt the bacteria is the problem, why do you think most people develop acne AFTER puberty? The bacteria doesnt seem to affect the skin before puberty? Get what I'm saying? My acne comes from overproduction of oil, as soon as that stops, so does my acne.

What Im saying is this man.....the over production of oil trapping bacteria in your pores is what causes the flare up aka acne. That my friend is a proven fact...you can even look it up. If you eliminate one of the two (oil or bacteria) the likelyhood of a breakout occuring is waaaay less. Yes Accutane will make your glands produce less oil but at the same time Ive seen several people take it for two courses and still get ance. Im not even arguing that Accutane does not work because its been shown to do the job. I just know from first hand expeirence that you can control the deep, red boil type acne with just a couple of steps to ensure your skin stays pretty bacteria free. Km2000 isnt too far off either with the whole idea behind the detoxing. Using a liver detox and a diet rich in estential fats helped me big time. So what does all this mean? Do what works for you....just like everything else related to bodybuilding, its different for each person.

Stress has yet to be mentioned. That's probably the easiest thing we have control over in the war on acne.

Putin said:

I understand, but keeping the area clean is just as important. That's my point!

I am one of the moderators on the Accutane Forum. We use accutane from ChemOne, generally. In fact they have had a hard time keeping it instock because of our threads. ChemOne posts on the forum too. Come visit our forum and click on the "buying accutane online" thread. It has 800 comments and is 40 pages long. You will find a wealth of truthful knowledge and support there. Hope this helps, I hate acne!!!!:mad:

http://www.topix.net/forum/drug/accutane

Ryan Raymond

AWN2004 said:
What Im saying is this man.....the over production of oil trapping bacteria in your pores is what causes the flare up aka acne. That my friend is a proven fact...you can even look it up. If you eliminate one of the two (oil or bacteria) the likelyhood of a breakout occuring is waaaay less. Yes Accutane will make your glands produce less oil but at the same time Ive seen several people take it for two courses and still get ance. Im not even arguing that Accutane does not work because its been shown to do the job. I just know from first hand expeirence that you can control the deep, red boil type acne with just a couple of steps to ensure your skin stays pretty bacteria free. Km2000 isnt too far off either with the whole idea behind the detoxing. Using a liver detox and a diet rich in estential fats helped me big time. So what does all this mean? Do what works for you....just like everything else related to bodybuilding, its different for each person.
Then how do you explain why most if not all people dont get acne before they hit puberty?

Putin said:

you are contratdicting yourself smarty pants,
everyone has toxins in their body, yes....... everyone also has oil in their pores! according to you that would mean we all have acne.... news flash we dont! my theory holds up very well.... you should research this, it will make more sense....

my thoughts...
toxins in the body trigger oxadative stress(free redicals) the bodys natural course of action is to try and get rid of the toxins. they are eliminated through the skin(the bodys largest detoxifing organ) and by other means (liver, kidneys). the toxins make their way into the pilosebaceous unit, which is made up of a hair follicle, sebaceous gland, and a hair.... these units are found mostly on the face, upper neck, and chest(hence the promance of acne there).

yes, bacteria is the problem not just oil man, most people develop acne during puberty....... during puberty sebaceous glands enlarge and produce more sebum(which is responsible for the moisture of hair and skin) under the influence of hormones(androgens)....... In most, the production decreases after 20yrs old and so do the problems

now the bacteria i speak of is called Propionibacterium acnes, the sebum in the folical nourishes it, therfore when you are going through puberty the bacteria increaese via increased production of sebum, does that make sense...?

accutane decreases the size and output of sebaceous glands. it also makes the cells that are sloughed off into the sebaceous glands less sticky, and therefore less able to form pimples, it also reduces the number of "bacteria" in the sebaceous gland and on the skin surface, here that? its bacteria bro...
the sides from accutane are from the drug itself, but like any other drug with side effects they increse with the dose

proactive works by penatrating the sebaceous glands, and killin the bacteria in there, this would be the same as accutane they both kill the bacteria(the root cause)

so...
proactive is a good choice for treatment with almost no side effects
accutane also treats acne (not cure it) with a long list of sides i posted above..
the root of the problem "is" bacteria
your acne is caused by overproduction of "propionibacterium" (bacteria) that oil nourishes....

how long after a cycle does acne stop?
what happens to the oil going into the muscle?
does it float around waiting to come out as acne?
will all hormones ever be put in water instead of oil?
is it the oil or the hormone causing acne?

Last edited:
lol

my cycle wasnt heavy but mine went away after several months of cycle.
i think chronic masturbation & lots and lots of water helped me

sszapdog said:
how long after a cycle does acne stop?
what happens to the oil going into the muscle?
does it float around waiting to come out as acne?
will all hormones ever be put in water instead of oil?
is it the oil or the hormone causing acne?
- Everyone is different, there is no specific time frame in which your acne will disappear.

- The oil that you inject into your muscle is absorbed and processed by your body, it in itself doesn't cause the acne.

- There are water based products (i.e. usually test suspension).

- Its the hormones creating the factors that cause the acne (see km2000's post).

I've spent a lot of time in the past looking into accutane and its not for me. I'd say look into AWN's and km's posts, if those don't work for you go with putin's advice. In the end the decision is in your hands, do your homework (beyond what you find on BB boards) and go with what you feel is best.

Be safe.

Putin said:
Then how do you explain why most if not all people dont get acne before they hit puberty?

KM2000 really explains it to a tee....if you read his post it will make sense as to why you dont get acne when you are 12 and do when your 16. At 12 your body is not over producing oil like it is when you hit your teens. That oil is responsible for trapping that bacteria in the pores and bingo....here comes the acne. Get rid of one or the other (oil or bacteria) if not both and your problem gets waaay easier to manage. This may also make it easier to understand as well....did your doctor first try and prescribe you tetracycline or minocycline before your Accutane? I'm guessing he may have. They use those to kill the bacteria causing the acne before moving on to other courses of action. Putin....just so you know everyone is just adding in their own responses and trying to give feedback on something that all of us have dealt with up to a certain point. I'm not saying anyone has the 100% correct solution to this topic either, but for those hesitant to buy Accutane there may be other ways to help stop acne.

I picked up a KLEAR ACTION at walgreens a couple of days ago.
I'll keep you posted as to how it works

I have fought with Acne since my teen years. Last year I took a food allergy test and my results showed that I was off the charts allergic to dairy. Apparently it was taxing my digestive system. I used to retain a lot of excess water and felt bloated all the time. Once I cut dairy out of my diet, my acne was gone! It's been almost 11 months now. The only downside is I cannot drink whey/casein protein shakes anymore. I have to get my protein from other sources.

personally, i wouldn't mind knowing if chemone get their stuff through to ppl in australia

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131