over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne?

jking1978

Newbies
a work partner of mine was cycling for about six weeks on a 12 week cycle of sust, deca and d-balls and then unexpectantly he got arrested on unrelated charges and served three wks. he just got out last night he called me and said he severely broke out while locked up and wanted some advice I understand that this happened because of his hormone crash but what can he do to stop the break out from continuing he jumped back on his cycle even though I suggested for him to start PCT, but anyhow will going back on cycle stop the break outs or should he use accutane?

Must be phsychological.

The acne was attempting to "break out" while he was "locked-up"...

Tell him to go see a Dermatologist. A sudden crash in hormone levels will cause the type of acne that isn't going away anytime soon without some help. Me personally, I get the shit worse on PCT. Anybody with chronic acne should combat it both topically and internally, just topical shit isn't enough, and Pantothenic acid is over rated like a motherfucker for getting rid of acne. I usually use doxycyclene combined with Benzol 10% wash (prescription) and if it's really bad I use Tazarac gel but only if it's ridiculous because the gel is expensive as hell. Also, here is a little secret he may want to try in the future for acne. Deoderant, the aluminum sulfides in deoderant help acne and it dries it out pretty good, I'm not kidding. I just use regular old speed stick deoderant, I've even rubbed the shit on my forehead before bed at night, seriously

I get the same breakout only on my back and shoulders when im done with a pct cycle. i got the really bad acne to not the little ones. i have tried alot of different creams but i just recently got platinum labz acne annihilator and i wish i would have taken pictures its worked that good!!!!

i got it this past monday and here it is friday and my back is damn near cleared up!!! i wish i would have taken a picture.

a work partner of mine was cycling for about six weeks on a 12 week cycle of sust, deca and d-balls and then unexpectantly he got arrested on unrelated charges and served three wks. he just got out last night he called me and said he severely broke out while locked up and wanted some advice I understand that this happened because of his hormone crash but what can he do to stop the break out from continuing he jumped back on his cycle even though I suggested for him to start PCT, but anyhow will going back on cycle stop the break outs or should he use accutane?

check the banner at the bottom,,acne annihilator,, its the real deal and much safer alternative to script meds. all my guys have used this with success.

Ketchup, Mustard, Urine, Salt, Pepper and some cow shit in a blender for 15 seconds....Rub sparingly on face for 3 days- (nights only). :p OR you can just use doxcy. 200 mg a day and usual face wash etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131