over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE

What cured mine is drinking apple cider vinaga every day, shits increase, it's become a must have for me. It's cheap and has replaced my a acne products and my digestive enzymes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I keep hearing you need to use accutane for 6 months or longer....why is that?

It takes times to slow/stop the oil production. In doing so, all the blockages surface and you get IB, initial break out. I broke out the entire 8 months.

Gotcha...so a safe cycle of accutane would be 20mg per day for 6 months?

How often should you get blood work done? What are we looking for in the pannel to be concerned with?

The dose of accutane depends on your weight, typically. I remember my dermo saying a 40mg dose side effects are no different from 100mg.

Safe depends on the sure

If you plan on going thought your ins. they will require monthly blood testing before writing you a script. Elevated liver values are what they look for.

Would 30mg per day be ok?

My source has it in 30mg dosages so thats prob what I will end up taking.

Again, it all depends on the person. I was on 40mg for a few months, but was dropped by my ins because of my liver. I went to an over seas pharm to get human grade pills and did 20mg/day for 5-6 months.

6 pills of pantheonic acid (B5) daily keeps me clear.

Also adding in aromasin and proviron to my cycle cleared me up due to estro levels. But my face broke out pretty good when I went to cruise and did not clear up until my next blast. When I started to blast I went from 300mg to 1gram test and my AI and I was clear in a week. Back was still broken out but after adding in B5 I am all most 100% clear in a week and a half.

If anything, proviron makes it worse imo.
Increased oil and breakouts.

B5 does work pretty well. 3-10g throughout day. I get mine from truenutrition

idk some thing I did cleared me up completely. I broke out when my est levels hit 123 and got on proviron, aromasin and b5 and that is all what has been changed. I am sure the b5 played a HUGE roll in it but it is looking allot better. Nothing new is coming out period and I use to get nasty boil like deep acne on my neck, almost like an ingrown hair, and those would take months to go away but not I have nothing at all on my face.

If anything, proviron makes it worse imo.
Increased oil and breakouts.

B5 does work pretty well. 3-10g throughout day. I get mine from truenutrition

I will agree B-5 did work in a way. I had to work up to a 10g/day dose, which was hard because my stomach didn't like it. I noticed my face drying up, but that was it. I guess it wasn't strong enough or I didn't stick with it long enough to see. I had to stop because of stomach issues.

Acne Acme

Acne is one of the most annoying problems anyone could ever have. For those who choose to use AS, the problem can go from annoying, to a downright disaster. What did you expect, you knew this stuff came with side effects... However, there are a lot of things people do not know about Acne, or do not fully understand, that can help them fight Acne better. You can go anywhere online and find out what Acne is, this will be just some information to help you decide what might work best for you and some tips and tricks to fighting it.

First, there are several methods to fighting Acne. Antibiotics (topical/oral), antiseptics, skin exfoliation drugs, skin cell control drugs, inflammation reducers, Anti-oxidants, skin drying drugs/oils, Pore Shrinking Compounds, and hormone control drugs. With a list this long it can be hard to know what to use, and then there is the question of whether or not you are even using it right.

Okay so, here is a list (NOT exhaustive, just the most common)

Antibiotics:
-Triclosan (Can be found face scrubs w/o a script and in low doses is mostly bacterioSTATIC, which means it doesn't kill much, but does prevent additional growth)

-Clindamycin (Requires a script and comes in both oral and topical forms)

-Mino-, Doxy-, Tetracyclin (Requires a script, usually taken orally)

Antiseptics:
-Benzoyl Peroxide (Found in face scrubs and creams at w/o a script)

-Chlorhexidine gluconate (Can be found w/o script at local drug store)

-Povidone iodine (Can be found w/o script at local drug store)

-Alcohol (Can be found w/o script at local drug store)

Skin Exfoliation Drugs:
-Alpha hydroxy acids such as Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid (Can be found w/o script at local drug store, and removes superficial dead skin which can unclog pores)

Skin Cell Control:
-Salicylic Acid (Can be found w/o script at local drug store in creams and face scrubs, and slows cell turn-over inside the sebaceous glands to help keep pores clear)

-Isotretinion AKA Accutane (Need a script, has several side-effects, can be found in topical and oral forms, its method of action seems to be related to causing cell death inside the sebaceous glands causing them to shrink and become less active, however, there is also evidence to suggest that it causes methylation of DNA in the skin which silences certain genes related to the production of cells and oil)

-Retinoids such as Adapalene, Retin-A (These compound require a script and are related to Vitamin A. The work by exfoliation through increased cell turn-over, karatine reduction, and inflammation reduction)

Inflammation Reducers:
-Retinoids (See Above)

-Salisylic Acid (See Above)

-Witch Hazel (Can be purchased w/o script at local drug store)

-Aspirin (Can be crushed up and placed directly on acne to reduce swelling and redness)

-Phenylephrine (Found in some versions of Preparation H can reduce size and redness by shrinking blood vessels in the affected skin)

-Hydrocortisone (Found in other versions of Preparation H can reduce size and redness by shrinking blood vessels in the affected skin)

Antioxidants:
-Idebenone (Shows some antimicrobial properties, and helps skin heal)

-Herbal Extracts (Too many to name, most just help heal skin, most do not prevent Acne, although there are many claims made that the can help)

Skin Drying Compounds
-Sulfur Creams (Removes dead cells, removes excess oil)

-Essential Oils such as Tea Tree etc (Removes excess oils)

-D-Calcium Pantothenate AKA Vitamin B5 (Taken orally it reduces oil production)

-Isotretinion AKA Accutane (See Above)

Pore-Size Reducers
-Astringents, like Calamine lotion and Witch Hazel (These substances shrink pore size temporarily)

Hormone Control
LOL (If you do not understand hormone control/hormone control drugs, and you are taking AS, then you shouldn't even be considering AS. Keep researching!)

The above list is in no way a complete list and some of the compounds do more than one thing. As you can see, however, there are several different ways you can attack the Acne problem. Everyone is different, and not everyone may have the same underlying cause. This means that not everyone is going to respond the same way to each different type of treatment. So the long and short of it is... you will have to try and find what works for you.

But here is some general information and tips/tricks that might help you pin down what might work for you.

First, there is a common idea that drying out your skin, scrubbing the heck out of your skin, and taking 10,000 showers a day is going to be effective. The idea is logical, but there are some things to consider before going to all that trouble. If you over-dry your skin, guess what? Your skin is going to increase its oil production beyond normal levels to try and undo what you just did. Can you see where this is going? Thats right... Clogged pores! Which can equal more Acne. Next, notice how a lot of the drugs above focus on controlling skin cell growth? Well scrubbing the heck out of your skin can cause damage to skin cells which will force the body to repair itself by increasing skin cell production. See where this is going? Right again... clogged or covered pores. Taking 10,000 showers a day can do both of those things, over-dry and over-damage skin. But there are people out there who should take more than one (1) shower a day. Whether or not you are taking 1 shower a day or several, here are some tips to keep you from being the cause to some of your problems. First, dont use salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, triclosan, iodine, and clorohexadine gluconate everytime you take a shower! Use once a day! Second, mildly scrub your skin, most of the dead skin doesn't require a pumice stone to remove. Third, use a non-greasy lotion that wont clog pores after you get out of the shower. This will limit the amount of oil your skin will need to produce.

Another Tip/Trick that might help you. Remember that your skin has a natural bacterial layer. That layer helps keep other bad bacteria from growing on your skin. If you use really harsh chemicals and antiseptics you may kill the good bacteria and leave yourself open to more infection from Acne-causing bacteria. I love Triclosan for this. It does a good job of keeping bacterial colonies small, without eradicating all of the good bacteria on the skin. But washing everyday in iodine, clorohexadine gluconate, and putting Benzoyl peroxide on everyday can really diminish good bacteria. Save your antiseptics for affected sites (where Acne already is).

Another thing to remember. AS cause higher than normal oil production and higher than normal skin cell growth amongst other things. It can also effect pore size etc. Those are going to be good ways to start thinking about treating your new problem.

I would recommend:

-Wash once a day with mild Triclosan and a mild skin drying product. After out of the shower, use Witch Hazel on the problem regions (arms, back, chest, etc), then use a lotion like Calamine lotion, or other non-greasy lotion. Then for the Acne Pimples themselves, use your favorite antiseptic like Benzoyl Peroxide or similar, plus your antibiotic (if you have one), and you can even put an inflammation reducer or two on the affected pimples.

-Take Vitamin B5 everyday in higher than normal doses... 2mg and up. You cannot get Vitamin B5 toxicity, what you don't use will get peed out. It will help keep your body from making tons of oil.

-Wash EOD or EOOD with Salicylic Acid in addition to the mild Triclosan. Over using S.A. can cause irritation and over-drying.

-Tanning EOD or EOOD

-Using a Sulfur mask or even a mild Glycolic acid mask once a week, showering like normal, and using a lotion right after.

-All Rx products should be used as directed and may change the way you use some of the OTC drugs. Adapaline containing creams are very effective for AS users, Clendomycin containing creams are very effective for AS users, and oral Isotretinion is also very effective for AS users. But sometimes an oral AB may help also if your acne is wide-spread.

-For a bad pimple, clean the site with an antiseptic, then place a strong Salicylic Acid/Glycolic Acid compound on the top of the pimple for about 45 seconds and remove quickly as it can cause major skin burns. Take care not to further irritate the site. Then take a shower. After washing, place that same strong Acid compound on the top of the pimple again (while still in the shower). Leave it on for another 45 seconds to 1 min and remove quickly. This can help open the pore that is clogged. Then use your normal Acne routine. A strong Salicylic acid compound can be found in wart-removal section of the drug store.

-Remember that major hormone changes can cause Acne. So stopping AS can also cause increased Acne if your body has adjusted to new hormone levels. Cycling properly and using PCT properly can help with this. But the most effective hormone control for acne is the type that keeps your hormone levels the same (or as close to the same as possible) all of the time.

By no means is this the end-all, be-all. There are tons of things to consider and it can take time to see what works for you. But remember, its great to remove the oil from your skin but over-drying isnt good! Lotion is important. Also remember that causing damage to your skin is not going to help the problem either.

In the end, your taking AS! Its going to happen to most people! Get used to it!

Bodybuilders and Acne

Many bodybuilders suffer from acne. Whether it's due to age, high testosterone levels, the hours of sweating at the gym, or cycling, it's a reality of the sport. The body reacts to androgens and acne is the result. (HCG and Clomid are big offenders.)

Since the purpose of bodybuilding is to make the body look bigger, leaner, and BETTER, a case of bad acne can detract tremendously from a physique. Here are a few techniques that can be used to help stop the pimples from raining on your parade.

• Take frequent showers
  • Tan one to two times per week
  • Change your shirt frequently - even during long workouts or before engaging in cardio
  • Shower with a natural and preferably anti-bacterial Shower gel or Body Wash immediately after training -see VitaMans Face & Body Wash
  • Wash bed sheets once per week
  • Locate a DHT (Dihydrotestoreone) blocker or more scientifically called a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor; a natural and well affordable one would be Saw Palmetto, which would also protect your prostate as well...and the more pharmaceutical ones such as Dutasteride- more potent with attendant side effects
  • Accutane - a popular mainstream product to look into
  • Drink 8 to 16 cups of water per day
  • Use lava soap on broken out skin
  • Avoid picking at any pimples - the oil on your finger leads to more breakouts.
  • Sometimes acne is actually ingrown hairs. An unpleasant but necessary step might be popping them and removing the hair with tweezers.
While it is never a fun or "sexy" discussion, acne affects everyone from teenage newbies to the iron game, all the way up to top professional bodybuilders. Since our skin is effectively the "wrapping paper" for the muscles which make up a great physique, it's imperative that we work as hard on making the skin look good, as we do on the muscles beneath.

Use Vitaman Sea salt body scrup twice a week and face scrup 2-3 times a week on top of the Face & Body cleanser Very good improvements on my skin! I think i have made 3 or 4 orders so far. :love:

Pros and acne

Some of you have said the pros get acne, but more accurately "some" pros get it. I've stood beside JC and VM and I can tell you their skin was crystal clear. I'm talking as clear as my three year old son's. I can only assume it has to be genetics. Some of us just aren't as lucky as others, myself being one of them.

Well I am also a victim of that problem..I heard that its due to poor stomach conditions.. because when ever I eat the more oily food, acne appears on my face and shoulders. I heard that drinking more water is a remedy for this and trying to drink lots of water but not get much positive results.

Ran accutane at 10mgs eod for 100 days and it worked great. I get the occasional one from sweating but thats about it.

Hey guys,We should be take care of the skin and acne issues.Most of
the people worried about their acne problem that how to get rid of the
acne.Some tips here for rid of the acne....
Drink fresh juices
Face wash regularly
Vegetarian soup
Steam work....

my comments are in red, I couldn't resist and if you are a dermatologist please don't take this the wrong way but you need to hit the books

Antibiotics:
-Triclosan (Can be found face scrubs w/o a script and in low doses is mostly bacterioSTATIC, which means it doesn't kill much, but does prevent additional growth)
Triclosan kills p.acne bacteria and yes may have to be reapplied to continue to treat acne however triclosan degrades, and in the presence of ultraviolet light it converts to dioxin, which his a toxin

-Clindamycin (Requires a script and comes in both oral and topical forms)

-Mino-, Doxy-, Tetracyclin (Requires a script, usually taken orally)

Antiseptics:
-Benzoyl Peroxide (Found in face scrubs and creams at w/o a script)

-Chlorhexidine gluconate (Can be found w/o script at local drug store)

-Povidone iodine (Can be found w/o script at local drug store)

-Alcohol (Can be found w/o script at local drug store) the last thing you want to put on acne prone skin is alcohol, it strips the skins lipid barrier and cause the skin to produce oil

Skin Exfoliation Drugs:
-Alpha hydroxy acids such as Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid (Can be found w/o script at local drug store, and removes superficial dead skin which can unclog pores)Skin Cell Control:
-Salicylic Acid (Can be found w/o script at local drug store in creams and face scrubs, and slows cell turn-over inside the sebaceous glands to help keep pores clear)
The only difference between glycolic and salicylic acids is that
Salicylic acid penetrates deeper into the oil gland than glycolic acid and causes less inflammation on your face-both unplug the pores, etc.
The FDA OTC monograph for acne includes salicylic acid between concentrations of .5% to 2%.

-Isotretinion AKA Accutane (Need a script, has several side-effects, can be found in topical and oral forms, its method of action seems to be related to causing cell death inside the sebaceous glands causing them to shrink and become less active, however, there is also evidence to suggest that it causes methylation of DNA in the skin which silences certain genes related to the production of cells and oil)

-Retinoids such as Adapalene, Retin-A (These compound require a script and are related to Vitamin A. The work by exfoliation through increased cell turn-over, karatine reduction, and inflammation reduction)
OK, Accutane is a synthetic form of retinoic acid, and a commercial name. Adapalene and Retin-a are just the commercial names for retinoic acid which is Vit A and do all require Rx. However there are other forms of Vit A with the same effects such as retinol and retinol palmitate which are found in cosmetics.
Inflammation Reducers:
-Retinoids (See Above) actually retinoids cause inflammation, that is one of their downsides.

-Salisylic Acid (See Above)

-Witch Hazel (Can be purchased w/o script at local drug store)

-Aspirin (Can be crushed up and placed directly on acne to reduce swelling and redness)- salicylic acid is a metabolite of aspirin so you are just putting sal acid on your face

-Phenylephrine (Found in some versions of Preparation H can reduce size and redness by shrinking blood vessels in the affected skin)- just temporary effect like it has on other conditions it treats

-Hydrocortisone (Found in other versions of Preparation H can reduce size and redness by shrinking blood vessels in the affected skin)

Antioxidants:
-Idebenone (Shows some antimicrobial properties- what source told you that is has antimicrobial properties?, and helps skin heal)

you misinterpreted a study or read the misinterpretation of this study: Idebenone specifically inhibited H. pylori growth by inhibiting respiration and decreasing the cellular ATP level. The respiratory inhibition was accompanied by reduction of idebenone by the H. pylori cells.Helicobacter pylori is a major cause of chronic gastritis

-Herbal Extracts - I am aware of none, if anything herbal

I don't think there is any studies to prove it but I swear when on hgh my skin is clearer.

If you have trouble with acne, you should be carefull or else it can negatively affect you health with bad appearance. I will recommend 3 ways to get rid of acne for long time.
I think aloe vera, we can mix aloe vera with honey and little lime droplets. Mix carefully and then apply it on your face (not only on the acne areas). Honey has healing function to the damage skin, and lime is good for washing carefully the skin due to its useful acid, but you should use it for a 1-2 droplets of lime or lemon is ok. You can use this recipe for twice a week. Check it out in this link How To Use Aloe Vera For Acne: 17 Best Ways
Besides, I will recommend some other ways to protect your skin against acne and scars. You can take a look and then change it weekly if you want.
I usually use avocados for this treatment.
here are steps:
Get a ripe avocado whose seed and skin are removed.
Get it mashed up and pour one spoon of raw honey into it.
Mix them well.
Apple the paste over your skin in about 10-15 minutes.
After that, use warm water to wash your face and pat dry it.
I have this recipe due to this post, let check it out, it's really helpful, everytime I have concern, I directly surf this site. Hope you will find it more helpful as I do. https://wikihomenutrition.com/avocados-health-benefits/
Moreover, I do use egg for skin care product )) How to use it? It's really cheap and easy to practice. You just need an egg with the white separated from the yolk. The white you mix with honey and 2-3 droplets, mix carefully until it has bubbles, and the liquid is not transparent as before. You can see in this site how they gave feedbak about the white of egg. Egg White Mask reviews on Acne.org It's really helpful. And after applying that substance on your face, you re-wash and apply the yolk again, let it dry and re-wash carefully. The yolk has function to protect your skin from sunshine, tighten the spores. Let's check it out.

Wash your face twice daily with a pH balanced cleanser
Wash your face using oils.
Exfoliate your face.
Apply essential oils to active pimples.
Use products with benzoyl peroxide.
Use sulfur-containing clay masks.
Use a toner after cleansing.
Always apply a moisturizer.

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2017!

If apple cider vinegar have not work with ya, you can try with egg whites. They are full with proteins and vitamins that both combat acne.

Wash your face twice daily with a pH balanced cleanser
Wash your face using oils.
Exfoliate your face.
Apply essential oils to active pimples.
Use products with benzoyl peroxide.
Use sulfur-containing clay masks.
Use a toner after cleansing.
Always apply a moisturizer.

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2017!
Look at the OTC monograph for acne and you'll see the FDAs approved list of ingredients for acne. Try a salicylic acid or a sulfer based product

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity