over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Actual Pro x article

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
taken from ugsupplements.com issue 12

THE PRO CYCLES

Now as you all know there are legal ramifications of admitting to steroid possession, and any inference that you use steroids also shows a criminal offence, and this guy breaks more than his fair share of laws, so in respect to that please don’t try and make threads on who it is as this will just cause troubles that none of us want (a lot of you break a number of felonies per day).

This guy is BIG and he is famous among you all, he has competed at a pro level and has won many shows and placed highly in the Olympic many times.

I met him a year ago and we have kept in touch since and through him I have learnt a number of things, kind of like why things work to build muscles in a practical sense, most of this (actually fuck, all of it) has to do with drugs and when I asked him if I could do this piece he was willing to help out as he says his time is limited and he would like to help others when he could.

`Below is a list of what drugs he uses and why he uses them split in to precontest or off season

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

2-6 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

Well I know I could have covered other shit and as You will all probably have questions, ill invite you to post a thread about and ill do the best I can to answer them, and yes he is big and he is one of the biggest and anyone who has ever opened a magazine knows who he his.

Man that's alot of pokin' and swallowin'. If that's what it takes, I'll pass on turning pro. I can't imagine having to schedule life around taking drugs.

Agreed. Thats ALOT of gear. Paul Dillet (I assume) is/was one big dude though. I figured it was Nasser or Paul, then when i read the whole "Octopus veins" thing, immediately i thought Paul Dillet.

Big A might be able to confirm this, but is it just me or does it seem like this person has shitty genetics? Or is such a huge amount of gear really needed to be an ELITE bodybuilder?

will one of the pros chime in and say if this much gear is necesarry? i mean cmon does he need a drug to lift for him too?

my personal take is............

when you real the level of pro bodybuilding you have reached the genetic pool of the biggest freaks out there who are able to genetically hold the most muscle. My conclusion is in this pool everyone is very close and similar. The person who wins the shows is the person who did the most drugs in the offseason especially and all the way up to the show. who did the most gh the most insulin. etc. etc. etc. so if this bursts anyones bubble but drugs are what this game is all about on the competitive level.

I would have to save every paycheque for 6 months to do something like that. When I go on a diet, im happy when I get down to 10% B.F.

well it dosnt really suprise me as to how much is used you can tell when one gos overboard and some of the freaks of today are way ahead of some pros what i mean is shawn ray looks good but is nowhere near true freaks the mega users at some point i hope that the size race stops i cant help but wonder what someone is going to have to do to stay on top 3 things thoe that i hope someone can answer is
1 how is it that he pays for all that
2how do you take in enough food/sups to use all that
3 why is he not dead yet? that has to be a nightmare on the body

thanks Mr_Magoo

for posting the actual article again. After rereading and read Paul D. I would have to agree. The amount is nuts but Paul was known to never train hard and use alot of shit. Thanks again.

I call bullshit.

'PRE-CONTEST:
10-7 WEEKS OUT
250 mg sustanon per day
250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day
1000 Deca Durabolin'

Nothing out of the ordinary.

'Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)'
I've done 30IU/day in the past. Works good, but no real need.

'Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning'
He'd be dead without IV glucose drip.

'Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)'
Severe hypo unless the meal is HUGE in carbs, especially because it's combined with the long acting insulin. And this is EVERY meal. If he eats every 2 hours like he is supposed to, all the insulin will 'stack' so he would have so much insulin floating around he would be dead.

'Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs
300 mcg T3 per day
200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)'

Not out of the ordinary - only people that don't know how to diet need that much T3. And that much T3 would play havoc with his muscle mass.

'Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)'
LOSER!

'Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg'
WTF?? I sincerely hope that noone tries that! End result - COMA from hypo! Yes, glucophage can make you enter hypo too!

'He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break'

Whatever.

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down'
More like helping him deal with his concience from lying so much.

'180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts'
Again, WTF?? Heart attack!

'2-6 WEEKS OUT:
4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate'
Too much.

'2 vials of Masteron
2 vials of Parabolan'
Not enough - obviously a dumb ass or all lies.

'10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training'
Only dosage he got right, but if he does it for 6 weeks he'll have no liver left.

'DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2'
Week 2 is too close to use it due to the water retention it causes.

'Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day'
again WTF??? See the ephedrine dosage.

'T3 400mcg per day'
This guy is a fucking joke. 400mcg/d T3 will ensure you will have NO muscles left no matter how much gear you take.

'Nubain as above
Insulin as above
Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day
IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.
100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)
Ephedrine as above'

See above.

'I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week'
Whatever.

'WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:
Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.
Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.'

See above.

'LAST THREE DAYS:
Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages
Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.'

Obviously clueless. And 80mg Lasix, 4 times a day??? He won't be alive after injecting the first 80mg!!!

LOL!!!!

I agree!

BIG A<
Knowing alot of these guys personally i have to agree with you especially on the insulin and the gluco! WTF there is no way this guy takes that much insulin or gluco! I will tell you all the typical pre-contest consists of the following drugs! masteron,trenbolone,clen,t-3,haloteston,test suspension,winny-v,primobolan,e.q.,deca,cytadren,proviron,arimadex,H.C.G.,clenbuterol,DNP(for some),insulin,GH,plasma expanders,blood thinners,anadrol(last 3 days), as well as various diuretics and E.P.O. whoever wrote this article originally was full of SHIT plain and simple! the only others they use are valium and things to mellow them out as well as a little anavar or winny tabs as some of the pro's respond well to that as well. wyldeone.

I REMEBER READING THAT "INTERVIEW" a while back. i also remember after reading it saying to myself "that was a made up interview". i do not see any truth to that article at all.

Yeah it is very hard to believe. If Paul D. was interviewed, he made it up to throw people off.

Someone asked how he can afford a cycle like this or similar.....simple answer.

#1- This Pro likely has a Sponsor. Ala. Weider, Twinlab, Met-Rx, etc etc etc "Muscletech makes me big" blah blah blah gimme my check for $100,000 and it's all good. BAM! $100,000 is now my new drug bill for the year.

#2- If he's a top Amature, and I've heard of some Pro's (The "shitty" ones usually) have Sugar Momma's or Sugar Daddy's who just like to have a play toy around the house. Hey, whatever floats your boat i guess.

#3- You try to sell some training tapes and other usually useless crap.

#4- You become a Cop like Ronnie and use that insanely huge police salary to buy "sports supplements". (That was meant to be sarcastic in case you didn't get it)

#5- Well, if your Phil, you make money from selling Penis Pumps! Just kidding Phil....had to pull your chain, err wait no.....wrong words to use here. I had to give ya shit on that one bro. LMAO

What I'd do? I'd move to Yugoslavia, Thailand, Turkey, China or some other poor 3rd world country where AAS are legal and cheap. Then I'd get into the "Import & Export" business. Import CASH, export fine sports supplements.

Anyone think I could build a house out of Thai Anabol and Ampules of Norma Hellas Deca? :D

I too call bullshit.

I remember ripping Tim a new asshole for posting that years back. Just sensationalistic I suppose.

I cannot believe the the 250mg per day anadrol or the 4000mg metformin. I know a lot of guys who use 25iu of Humulin-R with meals, and I know one guy who built up to a 3/4cc shot of Humulin N or L in the morning. But nobody I know would use that much of both.

180mg Eppy? I think I'd have a grand mal seziure, at least until the top of my skull blow off that is. 180mg or eph combined with 250mg drol and 3500mg test? OOOOOOoooK buddy.

Yea, use Nubain for almost 3 months then drop it a week out. That must have been Dorians trick, go through withdrawl the final week before the contest.

80mg Lasix? 40mg will have most 240lb guys pissing their life away for hours on end.

It was Tims classic Bullshit 3 years ago, and it's still Bullshit today.

'Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning'

I take 40 i.u's Humilin N before sleep. I wake up every 2-3hrs anyhow, and eat. I feel pumped all day long, like a soft gym pump. I hate the injections though, on the insert it says sub-q inj only, the shots burn and irritate my skin. It also says on the insert that its action in the blood is slightly less than 24hrs. I don't think that 100i.u's is far fetched. He did not mention what type of long acting slin he is using, it may be L or U which has a longer action in the blood then N.

I call bullshit!! I was friends with a pro in LA, that is a monster. He never came close to the does this article states. it is either bullshit or like phil said some pro sick of being asked what hes on.

physiqueartist said:
I call bullshit!! I was friends with a pro in LA, that is a monster. He never came close to the does this article states. it is either bullshit or like phil said some pro sick of being asked what hes on.

Some people need more some need less to get results. But this is outragous. I'll post Yates' supposed cycle on a seperate thread.

BBer said:

Some people need more some need less to get results. But this is outragous. I'll post Yates' supposed cycle on a seperate thread.

Do you actually think that Dorian Yates was on steroids? WTF:confused: :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131