over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Actual side effects from syntherol/SEO

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25967249 this guy had issues a few years after use oddly enough

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25645936 Nerve damage, cysts, scar tissue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22905749 this is the one with the scans. MRI revealed scattered cystic fatty lesions in the muscle

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19580174 "damage of nerves, oil embolic of the pulmonary, occlusion of the pulmonary artery, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke and infectious complications."

:eek:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25967249 this guy had issues a few years after use oddly enough

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25645936 Nerve damage, cysts, scar tissue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22905749 this is the one with the scans. MRI revealed scattered cystic fatty lesions in the muscle

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19580174 "damage of nerves, oil embolic of the pulmonary, occlusion of the pulmonary artery, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke and infectious complications."

:eek:

I have read all of them in the past and most of them have been posted before. Again you have to look at the definition of what synthol is. It's merely site enhancing oil. All those side effects/medical complications could be a side effect from steroids too. But we don't go on about steroids doing any of that even though they are obviously made with oil (or water) and injected. Again synthol ha sthis bad reptaution because of all the idiots out there usually poor and unsterile oil/products.

These guys could be injecting olive oil, castor oïl, vitamin d, coconut oïl, grapeseed. They could be mixing that with 1% alcohol, 20% alcohol or even none. Then there is the type of alcohol, then 1001 other possibilites.

You do realize there are people out there buying large bottles of cheap oil and not even sterlizing it and injecting themselves? Then if the fuck up that is another "synthol" horror story.

If you use a good product and inject it properly you won't experience anything like those studies.

I've used gear for years so I'm familiar with injection protocols, it's just something about synthol that concerns me, maybe just from the rumors.

How much has syntherol given you in terms of lasting gains? I know that's hard to quantify but for example maybe 1in on your arms, or changing the shape of the calves, etc long term (1+ years after stopping use).

Glad to hear you haven't had issues. To be honest, looking at what is in syntherol it seems relatively inert, so I'm not sure how it could cause issues. But I'm no expert on the subject. All that oil and BA in one area....

Actually, thinking about it, I've heard of a few reports of people developing abscesses and scar tissue from it (I don't know which SEO specifically) and needing surgery to cut it out. Even scans of people's muscles showing issues.

How long is a piece of string. I can't answer any of that as there are 1001 variables. Nothing is permanent in this game. You could start eating less, stop training, get injured etc etc. All I can say is you don't need large doses of syntherol to get great results.

You know people that has happened to or you heard reports? I get pm's daily about syntherol. There must be about 50 guys I chat to using syntherol now and none of them experience anything like you have posted about. I know guys using large/huge amounts too like 10ml in each delt every day. One guy I know goes through a least 2 bottles every week and not a single issue. Again refer to my previous post as synthol can mean 1001 things. I know someone who had to get a chuck cut off his arm due to an infection from a steroid shot so does that mean all steroids will do that or are dangerous. It's all common sense but again this bad reputation seems to make people forget common sense.

I do recall a muscle and fitness or flex article by Milos stating how he almost died from syntherol. It was around 2000 at the very end of his competitive career.

he told me that story face to face. he said he injected it and it went into artery and straight to his heart causing blockage and "heart attack" like feeling and was rushed to hospital. Milos did ALOT of crazy shit. you cant imagine.
-F2S

Size is coming from one of the following.
1- Oil pocket. (Unlikely)
2- Scar tissue/damage. (Likely)
3- Muscle. (Unlikely)

Initial size is going to be from fluid and oil, then turning into tissue. The tissue, over the long run, will be some type of scar tissue. This will remain (permanent gains), unless aggressively massaged out.

The issue is, if you have permanent gains from scar tissue, scar tissue will negatively impact biceps training. A step down in training quality will lead to less muscle stimulation.

Seems like you're taking a step forward, with two steps back in the long run.

I've used it. I will not use it, nor any other SEO ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the OP has already made his mind up. scared of syntherol.
prob not ready for it anyway. contrary to popular youtube and bostin loyd beliefs, imo its for experienced guys with some size. its to polish a muscle not be the foundation of it. if that makes sense
-F2S

Size is coming from one of the following.
1- Oil pocket. (Unlikely)
2- Scar tissue/damage. (Likely)
3- Muscle. (Unlikely)

Initial size is going to be from fluid and oil, then turning into tissue. The tissue, over the long run, will be some type of scar tissue. This will remain (permanent gains), unless aggressively massaged out.

The issue is, if you have permanent gains from scar tissue, scar tissue will negatively impact biceps training. A step down in training quality will lead to less muscle stimulation.

Seems like you're taking a step forward, with two steps back in the long run.

I've used it. I will not use it, nor any other SEO ever again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine there is anyone who has smaller measurements because of SEO use. The people I've seen use it in person either look the same or bigger in the specific areas.

What was your experience with it?

he told me that story face to face. he said he injected it and it went into artery and straight to his heart causing blockage and "heart attack" like feeling and was rushed to hospital. Milos did ALOT of crazy shit. you cant imagine.
-F2S

Did he not aspirate?

I feel the OP has already made his mind up. scared of syntherol.
prob not ready for it anyway. contrary to popular youtube and bostin loyd beliefs, imo its for experienced guys with some size. its to polish a muscle not be the foundation of it. if that makes sense
-F2S

Well I am scared of it, but I would also love to use it.

How long is a piece of string. I can't answer any of that as there are 1001 variables. Nothing is permanent in this game. You could start eating less, stop training, get injured etc etc. All I can say is you don't need large doses of syntherol to get great results.

You know people that has happened to or you heard reports? I get pm's daily about syntherol. There must be about 50 guys I chat to using syntherol now and none of them experience anything like you have posted about. I know guys using large/huge amounts too like 10ml in each delt every day. One guy I know goes through a least 2 bottles every week and not a single issue. Again refer to my previous post as synthol can mean 1001 things. I know someone who had to get a chuck cut off his arm due to an infection from a steroid shot so does that mean all steroids will do that or are dangerous. It's all common sense but again this bad reputation seems to make people forget common sense.

No I don't know them personally, they're stories from the internet or studies like those I posted.

I do think you have good points.

Scary about your friend with the bad steroid shot....I assume it was UGL gear and not sterile or something?

The problem is, what you just said in bold is not true. Go look up the studies....there are studies showing men who were previously lifting, stopped lifting and took 600mg of Testosterone, did not have a bodybuilder specific diet, and still gained 15-20lb of muscle!

So no, I don't see that much of a difference other than that gear is more effective. Both amplify your bodybuilding results compared to lifting naturally. You will put on far far more overall size from sitting on your ass and taking gear than you would by sitting on your ass and using synthol.

Please post any peer reviewed study where sedentary individuals took 600mg test and gained 15 lbs of lbm. Ill be waiting. :D

No I don't know them personally, they're stories from the internet or studies like those I posted.

I do think you have good points.

Scary about your friend with the bad steroid shot....I assume it was UGL gear and not sterile or something?

I think nearly everyone on here knows someone who has had a bad shot before. I have probably come across about 100 people who have mentioned over the years they have had an abscess etc. One of my friends now has a giant one and I think has drained about 300ml of blood out of it so far. The worst I have had is not being able to sit down (swelling, inflammation) due to a high concentrated supertest shot so I guess I have been lucky. It doesn't mean the product wasn't sterile as there could be many reasons why someone reacts bad to a shot. Although there are guys out there injecting 100ml of oil per week and they don't even care about sterility so it's no wonder you hear horror stories.

Quite honestly from what I have seen I would guess about 10-20% of people are open (admit) their syntherol usage. It's everywhere and if done correctly will only improve your physique. I have injected my calves quite a lot and it doesn't effect my training in the long run at all. I can still lift extremely heavy weight with great form and not have any issues.

Please post any peer reviewed study where sedentary individuals took 600mg test and gained 15 lbs of lbm. Ill be waiting. :D

You won't be waiting long. Here you go big shot: **broken link removed**

I'll be waiting for your response :D this is a very well known study

I think nearly everyone on here knows someone who has had a bad shot before. I have probably come across about 100 people who have mentioned over the years they have had an abscess etc. One of my friends now has a giant one and I think has drained about 300ml of blood out of it so far. The worst I have had is not being able to sit down (swelling, inflammation) due to a high concentrated supertest shot so I guess I have been lucky. It doesn't mean the product wasn't sterile as there could be many reasons why someone reacts bad to a shot. Although there are guys out there injecting 100ml of oil per week and they don't even care about sterility so it's no wonder you hear horror stories.

Quite honestly from what I have seen I would guess about 10-20% of people are open (admit) their syntherol usage. It's everywhere and if done correctly will only improve your physique. I have injected my calves quite a lot and it doesn't effect my training in the long run at all. I can still lift extremely heavy weight with great form and not have any issues.

I would think in general it is due to sterility. I have gotten abscesses/swelling before from one source and only that one source. Drained puss from it and every area I injected swelled up. Was dumb of me to even finish the bottle. I've never had an issue with other sources and now I use pharmacy grade testosterone only and have never had the slightest of issues over the last few years using it.

I wonder if there are any longer term consequences to those abscesses developing and the infections one gets or if it's only a problem as long as the swelling is there.

I can't imagine there is anyone who has smaller measurements because of SEO use. The people I've seen use it in person either look the same or bigger in the specific areas.

What was your experience with it?

Did he not aspirate?

Well I am scared of it, but I would also love to use it.

The size you see is from tissue that isn't muscle. Temporarily, it will create more size, which is obvious. Over the course of time, the tissue that isn't muscle, which has now been formed within the muscle, will negatively impact exercise performance. The muscle tissue won't be as healthy, performance won't be as good, and long term stimulation will be slowed down.

My experience was mostly bad. I followed the standard protocol listed on here. The size was temporary, and the swelling and pumps hurt my gym performances for back and biceps.

For a guy at the tail end of his career, trying to win a trophy... It's not a ridiculous concept. For most others, it's just not worth it.

The size you see is from tissue that isn't muscle. Temporarily, it will create more size, which is obvious. Over the course of time, the tissue that isn't muscle, which has now been formed within the muscle, will negatively impact exercise performance. The muscle tissue won't be as healthy, performance won't be as good, and long term stimulation will be slowed down.

My experience was mostly bad. I followed the standard protocol listed on here. The size was temporary, and the swelling and pumps hurt my gym performances for back and biceps.

For a guy at the tail end of his career, trying to win a trophy... It's not a ridiculous concept. For most others, it's just not worth it.

Interesting. I have a few friends who have used it and it seems individual. The one guy only used it on his left side muscles to even out discrepancies, and he said it hasn't changed his strength or performance at all after 1-2 years. He has lasting gains as you can see now his left is actually slightly more impressive.

Another guy I know used one cycle of it in his delts and he doesn't seem to have any lasting growth there from what I can see.

Only speculation, but any tissue that may form from Synthol will be fibrotic tissue from the localized irritation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

-F2S

I would love to hear or read stories of his craziness.

This site is pro over con for site enhancing oil...
No im not saying this in a negative way, but it's like asking McDonald's if eating their food will make you fat.

I think science is going to render SEOs obsolete. Abundance of scar tissue formation, is that really the best we can do?

Look at a localized myostatin inhibitor like ACE 083. If you could get your hands on real stuff it would add more size than any variant of synthol, and it would actually be muscle tissue.

Check out Rich Pianas recent video where's he's in Germany, that guy in his 5% group with all the tats on his face is full of synthol, I say synthol but could be sumthin else but it's crazy?!

I think science is going to render SEOs obsolete. Abundance of scar tissue formation, is that really the best we can do?

Look at a localized myostatin inhibitor like ACE 083. If you could get your hands on real stuff it would add more size than any variant of synthol, and it would actually be muscle tissue.

The problem I've seen with myostatin inhibitors is 1.) very expensive 2.) very hard to get legitimate products 3.) inhibited myostatin is associated with heart issues.

Check out Rich Pianas recent video where's he's in Germany, that guy in his 5% group with all the tats on his face is full of synthol, I say synthol but could be sumthin else but it's crazy?!

I'll check it out. My understanding for Piana himself though is that he used a lot of PMAA over synthol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws