over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Actual side effects from syntherol/SEO

I used syntherol in calves with great results but got a question about it after watching this :
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKLO_PH-arI"]Long Term SYNTHOL Aftermath! - YouTube[/ame]

@elvia : This guy says SEO in like all, once you stop it disapear, but when you look at markus rhul, flex wheeler, etc... it looks to say. isnt it ? so what ?

I think science is going to render SEOs obsolete. Abundance of scar tissue formation, is that really the best we can do?

I have 2 friends that used it religiously...one has what he calls"chicken nuggets"on his biceps...the other gained no permanent size after he stopped and destroyed the shape of his arms(nerve damage, dunno if that's the cause but the extra 5-20cc/wk for years didn't help)

I used syntherol in calves with great results but got a question about it after watching this :
Long Term SYNTHOL Aftermath! - YouTube

@elvia : This guy says SEO in like all, once you stop it disapear, but when you look at markus rhul, flex wheeler, etc... it looks to say. isnt it ? so what ?

Yea I've seen that video. I still don't understand why this Jerry guy claims you'll have to get surgery to get it removed. If it looks like muscle, why not just keep it lol his delts certainly have more long term pop to them.

As a tall guy with long arms I have really been contemplating using it on the outer bicep and lower portion.

It's my most stubborn body part and if SEO would bring it up and not make it look retarded then I would give it a go. I would need to do a lot more research on it though.

I've tried every way of training for bicep size and I'm pretty stuck at 19s(Looks small on my frame). Bumping that up to 20s would be nice. I have found that going pretty heavy and using a very strong contraction is the best way for me with hypertrophy thrown in towards the end or on a separate day.

The potential lack of long-term side effects is exactly what makes Synthol such an interesting compound, IMO (In comparison to AAS's effects on the cardiovascular system and such). The complications that do arise seem to be universal to just about anything you would inject IM. There is a greater chance of these issues of course (hitting nerves etc.) simply due to the frequency, volume, and location of the injections (typically muscles like biceps, full of nasty spots to hit if you aren't careful).

The REAL question is, do the results actually stick around? Some say yes, others say no, but it does seem that those who actually follow Big A's protocol to the T have no issues.

Long Term SYNTHOL Aftermath! - YouTube

I just saw who that video is by so not gonna even bother watching all of it. He just posts vids for views and his stuff is regurgitated crap half the time from what I have seen. I saw the part he was thinking syntherol may have been the reason for certain injuries and not being able to bench lots now. Most of the experienced lifters I know his age who have never used syntherol are exactly the same. It's common especially for shoulder and chest movements. It's what happens when you lift heavy weight for years... the shoulder joint can't take it.

I shoulder pressed 5 plates a side before and I tell myself no point as it will fuck me up in the future but I just love it. The fact I tried syntherol in my chest once is not going to be the reason my shoulders are messed up in the future... it's my heavy training. Although I must add I do think syntherol could contribute to certain things if used extensively... the same for injecting any oil though.

Look at BDS he used syntherol and doesn't rate it so cool. I wouldn't even question his post as he is just going on what he thinks after using it. Not everyone likes the stuff. I know 2 guys who used it and said they won't again. Although one of them did and started getting great results. The first time he said it didn't feel right in his bi-ceps and it was distorting the shape.

Just go on what you believe. You tried it and got great results and seem to be pleased with your cycle so there you go. Trying things for yourself and finding out exactly how you find them is always the best thing to do. You do realize most of the guys online who hate on synthol, dnp etc have usually never used them.

Now in regards to long term damage of muscle I think common sense needs to be used. Using a few syntherol cycles with sensible injection volume to bring up weak body parts should not be doing anything bad. Putting 15ml in your arms daily for long periods is not going to be doing your training any good. The same can be said for aas injections and well anything. It's common sense injecting any type of oil can cause scar tissue over time. I repeat though I have done multiple cycles and I have no issues at all.

I am putting 1.2ml in both heads of each bi-cep now and 1.2ml in each tri-cep eod. So just small amounts to help stretch the fascia whilst I eat and train big. The difference using even those small amounts is huge. Plus I can still close grip bench 3 plates a side for reps and bi-cep curl the whole stack for high reps with no issues at all.

Many things lots of us use on here can be detrimental to our health in various ways. Like with anything common sense needs to be used but quite honestly syntherol is one of the things I am concerned with the least. I am pretty certain taking moderate and over doses of aas, dnp etc is worse for my overall health than syntherol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131