over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACVR2B (ACE-031) Anyone try this?

Starting week 4. Going to 2mg PW for 4 more weeks. So far no sides to report.
Pumps are great and I am getting a bit leaner BUT my BW has went to 225lb.

My strength is great but no new PB's.

One thing I can report with certainty is that I can go ALL day. I don't care if it's training, working, yard work or all 3 combined. I just don't get physically tired.
I don't know if it's from the GW , TB or ACE or my 200mg PM cyp HRT shot but once I come off everything I how this energy does not go away.

I do find my self really mentally tired around midnight but then only sleep for approx. 4 hours. There is a lot of tossing and turning going on but then I start the day ready to rip.

Did shoulders today and was freakishly strong with unreal endurance (GW).

Weighed in at 225lbs. in the a.m. on an empty gut.

2 baseball practices in the sun
raked an entire infield

Still don't feel tired (GW)

Did legs had a great workout but no new pb's

Weighed 226.5 today, This is a little concerning as I seem to be gaining 1 lb every 2-3 days and I really don't want to. Hopefully this does not bloat me like the CJC or MK did. I am looking more muscular and separated though.

Did anyone else hold water from this?

It's been about 16 days since my last most while researching ACE-031. I have been though 11 mg of this and I am not too thrilled about the results. I started on 1mg PW for 6 weeks and then went up to 2 mg 2xPW. Once the dosage was double I saw ZERO anything as far as improvements go.

So far, my BW has been avg. approx 223 and I have gotten a LITTLE more defined and my strength has been the same. No new PB and definitely no insane pumps.

I have 3mg left and unless you need to take this at dosages of 5mg PW to get nice results I will have to deem this as serious bunk.

The supplier is GWP.

As for $ for $ results go, MK2866 and GW501516 blow out anything else I have used. Namely: CJC1295, HEX, TB500 and GH.

Last edited:
Im very dubious about all the myostatin inhibitors tbh. $ for $ trenbolone is where it's at, i assume you don't use gear judging by your posts. Never tried gw but for me mk2866 is nothing special at all and very overpriced. Seems good for dieting having said that, but for muscle gain i may as well been using nothing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's been about 16 days since my last most while researching ACE-031. I have been though 11 mg of this and I am not too thrilled about the results. I started on 1mg PW for 6 weeks and then went up to 2 mg 2xPW. Once the dosage was double I saw ZERO anything as far as improvements go.

So far, my BW has been avg. approx 223 and I have gotten a LITTLE more defined and my strength has been the same. No new PB and definitely no insane pumps.

I have 3mg left and unless you need to take this at dosages of 5mg PW to get nice results I will have to deem this as serious bunk.

The supplier is GWP.

As for $ for $ results go, MK2866 and GW501516 blow out anything else I have used. Namely: CJC1295, HEX, TB500 and GH.

I appreciate your honesty. You have me completely excited to start GW-501516. I'm going to run it at 10mg per day. I plan to add AICAR in next month.

The problem with ace and all myo inhibitors is they are incredibly fragile due to their enormous amino acid chain which causes it to degrade almost immediately upon reconstitution. It has to be stored in the freezer before reconstitution, and it has to be injected in its entirety upon reconstitutin. I really like ace, but it concerns me that the dose used in human trials was 1-3mg per kg of body weight. I weigh 250Lbs. That works out to a minimum of around 115mg per injection. Running 1mg is only going to do so much.

I appreciate your honesty. You have me completely excited to start GW-501516. I'm going to run it at 10mg per day. I plan to add AICAR in next month.

The problem with ace and all myo inhibitors is they are incredibly fragile due to their enormous amino acid chain which causes it to degrade almost immediately upon reconstitution. It has to be stored in the freezer before reconstitution, and it has to be injected in its entirety upon reconstitutin. I really like ace, but it concerns me that the dose used in human trials was 1-3mg per kg of body weight. I weigh 250Lbs. That works out to a minimum of around 115mg per injection. Running 1mg is only going to do so much.

Shit at that dosage I would rather have the $$$ and be natural. I have been injecting the 1mg immediately after recon, but it is what it is.

Bottom line, since I have been researching, my leg has healed up nice. My BW is up 30lbs over a year and a half, and my waist is a 33. I could not ask for more. The gains I have now are permanent and the endurance I have gained throughout the research is unreal. I can't wait to go back to BJJ/MMA.
Last time I rolled in Dec of 2010 in BJJ I weighed a leaner 192 but had nowhere near the strength.

Im very dubious about all the myostatin inhibitors tbh. $ for $ trenbolone is where it's at, i assume you don't use gear judging by your posts. Never tried gw but for me mk2866 is nothing special at all and very overpriced. Seems good for dieting having said that, but for muscle gain i may as well been using nothing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I used to use gear but the gains are bullshit IMO. EVERY person whether pro or novice whom has used and made great gains looks like shit when they have been off for a few years. Most of the old time pro's like Labrada used take dbol var, test and deca and say that they were "off" and to them that was off.

As far as the MK not doing you any good. If your androgen receptors are already loaded from gear then you can't expect much but let me tell you that the MK from Unique was the fricking bomb. That shit got me stronger and harder than ever. I gave a bottle to an IBF PRO friend and he said that he is pumped 24/7 and is more vascular and stronger than ever. He loves the stuff and is ordering more. I would wake up at 3am and feel like I just did 30 chins and a set of curls, rock hard pumped. So again, I love the stuff but did not like what it did to my chol. but after a 20 week run I deserved what I got as far as the chol. goes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131