advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adaptogens: Experience with Ashwaganda, Rhodiola etc. (& l-tyrosine)

I
Try exposure therapy. It’s pretty successful. I had pretty severe panic attacks too and both ashwaghanda and rhodiola helped but more so at the ‘taper’ phase. Exposure and beta blockers were very effective, I stopped the beta blockers and switched to the adaptogens when my panic was under control. I have no panic attacks anymore and GOD I am happy for that, worst period in my life.

It is a nasty place to be in. I am going through counselling sessions at the moment but i feel a lot better. Main issue now is anxiety. However i feel im more in control. I was on beta blockers but honestly the negatives out weighd the positives so i done it my own way coupled with counselling.

I prefer the Sensoril form of Ash...it just works better in my opinion. I use Doc's Best 500 mg in AM and 500 pm. I do use Rhodiola made by GAIA adrenal support formula...love it. L-theanine...I don't use it everyday but when I do, 400-600 mg. I also use ZMA every night prior to retiring for the night. I use a little extra during the day just to cover all bases.

I know this is a totally different topic, but Standard Process makes a solid products Drenamin and Min-chex. I really like Min-chex.

Guys try this: 1 gram KSM-66 Ashwagandha on empty stomach first thing in morning along with your Caffeine and or E/C stack pre workout. I don't know exactly how this happens, but it seems to boost the stimulant effects incredibly well and prevents the crash that I normally get..and I just feel so calm the rest of the day.

Guys try this: 1 gram KSM-66 Ashwagandha on empty stomach first thing in morning along with your Caffeine and or E/C stack pre workout. I don't know exactly how this happens, but it seems to boost the stimulant effects incredibly well and prevents the crash that I normally get..and I just feel so calm the rest of the day.

I prefer KSM-66 PWO or before bed. Its effects on energy and lethargy, calmness vary on people. It seems one can have a stimulant effects and another lethargy. Its very odd.

I don't think caffeine can be beaten in terms of stimulatory effects. But I also like Alpha GPC and hyperfine-A (again not sure if it works 100%) pre-workout.

Alpha GPC: https://examine.com/supplements/alpha-gpc/

Again, Lions Mane, maybe works maybe not.

I've def ran over a gram of KSM Ash.....can't say I can tell any difference between 500 mg and a gram.

I love ashwagandha + rhodiola, take both daily in the A.M. and feel a subtle but noticeable difference after a while. Does hit me like a drug, but if I sit and think about it, I'll realize that I've been able to be less anxious and no get as stressed after taking both for a bit.

I've tried them all over the years without success. The only thing that works for me is pharm. chemicals. Small doses of k-pin.

I have found that Ashwagandha and CBD is likely the best concoction to help with ADHD. I also works well to mitigate ptsd and anxiety (stemming from hypervigilance).

My anxiety protocol currently is Ashwagandha - Holy Basil - and Rhodiola.
Rhodiola seems to be more specific toward lessening symptoms of anxiety whereas Ashwagandha elevates the effects of stress. Holy Basil has been used in Ayurveda for centuries and I believe that it has a synergistic effect along with other adaptogens.

I primarily utilize Sensoril Ashwagandha it has the highest concentration of withanolides and 10%.

So again i'll ask. Has anyone found something that specifically helped combat CNS downgrade from strenuous exercise?

So again i'll ask. Has anyone found something that specifically helped combat CNS downgrade from strenuous exercise?

The best thing that worked for me was a high dose of Magnesium Bisglycinate before bed along with some Melatonin and Zinc Bisglycinate which helped put me into a deep sleep. I will say that whatever would help you to go into deep undisturbed sleep (as the combo that I found helps dme tremendously as long as its drug free, no sleeping meds ever, ever) is definitely the way to go. Sleep is where the power's at :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131