over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Add ing EQ

hey guys so u guys know iam on test,dbol,masteron,and nolva,i was thinkin of adding eq to the mix,but wondering if its compatible with nolva,iam already having amazing gains,but thinkin of addin eq and adex,any one think its a good idea

If you're having amazing gains, why add something else??? :banghead:

Stick with what you have if it's working. Seriously, why would you want to add EQ if you're getting amazing gains?

hey guys so u guys know iam on test,dbol,masteron,and nolva,i was thinkin of adding eq to the mix,but wondering if its compatible with nolva,iam already having amazing gains,but thinkin of addin eq and adex,any one think its a good idea

I never knew you were on test,dbol,masteron, and nolva to begin with !! seriously...as the previous poster said...why add if your gains are amazing?

I just don't get why you think you would need to add arimidex along with the EQ? You would be best off saving it for another run, and swapping it for the masteron in a different run so you can compare the two. i.e Test, EQ, Dbol, and Nolvadex instead of what you are currently going with.

Last edited:
What's your reasoning for wanting to do that?

Just adding more compounds to see what will happen is not a good idea.

are you showing signs of gyno? why are you taking nolva? as for masterone why that aas? you must be pretty lean, i have only found mast to work when my bf was really low, like 3 weeks out from a show low

what you should have done was ditch the mast and added the eq

u would most likely see more benefits from the EQ...

i deffinitly would not see more gains from eq then masteron,masteron is way way better then eq,and yes aim gonna run eq in a month or 2 when i start bulking for the winter and show next year,the nolva is not stopping gains,iam the most ripped,vascular,and biggest iv ever been now,even tho i dropped a couple lbs,so masteron is awsome thanx guys

If you believe masteron is so much "better" than EQ, why would you even bother adding EQ to your cycle? I'm gathering from your post that you plan on cycling for about a half a year or more. I still dont understand why you want to add EQ to your cycle. Most people would disagree that Masteron is "better" than EQ. Depends on your definition of better i suppose. But when you use the word gains it bring to mind size and when i think of which of the two compounds is better for size I have all my chips on the EQ.

i deffinitly would not see more gains from eq then masteron,masteron is way way better then eq,and yes aim gonna run eq in a month or 2 when i start bulking for the winter and show next year,the nolva is not stopping gains,iam the most ripped,vascular,and biggest iv ever been now,even tho i dropped a couple lbs,so masteron is awsome thanx guys

If you believe masteron is so much "better" than EQ, why would you even bother adding EQ to your cycle? I'm gathering from your post that you plan on cycling for about a half a year or more. I still dont understand why you want to add EQ to your cycle. Most people would disagree that Masteron is "better" than EQ. Depends on your definition of better i suppose. But when you use the word gains it bring to mind size and when i think of which of the two compounds is better for size I have all my chips on the EQ.

u must be blind man,i said iam gonna run eq when i wanna bulk,

Your on plenty. No benefit in adding more. Keep it simple. If your maiking amazing gains then don't change things. I agree mast is great... but everyone has different goals... but yeah 99% od the time I would pick that over Eq. What doses are you on? The best way to continue to make good gains is to start on a reasonable dose (plus keep it simple) and increase when you hit a pleateu (if you plan to cycle for a long duration).

iam gonna increase to 150 mg eod now,im on 100mg eod so iam gonna raise it alittle,iam switching cycle in september for bulking for another 4 months then hopfully ill be big enough to trim down for the cutler classic,thats my plan,still deciding what my bulking cycle is gonna be,but as for now iam keeping my cycle now just raiseing my doeses of evrythin a lil till september

Agree with most feedback, adding more doesn't mean is gonna be better, sometimes you add that one last compound to the mix and then you start having problems. You are on a heavy enough cycle, the less the better. God bless you bro.

u must be blind man,i said i am gonna run eq when i wanna bulk,

I absolutely love EQ.

I can eat a 700 gram steak, baked sweet potatoes, 4 scrambled eggs, and broccoli, and then be starving again an hour later.

Combine that with the sense of well being, added endurance, and crazy vascularity, it's one hell of an AAS imo.

-Pack

Last edited:
I absolutely love EQ.

I can eat a 700 gram steak, baked sweet potatoes, 4 scrambled eggs, and broccoli, and then be starving again an hour later.

Combine that with the sense of well being, added endurance, and crazy vascularity, it's one hell of an AAS imo.

-Pack

yes i also love eating,but when iam working i really dont like being hungry all day,so im very gyno prone on tren so theres not my thing i can run on my bulking cycle test cyp,test prop,androl,dbol, and ? besides tren and deca

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131