over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADD meds (help please)

I really appreciate you extending yourself and giving a methodical and detailed response it's greatly appreciated, I knew I could come to this community specifically and regards to this topic and get a very detailed response.. there's some very well-rounded individuals here and several of you have clearly displayed that and that makes this community even better..

If you don't mind I'm going to shoot you a private message to pick your brain apart and regards to this topic would that be okay?

I consider myself an antibiotic scholar however on this specific matter I have a lot to learn especially being a subject of it..

Of course, no problem at all.

I'm far from an expert on the topic but i can share what I've learnt over time.

More often than not, the assistance our body needs is displayed in certain symptoms or behaviors.

Some doctors or experts in the field are quick to throw drugs at the issue, which is fair enough and 100% warranted in some instances. But whilst they may work temporarily, no one wants to be reliant on drugs in order to function.

An interesting thought:
Those diagnosed with depression, did not get that way because they are deficient in anti-depression medication.. ;)

I'm going to meet with my physician Monday as planned and I may need a referral from him...
I'm definitely curious to see if this medication is an option, but someone else mentioned to me this evening about looking into therapy that practice is meditation again that's an area I know nothing about.. but it's definitely intriguing because after all we do live in a fast-paced society and a lot of our worries and troubles are self-induced and that could be congesting my mind, is it add or do I need to just slow down and breathe...hmm?!?!?
'Mindfulness' is what you need to search. Yeah, meditation may seem confusing and difficult, but mindfulness meditation is very simple. Just takes a lot of discipline to incorporate it into your daily life. I'm really making an effort to do this myself. In the morning before I go to work, I will set my timer for 5 minutes for starters, just paying attention to my breathing... Then work my way up to 6 min, 7, etc.

After some deep introspection induced by some, umm, chemicals... I began to realize that most of my issues stem from a tendency to view almost all things in a negative light first. Then instead of figuring out the good side of a person/situation, I tend to replay bad shit in my head over and over.

And then I realized that this type of thinking is nothing more than a bad habit to rid myself of. And meditation is probably THE tool to help a guy gain some control over his running thoughts. It's a pain in the ass to START doing, but probably a very worthwhile venture.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My GF is prescribed Vyvanse for her ADD. She doesn't want to take adderall because we are both sober and she did not to use stims. She likes it but says it's expensive.
Vyvanse is just the 'd' form of amphetamine, formulated in a way that prevents abuse by snorting, injecting, etc. It is still amphetamine like adderall, which is just mixture of the 'd' and 'l' forms of amphetamine. The 'd' amphetamine is 'smoother' than the mixture, which is exactly why Vyvanse doesn't feel as stimmy as its cousin Adderall.

I was on them for maybe 5 years, when I realized that they initially give you a kick in the ass, but as the years go on, it's just another dependency like the others. Daily life becomes difficult when the prescription runs out and you can't fill it right away.

Some probably do legitimately need them, but in general they're very over prescribed.

Vyvanse converts to dextroamphetamine. No generic, fuck that drug.

Take this stack

Empty stomach in morning

3g DLPA
3G L Tyrosine
1200mg alpha gpc
100mcg huperzine a

Before work or school

2.4g of piracetam, do this twice a day

If you can afford to run 800mg of Aniracetam 3xday I'd do it.

Stop eating bad fats and start going ham on the grass fed butter, meats and liquid fish oil.

Cut out dairy minus whey, gluten, corn, soy and see if that brings down any neural inflammation.

Before bed I'd use Strength Sensei's ying restore powder, up to 4 scoops.

You need magnesium to synthesize gaba and serotonin.

If you can afford it do 2-3 scoops of that
400mg magnesium glycinate
3 capsules of magnesium threonate

Drop the amphetines immediately and force yoursef through the first couple weeks while your dopamine receptors uptegulate.

Don't be scared to sleep 9-10hrs a night, which will be easy with this stack.

Limit caffeine to two big cups of joe at breakfast to help normalize cortisol rhythm while you recover from the crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take this stack

Empty stomach in morning

3g DLPA
3G L Tyrosine
1200mg alpha gpc
100mcg huperzine a

Before work or school

Stop eating bad fats and start going ham on the grass fed butter, meats and liquid fish oil.

Cut out dairy minus whey, gluten, corn, soy and see if that brings down any neural inflammation.

Drop the amphetines immediately and force yoursef through the first couple weeks while your dopamine receptors uptegulate.

Limit caffeine to two big cups of joe at breakfast to help normalize cortisol rhythm while you recover from the crack.

I like the idea... I used to be very much a nootropic enthusiast myself. However, they had a tendency to get me in a bad state of mind. Like, taking all the clutter and ruminations, and focusing on them even MORE effectively. So nootropics can make certain people worse off. Just something to keep in mind.

Listen I don't know who you are or who you think you are but just answer the question?

I never said I don't like the research and fact I will probably School you with a lot of stuff I'm simply talking about something I'm not familiar with when it pertains to AD ,this is the third time you have tried to criticize me for absolutely no reason that's unwarranted, I have a lot of Articles published online with a lot of topics but I'm humble enough to openly admit I'm not familiar with this specific topic, I'm fully aware of the secretions in the brain and neuro chemicals... When I mentioned about not doing research hours referring to not looking you up because I don't give a flying fuck on who you are or what you're stressing.. every time I make a post you try to turn it into a cesspool just answer the question..

For reasons I will advicate again I do not want stimulant because maybe I know something you don't but I'm not going to sit here and get into a pissing contest...

If you have no experience in this topic with utilizing these chemicals that I don't want to hear your input..

The poster above you is a prime example of what a productive member should be he answered the question with Clarity unlike you with insults..

Please do not waste my time anymore because you're not as important as you think you are and this may be the only community you belong to but I belong to several others.. I have never had anybody speak to me in the fashion that you have and it's actually embarrassing for the community.. try to act like a mature adult because your behavior is extremely bizarre..

I'll see you later alligator...

the thing is i have a little experience with all this, i have posted a bit about it too.

your questions are bad, lol im sorry.
the "info" you provide is also kinda bad... lol
sorry dude.

you come on here all new n fresh n whatever n yes im a cranky old snarfy guy who has been reading these same forums for more then 15 years every day.

i came to this stuff, to "fix" me.
like for real, become better.
thats the goal bro.
not to sell shit, not to talk shit but to become better me and maybe help those that want to help themselves.

i find that people who want spoon feeding, answers handed to them are not on that page, they dont want to do the work. that means they will also never get he real results...

what kind of answer do you want?
your question is poor.
no one can give you any real info, just a lot of oh shit like, i know nothing but tryed xyz drug for 3 months n blah...

i did actualy give you answers, the problem is the answers require you to do some work...

stims... aka D agonoist..( more too this but :rolleyes: )
how many posts on d agonists do we have on this page???
you have 3 potential d agonists listed...
those are not stims and have off label potential to work for your reasons.. theanine does, rhodiola does...caffiene does... lol

what do you want?
knowledge??
or post count?

;)

I like the idea... I used to be very much a nootropic enthusiast myself. However, they had a tendency to get me in a bad state of mind. Like, taking all the clutter and ruminations, and focusing on them even MORE effectively. So nootropics can make certain people worse off. Just something to keep in mind.

lol
to mention that those nutes are kinda sorta "stims" lol
sorry
ill shut up
clearly everyone knows more then me on this...:rolleyes:
:D

20mg ED instant release is what I am prescribed. Instant gives me a bit more control over the meds. Also, i have noticed that I just need it for school. Then again, i am home when I am at school. When not at school/home I am fighting forest fires and I have made an observation. First, i don't take anything while I am out there. Second, the external environment allows very little freedom. This I find important. I struggle with freedom as I am sure everyone does. Also, the priority that is necessary. You would focus, let's say, if you had to read a manual how to defuse a bomb that was going to go off in a couple of hours and kill your family.

I really don't like being dependent on the stuff but it works and works good. I think there needs to be breaks (a month or two at times). Not for any physical reason. Rather - for knowing you can function off the stuff. It is just alot harder. The meds make it easier. But it becomes a crutch.

I only plan on being on it till I can create a environment for myself.

I have been off the stuff for about 9 months. And just now remembering what it is like being off of it. I still plan to utilize it because I am prioritizing school but i plan to do the first month without it. Get my 'Will' centered first. It is a very powerful drug and should be handled with respect.

I know that isn't what you are looking for but for the past 5 years I haven't found an alternative that can meet the same level of performance. Vvyanse is good stuff. Can't abuse it the same way. Dextro sort of feels the same. Mild enough to forget you are on something. Adderall is the main one but it does feel like you are getting high. That's my only problem with it. I will Vvyanse wasn't so expensive. ADHD or not, you are going to feel amphetamines.

Side not, i don't take antidepressant because I take adderall. So i make sacrifices where I need to. Although, i see a psychologist for that. So something's I take meds for, others, if other means available, i take that route.

Also, some guys mentioned meditation and mindfulness. That shit is real. Try it out and keep trying. It helps clear the clutter of different complexes (behavioral patterns).

i think you could ask a about modafinil.

i have sever sleep apnea and use a BIPAP machine, therefore i have compromised sleep and excessive daytime sleepiness. i am prescribed modafinil by a psych and it is a godsend. most folks take 200mg /day, but i am prescribed 300 and it is really great. doesn't really speed you up, just turns off the 'sleepy' center of your brain and is actually being touted as a 'smart-drug'.

i still get sorta sleepy and have to drink coffee, and sometimes take ephedrine as well, but it really as been a game-changer for me. i also have ADD pretty bad (but it actually helps me in my job) but this stuff has been awesome.

i've tried adderall as well, but i like this better and like was mentioned, if you truly have ADD, it probably won't speed you up (unless you abuse it/snort/inject it) but it will just give you some pretty good focus but only about 4 hours.

i take modafinil 300mg early in the AM and it lasts pretty much all day, doesn't really affect my sleep b/c i sleep crappy anyaway.

Vyvanse is just the 'd' form of amphetamine, formulated in a way that prevents abuse by snorting, injecting, etc. It is still amphetamine like adderall, which is just mixture of the 'd' and 'l' forms of amphetamine. The 'd' amphetamine is 'smoother' than the mixture, which is exactly why Vyvanse doesn't feel as stimmy as its cousin Adderall.

I was on them for maybe 5 years, when I realized that they initially give you a kick in the ass, but as the years go on, it's just another dependency like the others. Daily life becomes difficult when the prescription runs out and you can't fill it right away.

Some probably do legitimately need them, but in general they're very over prescribed.

This is true. It's ridiculous the doctors say it's a time released formula when it's not. All it is is dextroamphetamine with lysine attached. Your liver needs to break down the lysine to make the dextroamphetamine available. It's 40% so a 50mg Vyvanse is nothing more than 20mg dextroamphetamine. It's a pro drug so it can't be abused. It has to be taken orally to work otherwise it's the exact same thing if you just took a 20mg dextroamphetsmine.

Take this stack

Empty stomach in morning

3g DLPA
3G L Tyrosine
1200mg alpha gpc
100mcg huperzine a

Before work or school

Thank you for your methodical explanation and your approach to this topic by answering the questions directly..

I'm going to send you a private message and speak more about your suggestion..

To the other members that sent me private messages I will respond to them as soon as I get back from my position shortly thank you everyone for taking the time out of your day to answer my questions and concerns about your experience using these medications..

I know for some individuals the concept of the question was rather difficult to answer when a pertain to seeking information about them verse my actual question when it concerned experience, nowhere that I ask the nature or functions and Pathways of these agents because that much I already have done research on in fact extensively my question was first-hand experience...

I'm actually quite surprised on the decision I have came up with but I put everything into great consideration with everyone's input..

I'll chime back in in a couple hours when I get back..

Again thank you everyone who approach this topic with first-hand experience and suggestions.. a lot of you have represented this community in the highest standard, and you set the example of what some other individuals should heed and follow..

I'm prescribed adderall, but you said no stimulants. So without going the stimulant route I've heard positive things about clonidine. However I haven't ever tried it. It also lowers blood pressure.. the only downside to my adderall use is it's effect on HR and BP, so I may look into alternatives very soon.

There's also modafinil, but it's a bit of a stimulant as well and doesn't have near the effect of say adderall or ritalin in my opinion. But there's not much that is going to compare to amphetamines or methylphenidate.

Check out Clonidine though, and avoid adderall and things like that if at all possible, because it really is addictive and will mess up your neurotransmitters.(if you have ADD they're already screwed up though)

Take this stack

Empty stomach in morning

3g DLPA
3G L Tyrosine
1200mg alpha gpc
100mcg huperzine a

Before work or school

He's not on amphetamines, he said he doesn't want to be on stimulants due to personal reasons he's asking for input on possible alternatives to help with ADD.

I noticed little to nothing from nootropics and I've tried almost all of them, even stacked with choline and Alpha GPC. Except for modafinil, there was an actual difference there. But it's prescription in the states.

I'm prescribed adderall, but you said no stimulants. So without going the stimulant route I've heard positive things about clonidine. However I haven't ever tried it. It also lowers blood pressure.. the only downside to my adderall use is it's effect on HR and BP, so I may look into alternatives very soon.

There's also modafinil, but it's a bit of a stimulant as well and doesn't have near the effect of say adderall or ritalin in my opinion. But there's not much that is going to compare to amphetamines or methylphenidate.

Check out Clonidine though, and avoid adderall and things like that if at all possible, because it really is addictive and will mess up your neurotransmitters.(if you have ADD they're already screwed up though)

I'm in the waiting room as we speak, I just wrote this down and I'll ask him about it..

? For ya, do u think a mild stim would be ok? What I researched says one thing, but first hand real life feedback thrumps online articles and contradicting studies...

I'm in the waiting room as we speak, I just wrote this down and I'll ask him about it..

? For ya, do u think a mild stim would be ok? What I researched says one thing, but first hand real life feedback thrumps online articles and contradicting studies...

Mild as in like low dosed adderall? or mild as in something like modafinil?

Low dosed adderall and ritalin you will probably love at first even at 10mg you will notice a considerable difference, but if you take it every day that will quickly fade and you will be bumping up the dose more than likely. I'm very strict with my use, typically every other day or as needed, and never on weekends or vacations. And I stick to 20mg max. In addition to using plenty of support supplements. This keeps my tolerance down and I've been doing this for 3+ years with success. But it still at 20mg has a negative effect on my HR and BP.. and the AAS doesn't help either. I have to donate blood every time I'm allowed.

I would see what he says about clonidine, hopefully you have a knowledgeable doc. I'm planning to do a personal experiment with it and see how I respond very soon.

Mild as in like low dosed adderall? or mild as in something like modafinil?

Low dosed adderall and ritalin you will probably love at first even at 10mg you will notice a considerable difference, but if you take it every day that will quickly fade and you will be bumping up the dose more than likely. I'm very strict with my use, typically every other day or as needed, and never on weekends or vacations. And I stick to 20mg max. In addition to using plenty of support supplements. This keeps my tolerance down and I've been doing this for 3+ years with success. But it still at 20mg has a negative effect on my HR and BP.. and the AAS doesn't help either. I have to donate blood every time I'm allowed.

I would see what he says about clonidine, hopefully you have a knowledgeable doc. I'm planning to do a personal experiment with it and see how I respond very soon.

Yes like modifinil.. something mild!

I may ask for both and see what works better, he's cool like that and will write scripts for multi drugs... The clonidine sounds extremely promising as Im sitting here reading about it.

Yes like modifinil.. something mild!

I may ask for both and see what works better, he's cool like that and will write scripts for multi drugs... The clonidine sounds extremely promising as Im sitting here reading about it.

Agreed. If it works for me then it would take care of two major issues. Elevated BP and ADD..

Modafinil would be a better alternative than the other stims, less strain on the heart etc.. It can be prescribed by docs but it's not approved to treat ADD/ADHD. So if your doc is open then he may prescribe it and let you give it a try.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws