over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

That would be a good question and I can’t fully answer it because I haven’t gone off progesterone long enough since I started my first ever ment run. I intuitively say it would. I’ll skip a day or two to clean out and add it back in and boom my sex drive is ramped up and I’m waking up I’m the middle of the night with raging erections like I’m 15 again.
Have you ran Tren since being on the progesterone cream?

Wondering this too. Can someone who is using hcg and have tried/is also using progesterone at the same time chime in and share your experience?
Progesterone is produces by testes and adrenals I believe, have to do blood work to find out

Wondering this too. Can someone who is using hcg and have tried/is also using progesterone at the same time chime in and share your experience?
This discussion is very interesting. I have used HCG for years with my trt(200 2x/wk), and it was an absolute life changer. I believe HCG mimics progesterone, but I will leave it to guys more learned than me to give a full answer there. HCG is so cheap so I've never tried to fuck with it, but if this td progesterone could accomplish the same effect that should be even cheaper than HCG and probably healthier all things considered.

I started using some of my wife’s progesterone cream last night. I’ll keep everyone posted in this thread on how it affects me.

Here are a few key differences between progestin and progesterone:

• Progestin has been shown to cause fetal abnormalities in pregnancy, whereas natural progesterone can help maintain a healthy pregnancy.
  • Progesterone promotes a sense of calm in the brain. Progestins do not.
  • Progestins can cause blood pressure to go high. Progesterone has not been shown to have this effect.
  • Progestin can cause you to retain water, while progesterone can relieve water retention.

This article is claiming progesterone cream doesn’t work. I’m not saying I believe what the article is saying.
That was in 2005, not saying it is wrong but I would be interested to see if there has been any new findings since then. I am going to have to go with the 100's of women over the years that have been very happy repeat customers of the cream. Mainstream western med. are the same ass hats that championed the AAS do nothing for sports performance for the better part of three decades................just saying.

That was in 2005, not saying it is wrong but I would be interested to see if there has been any new findings since then. I am going to have to go with the 100's of women over the years that have been very happy repeat customers of the cream. Mainstream western med. are the same ass hats that championed the AAS do nothing for sports performance for the better part of three decades................just saying.
My wife also uses the cream and likes it. I’m just showing the article for discussion purposes. I’ll be testing my wife’s progesterone cream on myself. She uses 30 mgs per day. I’ll be using only 6 mgs of her progesterone cream per day. I’m curious to see how it affects me.

My wife also uses the cream and likes it. I’m just showing the article for discussion purposes. I’ll be testing my wife’s progesterone cream on myself. She uses 30 mgs per day. I’ll be using only 6 mgs of her progesterone cream per day. I’m curious to see how it affects me.

Rub on your scrotum

Tren is fine when I'm single, but when I'm in a relationship it makes me super jealous, insecure, uncertain, controlling... Can't believe what it turns me into lol

Does deca also have this effect on you?

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member