over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

I’m not him but my bet is no. There is something about Tren that makes people (me) go apeshit. I never new what roid rage was until I used Tren. I experienced it. You want to crush people and things. They call it the devil’s piss for good reason.
I think it’s tren’s high androgenicity that promotes aggression. Anadrol and halotestin also increases aggression. Deca never made me aggressive.

This is the one I take, says UPS bio identical progesterone. Start with a low dose.

I pump mine into a syringe and measure 2mg that way

I have a 1ml syringe, how many of these to get to 2mg?

You said you used a syringe to measure. I can do that.

Thank you.

I have a 1ml syringe, how many of these to get to 2mg?

You said you used a syringe to measure. I can do that.

Thank you.
The math is

1.3ML equals to 20mg

If you use a 1ML syringe or any insulin syringe, 13 units would exactly be 2mg

2mg transdermal is a pretty small dose though.
Yea, I measured it out and it is a small amount or my gonads are pretty
big (not).

Thanks for the conversion Zarati.

Will see how it goes. Will get my blood tested in a few months and will
ask to add progesterone to his list of things to test for.

Wonder if the topical cream could be used alongside TRT test and Dienolone Ace?

Based on this thread I ordered some the day this started. Rub it on my inner thigh every night before I go to bed. So far I can tell you it is definitely helping me get a good nights sleep.

Based on this thread I ordered some the day this started. Rub it on my inner thigh every night before I go to bed. So far I can tell you it is definitely helping me get a good nights sleep.
Definitely keep us posted on how it is working. What brand did you order? Thanks

So far I'm noticing the sleep too. Not a whole lot else. Will keep going.

Note: I have also been on 100mg pregnenolone daily for a while too. Ran out yesterday and I'm not rushing to reorder yet. I'd like to see what this does on its own.

Definitely keep us posted on how it is working. What brand did you order? Thanks
Whatever the brand pictured earlier in the thread. I ordered it from Amazon.

I will say I've been feeling a bit spacy the last few days. But it could be complete coincidence so I will move forward for now. Started one week ago, for the record. Hopefully this passes.

I will say I've been feeling a bit spacy the last few days. But it could be complete coincidence so I will move forward for now. Started one week ago, for the record. Hopefully this passes.
Possibilities

1- every time you change a hormone, it takes 3-4 weeks for hormones to balance out.

2- your dose may be high.

3- you may have never needed it hence I said get bloodwork done first

If you still feel groggy into the AM try washing the area you applied the progesterone on. Thoroughly. It can stick around for 12+ hours if you don’t shower it off.

Please share your results guys.

One side effect that has popped up for me is I feel jealous and insecure a bit 🤔 Maybe dose is a bit high and need to lower it?
Almost like on tren but much milder

I stopped briefly. I had run out of pregnenolone and I thought I'd give the progesterone a run on its own. I started getting really pessimistic and unhappy. I couldn't pinpoint it right away, because work has been very difficult lately.

But I added back 30mg pregnenolone and 25mg dhea and I was reminded that I NEED those. So there's a reminder not to neglect those hormones too.

I'll cautiously add the progesterone back soon.

I stopped briefly. I had run out of pregnenolone and I thought I'd give the progesterone a run on its own. I started getting really pessimistic and unhappy. I couldn't pinpoint it right away, because work has been very difficult lately.

But I added back 30mg pregnenolone and 25mg dhea and I was reminded that I NEED those. So there's a reminder not to neglect those hormones too.

Yes if the dose is too high you'll feel like a bitch hence start low

What's the function if progesterone or what's it for?

I've used dhea and pregnenolone a couple years a month here or there esp when I went down to trt

Those that I'm running hormones for a long period of time both of these go down to very low levels far lower than a guy with lower testosterone. I've never seen anything on progesterone

While I'm at it there's been some people say that deca causes something or another progesterone?

Have you tried just pregnenolone? I'm on 200-500mg daily and dropped the other stuff since it's also a pro-hormone. The highest dose is an attempt to calm down joint issues.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws