over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

Have you tried just pregnenolone? I'm on 200-500mg daily and dropped the other stuff since it's also a pro-hormone. The highest dose is an attempt to calm down joint issues.
Yes, up until this experiment I'd been on 100mg pregnenolone alone. I hadn't attempted higher doses than that.

Have you tried just pregnenolone? I'm on 200-500mg daily and dropped the other stuff since it's also a pro-hormone. The highest dose is an attempt to calm down joint issues.
Have you tried transdermal DMSO preg?

On scrotum you absorb up to 8 times more also. This was done by a research

It’s helpful for my mood and sleep. I guess that probably helps recovery from training. It’s extremely beneficial to sex drive.

My nighttime stack
10mg progesterone TD
10mg melatonin
4iu GH
500mg magnesium glycinate

Perfect for me.

why 10mg of melatonin?

Seems like a lot hah - Im using 3mg

How long have you been on that exact protocol? I did notice a relief to joint pain (aches and pain in general) going on pregnenolone/progesterone.
No but 200mg daily treats me pretty good. Keeps my libido up even if I'm on hCG too.

why 10mg of melatonin?

Seems like a lot hah - Im using 3mg
If i remember the body produces more like .5mg a day. I try o use as little hormones as i need to accomplish what i want. I started using it 30 years ago. I used to do the bodybuilder thing with more is better. I use 3mg these days from force of habit. But think i should cut back more to see how that goes. I use a combination of quick and timed release.

Regarding melatonin, there are some who use very high dosages of it for its antioxidant effects. Its said to be one of the most potent antioxidants out there, might protect the brain, other organs etc. For example, some people are doing like 40mg a day. I just ordered 10 grams of powder and haven't decided what dosage to cap them at.

Anyone read up on this idea? Theoretical pros and cons with high dosages? I'm going to do some reading.

Regarding melatonin, there are some who use very high dosages of it for its antioxidant effects. Its said to be one of the most potent antioxidants out there, might protect the brain, other organs etc. For example, some people are doing like 40mg a day. I just ordered 10 grams of powder and haven't decided what dosage to cap them at.

Anyone read up on this idea? Theoretical pros and cons with high dosages? I'm going to do some reading.
It is true and another reason to use high dose. There’s literally no drawbacks to using 10 or even 20mg sometimes I’ll do. I think there’s a connection to GH too but I forget the details.

I get the idea of low dosing stuff but it can get a little maniacal if you’re restricting something like melatonin which is only a good thing.

It’s like saying to not take more than 200mg primo. Sure it will work at that dosage but 500mg is better. Not a perfect analogy but you get the point.

I feel like death the next day when I use too much melatonin. Groggy AF. Does that go away
Ime no

Lower dose to 1.5 or 3

Melatonin reduces sperm count for anyone interested in upping sperm count

How long have you been on that exact protocol? I did notice a relief to joint pain (aches and pain in general) going on pregnenolone/progesterone.
I just started the higher dosed pregnenolone but have run 200mgs since March.

What's the function if progesterone or what's it for?

I've used dhea and pregnenolone a couple years a month here or there esp when I went down to trt

Those that I'm running hormones for a long period of time both of these go down to very low levels far lower than a guy with lower testosterone. I've never seen anything on progesterone

While I'm at it there's been some people say that deca causes something or another progesterone?
Progesterone converts to dihydroprogesterone which then converts to allopregenolone. That hormone cascade is important as they allostericly modulate gaba-a receptors acting like a natural benzodiazapine. Some other actions of include, improved mood, improved sex drive, neuroprotection, increased BDNF, increased synthesis of myelin in the nervous system, and antidepressant effects anti anxiety effects. From personal experience, I did not know what I was missing until I tried transdermal progesterone, it is truly life changing fo me. Dhea is beneficial for me as well, I nearly stopped getting sick entirely after adding dhea as well as a slight mood improvement. I get wired and bloated from pregenolone so I dropped it.

Progesterone converts to dihydroprogesterone which then converts to allopregenolone. That hormone cascade is important as they allostericly modulate gaba-a receptors acting like a natural benzodiazapine. Some other actions of include, improved mood, improved sex drive, neuroprotection, increased BDNF, increased synthesis of myelin in the nervous system, and antidepressant effects anti anxiety effects. From personal experience, I did not know what I was missing until I tried transdermal progesterone, it is truly life changing fo me. Dhea is beneficial for me as well, I nearly stopped getting sick entirely after adding dhea as well as a slight mood improvement. I get wired and bloated from pregenolone so I dropped it.

I've noticed this from preg , as well. It's not relaxing for me, it's quite stimulating. DHEA feels relaxing but it definitely causes aromatization.

Been interested in trying progesterone, but I am a little apprehensive as it is a female hormone

DHEA metabolite called B-AET is very good. I tried Iron Legion invictus and it's very relaxing and reduces cortisol to the point that you can feel. Also , has a recomp and drying effect to the physique

Has anyone used progesterone cream on their scalp for hair regrowth in combination with transdermal absorption

Or already should form more effective??

Anyone have lab results before and after either transdermal or capsule s?

Have you tried hcg? If so, did you get any of the same benefits you get from supplementing progesterone and/or dhea?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws