over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added progesterone to my protocol - Wow

Has anyone tried oral micronized progesterone? like Utrogestan
I was told that everyone who is on finasteride/dutasteride should be on Progesterone for better Allopregnanolone release

5 alpha reductase is needed for allopregnanolone to be made. If the enzyme is blocked, from finasteride, I don't imagine adding more of the parent hormone will do any good.

5 alpha reductase is needed for allopregnanolone to be made. If the enzyme is blocked, from finasteride, I don't imagine adding more of the parent hormone will do any good.

It's not blocked 100% though, Finasteride blocks serum DHT levels by 70% and Dutasteride blocks serum DHT levels by 90% so surely if given enough progesterone it can make allopregnanolone

Thank you for pointing this out.

If you give credence to the product I was using in strength as you did than I was taking more than the OP and I still get got zero results than what are we to make of that?

Still curious.

Where are you applying it? Scrotal application? Some people don't have good absorption through the skin.

Scrotal is the best place if are trying to get it to work.

Maybe opt for the oral version, make sure it says "micronised progrestone"

Where are you applying it? Scrotal application? Some people don't have good absorption through the skin.

Scrotal is the best place if are trying to get it to work.

Maybe opt for the oral version, make sure it says "micronised progrestone"

Scrotal application.

Felt good :)

Just get them balls cut off at this point...

Roughly 20mg transdermal a day is a full male replacement dose, I take 10 to 15mg a day and it is quite noticeable.

This is not true.... 20mg transdermal a day is the full FEMALE replacement dose. Males produce way less (less than a mg per day), however TRT clinics usually prescribe 3mg for a full replacement dose. Probably because of how much is actually absorbed.. not sure. Anyways, 20mg is way too much dude.

Source per Endocrinologists website: "The normal physiological replacement dose is 20 mg per day of transdermal cream for the female. Male usually requires much lower dose. For most, three to five mg is sufficient."

21 mg per the labeling.

And yes.

Not blaming you. It just did nothing for me.

Did some more research on this today. 21mg is the female replacement dose.. for men it is only supposed to be 3-5mg. Taking too much can also cause some side effects/ issues for men.

But if you took 42mg and didn't notice any changes, I'd have to wonder if the product you got was bunk. Thats twice the female dosage... seems like you would at least have some side effects or changes?

Yeap, depends how much he absorbs. I absorb transdermal on scrotum really really well.
starting at 5-10mg i believe would he be a good start

Are you taking 2mg or 5-10mg? Your previous posts said you take 2mg, but this post you recommend to start at 5-10mg and go up from there.

Can you clarify which one someone should start with?

Did some more research on this today. 21mg is the female replacement dose.. for men it is only supposed to be 3-5mg. Taking too much can also cause some side effects/ issues for men.

But if you took 42mg and didn't notice any changes, I'd have to wonder if the product you got was bunk. Thats twice the female dosage... seems like you would at least have some side effects or changes?
I Will try and find the link on Amazon and communicate the product and the dosage to make sure I got it right. Thanks for the reply.

The math is

1.3ML equals to 20mg

If you use a 1ML syringe or any insulin syringe, 13 units would exactly be 2mg

I have been on Endo. prescribed TRT for a couple of years, and I thought I would give this a shot too and follow your protocol. Today I received the cream that you ordered - (this one here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0019LTGTA?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details ).

I did one full 20mg pump into a 3ml syringe, and it only seems to fill up maybe a half a ml (if that)? You can't really see very good in the second pic, but the first one below you can see that there is only cream on one side of the syringe (so it looks like more than it is if you don't look closely).

I was hoping to nail down my dosage to exactly what you are using. If your doing 1.3ml for one pump I'm wondering if maybe you are actually doing less than 2mg (or are doing more than one pump to actually fill 1.3ml)? Maybe it looks full but isn't pressed down? Maybe my product doesn't pump as much... thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG-4144.jpg
    IMG-4144.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-4143.jpg
    IMG-4143.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 7
I was told that if you are on Finasteride or Dutasteride you will need 100mg of progesterone because you have inhibited the conversion.

Can anyone confirm?

This is not true.... 20mg transdermal a day is the full FEMALE replacement dose. Males produce way less (less than a mg per day), however TRT clinics usually prescribe 3mg for a full replacement dose. Probably because of how much is actually absorbed.. not sure. Anyways, 20mg is way too much dude.

Source per Endocrinologists website: "The normal physiological replacement dose is 20 mg per day of transdermal cream for the female. Male usually requires much lower dose. For most, three to five mg is sufficient."

I Will try and find the link on Amazon and communicate the product and the dosage to make sure I got it right. Thanks for the reply.

Here is the product.

Why are you opposed to it? Mind sharing?
I tried some liquicaps from my doctor buddy who was very reluctant to precribe it and my nipples flared up painfully and I was feeling mentally horrible. Very down in the dumps. Later having it checked, it came back perfectly normal and I told him no more. I'm good. After doing a little research, I realized I'm not ovulating or pregnant so there is just no deficiency or reason for an otherwise healthy man to use it. Nipples returned to normal in a week or so after stopping.

If it works for some guys who feel less than great, that's fantastic. Great to hear. But did nothing for me except make me feel awful. Maybe there are deficiencies and so forth that it corrects but if you're a male and all is functioning fine, don't expect it to make you feel any better. And if you still have your mammary glands and no gyno and feel okay, I'd highly, highly recommend you get your levels tested before even trying it.

Side note: I did find it interesting the high levels of progesterone found in males with sympathetic pregnancy. They get breasts, moody, and all kinds of crazy shit. Nature is a mad scientist.

I've been on progesterone for 3 days now (10mg day), and haven't noticed any benefits or changes. Will continue for a couple weeks before discontinuing though.

I just use the Humanofort, boosts all the key hormones plus myriad other benefits, no shill just a catch-all, if you will

I just use the Humanofort, boosts all the key hormones plus myriad other benefits, no shill just a catch-all, if you will

You just joined to shill humanofort? It doesn't even increase progesterone lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner