advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adderal / vyvance decreased vascularity ?

jxm0960

Registered
For all the people out there taking ADHD meds, is it just me or do these medication ridiculously decrease your vascularity? I know stims constrict the blood vessels but shit i didn't think they would that much, today at the gym i was looking in the mirror like where the fuck did my veins go lol anyone else see the samething or was it just a off day for me?

Maybe it was just an off day you had because I notice increased vascularity when I take Adderall

Technically they are vasoconstrictors, I have noticed at times the decreased vascularity

Sent from GS2 AOKP

Personally adderal makes me look more vascular at first because it draws alot of water off of me. After daily use im defanately less vascular.

Technically they are vasoconstrictors, I have noticed at times the decreased vascularity

Sent from GS2 AOKP

yes correct, adderal causes vasoconstriction. Just like caffeine

When I first began taking Adderall I was only taking 5-10mg/day and I too felt more vascular, but I became immune to that dose rather quickly and eventually ended up at 60mg/day. At that dose it was the complete opposite. Veins were completely flat, muscles were also flat, and a pump was hard to achieve. I was drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water a day so I know I wasn't dehydrated. Unfortunately, the side effects out weighed the benefits and I dropped it all together. It changed my life for the positive, but bc I had to take such a high dose to get the desired effects I began having palpitations and anxiety. I've been off for about a year now so I am thinking of giving it another shot to see if my tolerance has decreased.

Have you tried taking it with an acid blocker? High protein diets/red meats usually cause acidic urine-low ph and you just pee it out of your system, if you can keep it on the alkaline-high ph your system will recirculate it.

its a oxymoron, if u constrict blood flow u cannot achieve vascularity...
maybe for a moment but not longer term, ive used add in a cutting phase, all bbuilders are adrenaline junkies so who wouldn't love that feeling, but if u end up in the hospital bc ur taking uppers prior to workouts don't be surprised..
stay away from all that new crap they sell as pre workout sups...
if u need a pick me up, grab some fruit of ur choice and drink some bcaas

When I first began taking Adderall I was only taking 5-10mg/day and I too felt more vascular, but I became immune to that dose rather quickly and eventually ended up at 60mg/day. At that dose it was the complete opposite. Veins were completely flat, muscles were also flat, and a pump was hard to achieve. I was drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water a day so I know I wasn't dehydrated. Unfortunately, the side effects out weighed the benefits and I dropped it all together. It changed my life for the positive, but bc I had to take such a high dose to get the desired effects I began having palpitations and anxiety. I've been off for about a year now so I am thinking of giving it another shot to see if my tolerance has decreased.

buddy stay away from that ! its no good...

i used it for a while during collage ... its not needed

buddy stay away from that ! its no good...

i used it for a while during collage ... its not needed

Like I said I have been off of it for a year now. It does have it it's place so saying its not needed isn't accurate. Do as many people need it that take it, no, but it does have it's place. Thankfully, I'm strong and smart enough to know my limits so that's why I gave it up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear