over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall and ECA

Godfather2112

Registered
Before I being, yes, I've done tons of searching on this and please read before the opinions and advice.

I was recently prescribed adderall to help with my sleep apnea until it gets corrected with a cpap or apap machine (start wednesday). The adderall is being mainly used to help with energy levels so that I can focus on my last semester at school and will stop once I graduate. Seeing as to how adderall, ephedra and caffeine are all a stim, it would be unwise and not healthy to take together. Adderall typically wears off after 4-5 hours (non xr), ephedra and caffeine wear off between 3-5 hours also. I take adderall around 4-5pm to help study and stay away, typically going to bed between 10pm-12am. Below is what I want opinions on. Its what I think will be safe way to run both.

8am
ECA stack (25mg/200mg/81mg)

12pm
ECA stack (25mg/200mg)

5pm
20mg Adderall.

Not wanting to give my self a heart attack or overload my endochrine system with stims, I feel this would be the best way to run this and not experience any sides that a typical eca stack would bring. This will be ran with test/mast/var cycle.

Seems like a lot of stimulation.

I agree. But my thought process, is that leaving out the 3rd dose of ECA in replace for the adderall would be about the same? Correct me if i'm wrong. Just figured by the time ECA wears off from second dosing, I could use my adderall (which is when I normally use, at night) and there wouldnt be conflicting or overlapping stimulates.

I take an Adderall 30 bout noon and I feel great. workouts r great. don't have much of an appetite though

I agree. But my thought process, is that leaving out the 3rd dose of ECA in replace for the adderall would be about the same? Correct me if i'm wrong. Just figured by the time ECA wears off from second dosing, I could use my adderall (which is when I normally use, at night) and there wouldnt be conflicting or overlapping stimulates.

I agree. I actually think you will be fine. I've actually used phentermine and eca at the same time with good results.

ladies, no rec drug talks, remember ?

Listen to your body, and find out how much and what works for you. I can take a lot more than you suggest taking and feel very normal and fine but that might not work for everyone. As with any stimulants or combination of stimulants, experiment in small increments until you find a good balance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws