over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adderall and gear?

The only downside is if you use it everyday or abuse it in my experience. 2-3 days a week at 20mg or so keeps tolerance down and gives your neurotransmitters a rest.

I will say I started some tren for the first time in over a year and the side effects were intensified x10 than if not taking adderall. It’s like my brain is depleted.

Tren effects dopamine and serotonin release as does adderall. So be careful with it, and aside from the mental negatives be careful to monitor your HR and BP.

Adderall has never elevated my liver values. They’re typically always in range. Currently on Anadrol and they’re still in range.

The brain fog you are getting from being on Tren can be also be because tren screws with your thyroid levels. If your TSH is elevated that is one of the signs

The brain fog you are getting from being on Tren can be also be because tren screws with your thyroid levels. If your TSH is elevated that is one of the signs

It's not so much brain fog but extreme anxiety, then tired due to the insomnia but can't sleep. So my brain is just kind of nuked.

I realized that I missed 1 day of injecting and that's when it started kicking in, so I cut down my tren dose, started injecting everyday again, and also cut out the adderall. My body/mind is stimulated plenty by just the tren alone. Now the side effects aren't bad at all. Just a little trouble falling asleep.

I still need to get my thyroid checked the next time I get blood work though. Haven't had it checked in years..

OP - if it's a medication you need (i.e. You actually have ADD/ADHD) then it will likely improve your life and make you a better person all the way around, that was my experience.

Blood pressure, heart rate, sleep (improved or worsened - my doc had me taking some before bed because it helped me sleep), addiction, and tolerance are all individual. I've been prescribed for several years (40mg a day) and it helps me sleep better, feel better, focus/chill me out, etc. for me there are no problems with blood pressure/tolerance or addiction and I've quit taking it for a month at a time before just to see what it did. Definitely didn't function near as well with a heavy workload but that was the same as before I was prescribed and I never had problems with crashes/withdrawls/addiction.

Keep an eye out for sides but if you were correctly diagnosed then the potential is a lot less

I can sleep shortly after taking adderall as well. But would absolutely not consider it a good deep restful sleep for recovery.

Can you specify what kind of adverse effects did you experience?

I'm not him and I've never used it therapeutically, only for recreation in the 90mg range. The instant release tabs, not the XR shit.

But anyway the comedowns are absolutely soul crushing, especially if you go on a bender which is very hard not to do once that initial dose wears off. Pro-tip: you will never re-capture that initial rush twice in the same run. When you re-dose, all you're doing is delaying the comedown.

Expect a head splitting migraine, high body temp, I even ended up with nausea and vomiting after not eating anything for like 10 hours. Anxiety and insomnia out the wazoo. Think of it as like a hangover on steroids, except this one you can't just lay in bed and sleep off :eek:

It affects people with ADHD differently, a large part of that is actually because they have built up a tolerance and don't get the standard amphetamine-like effects. Load one of these people up with like triple their dose, and they'll get spun just like everybody else. It's been like 4 years since I've had any speed and that feeling is basically just a distant memory now. It's kind of self-limiting because like I said, the comedown is fucking awful and they actually got worse and worse for me with every run. Worst drug you can possibly fuck with if you're bodybuilding. You won't eat, sleep, high blood pressure and a cortisol spike to boot.

Again I'm not talking about the average joe who takes his 20mg XR capsule everyday to function, I'm referring to the people who eat an entire script in one week.

My favorite part about it was how I'd go out in a public place like a Starbucks or the school cafeteria at the time, and I swear I could hear like every single conversation separately. It seemed to enhance my vision and hearing for a little bit. But fuck, I could wax poetic about the speed buzz all day if I wanted to. I'm getting a nostalgia buzz just by typing this comment. Bottom line is that this shit is poison. Smell me?

Last edited:
Addy has helped me so much. My sex drive has improved, I can sit down and concentrate on things and get way more done at work. The only downside I have with adderall is when i get to doing cardio. My heartrate gets way out of control so i plan my adderall around my workout accordingly. Without add meds i cant sit through a movie without thinking about 20 different things. On meds i can watch a movie and i have started reading a lot. I can sit and read for hours. There are people who really need meds like adderall. Im on trt and am currently on a 300 test e 400 tren ace a week cycle. 2 blood tests with no issues

Sent from my LGMS210 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I can say it does suppress the appetite and bring on mental focus out this world at first. Eventually it runs out and your taking more throughout the day ( 20mg 2x day ) Your heart rate goes up and when you miss your first dose after taking for a few week’s you will be irritable and mean. I don’t recommend it.

I have been on Addy IR for whats probably been 15 years now. I have Tourretts so ADHD is a very strong side effect. not to mention my sleep apnea as well.

I do remember years back running Cerebrolysin a couple times. The 5 on 2 off 4 week stack. And I can remember specifically how it potentiated my regular adderal dosages to the point that I had to actually taper back on my RX. Not sure, but may work as a booster for someone looking to ween off and rebound faster.

The only downside is if you use it everyday or abuse it in my experience. 2-3 days a week at 20mg or so keeps tolerance down and gives your neurotransmitters a rest.

I will say I started some tren for the first time in over a year and the side effects were intensified x10 than if not taking adderall. It’s like my brain is depleted.

Tren effects dopamine and serotonin release as does adderall. So be careful with it, and aside from the mental negatives be careful to monitor your HR and BP.

Adderall has never elevated my liver values. They’re typically always in range. Currently on Anadrol and they’re still in range.

Well i use adderall to golf once every couple weeks. The focus is unreal and once every couple has no tolerance issues...but its tough for me to get...anybody have any real hookups, help a brother out....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

When coming off Adderall I tried justifying using it only on workout days. In the gym was the ONLY place I felt good when I used it. However for me I still had issues. Adderall has such a strong effect on Dopamine and Serotonin I was an emotional mess even just using it 2-3 x per week. I'm glad I finally came to the realization that Adderall just isn't for me in any aspect of my life. I'm a much better person without it, no question.

I don't know about adderall but I regularly use cocaine, along with taking gear. I can imagine that's a lot worse...

I'd imagine it would be pointless and kinda dangerous to run addy with juice. Both are hard on your heart/liver. And how do you expect to make quality gains working out with Adderall?
I also hate it because I was prescribed it and made me a zombie. All in all, fvck some Adderall man, why don't you switch to neutropics instead, they're healthier for the brain and cheaper.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm not disagreeing that nootropics aren't healthier, because I believe they are as well. But saying you can't gain quality mass on adderall is silly. I've been doing it for years. According to my blood work it has had 0 effect on my liver values from before I was taking adderall. They were actually higher on a daily basis because I was in college and drinking back then. The heart though, yes it can cause it stress but any significant event is typically due to abuse or someone who is predisposed to cardiovascular issues. My 20mg 2-3 days a week isn't going to cause any more stress than taking a pre-workout 2-3 times a week. And a typical pre workout has multiple stimulants in it which has been proven to be more dangerous verses a single stimulant in therapeutic amounts. I would have to find the study.

I don't know about adderall but I regularly use cocaine, along with taking gear. I can imagine that's a lot worse...

Yes, it's effect on neurotransmitters and also due to it not being regulated. When I take adderall I know the amount I'm ingesting, with cocaine and other street stimulants each pick up is going to be different and also cut with different things.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate Adderall. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was ever using it. I've never have had any drug mess me up so bad mentally. It wasn't instant but over several months I became a different person. I'd be careful using it with things like Trenbolone for sure.

it puts you in a constant state of fight or flight, this mixed with anabolics is probably not very good for the heart.

My daughter had a Adderall Rx for a while, but went off of it, didnt like it or need it anymore. Anyways, I had 5 capsules left from it that were in the cupboard.
Ive been suffering from chronic-fatigue lately, so I gave this stuff a try yesterday. I opened the capsule, and poured 1/4 of it in my mouth. At teh gym, it was amazing, even that little I had great energy.
That being said, I hate stims. I didnt seem to crash on this at all which I think is odd. I crash on most stims. The caps are 30 mg, so 8-9 mg worked well. Also, expired back in 2014, but still worked.

The Noopept I got, and the injectible L-Carnitine, seems to be helping with the fatigue issue at least. (And changing up my routine, adding more rest-days).

Stimulants and AAS is a very bad combination for the heart.

I just seen a story on the news. Looks like there is a major shortage of Adderall at pharmacies right now. Some places it's almost impossible to get. A buddy of mine recently got ahold of some fake tabs that ended up being Modafinil, so buyer beware!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear