over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall and training

I agree. When you take too much. You don't possess a prescription of adderall. The adderall possess you.

I was referring to the tren lol. But yes adderall for sure.

I was referring to the tren lol. But yes adderall for sure.

That's true. Tren can get out of hand. I think it is one few addictive steroids that are out there. Not addictive in the normal sense of the word, but addicted to the results.

I find that extremely difficult to believe, not saying you are wrong though. I have no problem sleeping on a 20mg XR but it’s not good sleep. If you truly have ADD sure it can calm you and focus you in on tasks but you shouldn’t be having narcoleptic symptoms from Adderall.. and taking it TO go to sleep is absurd.

Yeah I mean I'm only recounting my experiences. I've talked to other doctors and other patients though as well as my roommate who has severe ADHD and heard multiple people have the same experiences. My doc and a psych I'm friends with said they routinely prescribe a PM dose to help with sleep. My mind is usually racing when I lay in bed and the adderall takes that away although now I typically smoke instead.

Solid advice. I take CDP and L-Tyrosine and then nap for about 30 minutes then wake up refreshed and my brain feels recharged.
I avoid the tums though and opt for a greens alkaline powder in the mornings before adderall. I get my nutrients while also not messing with my GI system.

Do you find supplementation of CDP and L-Tryosine necessities?

I read a bit about them, I can see how the would help. Would you run addy without them or do you think they are a must?

That's true. Tren can get out of hand. I think it is one few addictive steroids that are out there. Not addictive in the normal sense of the word, but addicted to the results.

Yeah for sure. It's the only injectable steroid I can feel In a day and start seeing results in just a few. I have to keep my doses low though or the negative mental sides kick in. To get results for me a high dose just isn't necessary, plus it's not even worth it health wise.

Yeah I mean I'm only recounting my experiences. I've talked to other doctors and other patients though as well as my roommate who has severe ADHD and heard multiple people have the same experiences. My doc and a psych I'm friends with said they routinely prescribe a PM dose to help with sleep. My mind is usually racing when I lay in bed and the adderall takes that away although now I typically smoke instead.

Everyone is different I suppose.

Do you find supplementation of CDP and L-Tryosine necessities?

I read a bit about them, I can see how the would help. Would you run addy without them or do you think they are a must?

I ran adderall for years without them, but do I wish I would have at least incorporated CDP sooner? Yes. Not necessities though, they just make life easier, and due to not knowing the long term effects of adderall on neurotransmitters I'm going to take whatever precautions I can now rather than not. Because I plan on taking adhd meds for a while.

Update

I completely stopped the adderall, not cold turkey, but close... I was at 30mg IR 2xs/day, then 20mgxr 2x, then 1x/day...

now I've been totally off going on a month, just for a break... mainly to prove to myself I wasn't hpoked... I was tired at first, but added krealkalyn w/caffeine and coffee every morning; I feel great on that.

I may go back, but will definitely take it slowly..m

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner