over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall and training

Take a month off, and one of those 30 mg pills will kick your ass. Tolerance is a bitch.

Beware. When I first started adderall, my impression was the same: 'this is it! This is what I've been missing all along!' And although it felt like my life was about to change for the better, it really didn't improve at all and then you feel worse when you don't take it. I eventually tapered off.

Same for my wife. She felt like it was the missing piece of the puzzle, but I would observe her take her adderall, then set off on a task... Then start obsessing on something else and hyper-focus on a task that really wasn't that important.

It's hard to describe the subtle ways that it can affect you without realizing it. I have no way of knowing that it will be the same for you, but just keep that in mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I agree...
I was prescribed 60mg a day for 5 years and due to the risks associated with it, this past October, I decided to stop taking it.
It's now March and I finally can wake up without taking 30mg of adderall.
It's addicting and overall bad news.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I had the doctor switch me to 30mg twice per day and I don't feel shit on them, already up to 90mg, I got them from Walmart, maybe they sell bunk shit... Hope they're not a sponsor here...

That's in your head bro. You can't let your body set your limits. You have too.

And it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a doc who sets limits. Some won't prescribe over 20mg. Beyond 30mg is us listening to our belly's(the appetitive part of your self).

Last edited:

And it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a doc who sets limits. Some won't prescribe over 20mg. Beyond 30mg is us listening to our belly's(the appetitive part of your self).

Exactly. People get retarded with the dosages.

20mg is all you need for therapeutic effects. You hear about these 110lb girls who are on 70mg a day. I'm like WTF. Not to mention the cocktail of other drugs ssris etc..

I'm taking 110mg, 30mg x 3 and 1 20mg XR and as someone said before, when I had to make due I did... I was good with 20mg XR... Then I tried 20mg IR and 20mg XR and that was perfect...

I'm cutting down tomorrow, I'm going to alternate with some bronkaid and I heard of a few other supplements that are pretty good I can't think of them off the top of my head, it starts with the letter A... Mostly to get less dependent on them, the doc did tell me to not take them every day... But one of you was right, it seems as if i'm sleepy when I get up, I pop one and my eyes open right up... Kinda like Jason on Friday the 13 when everyone thinks he's dead... He's probably on Adderall too, I do notice that at high doses, I get pretty violent and I mean severely, so I know it's time to cut down...

Mixing adderall with other stims like ephedrine isn't the way to lower tolerance. Your body needs rest from being pushed on overdrive all this time. Rest meaning time off with 0 stimulant use. Withdrawal sucks, but even a few days can dramatically lower your tolerance so you won't need such large doses.

I had the doctor switch me to 30mg twice per day and I don't feel shit on them, already up to 90mg, I got them from Walmart, maybe they sell bunk shit... Hope they're not a sponsor here...
Don't do that, man... You really, really don't want to go down that road. Then when you run out, your life comes to a grinding halt because your body is now accustomed to the extra dopamine and norepinephrine.

If 60mg of adderall per day can't get you going, SOMETHING ELSE IS WRONG. You need to find what's broken. You're not suffering from an amphetamine deficiency.

I found this to be true a few years back. Different pharmacies sell different brands with different fillers. The pink ones from Costco sucked! Orange IR are best imo (teva/bar)?

I personally don’t care for the brand addrrall (XR). Mixed amphetamine salts (IR) work best imo. Blue 10mg orange 20/30mg

I've

My point is, how does it affect training and gear? Just out of curiosity... I don't think I'd come off, but just wondering if it negatively affects anything and if anyone else is on it...

Works great. I know nationally ranked bb’s who use amphs precontest (stronger than adderall). Cant speak to the safety though. Research taking a baby aspirin with your addy...

Last edited:
its great at the beginning but eventually will become an habit and it will be hard to stop taking it in my case i used to take 30 mgs but i could eat at all during the day, from one day to another it killed my appetite from 240 lbs i dropped til 200lbs in a few months totally not worthy

I've been prescribed Adderall... Sorta, I determined that I needed it and so my doctor prescribed it... I tried some because my partner told me that he thinks I have ADD, because of the way I act sometimes and the way my brain is all over the place; so I tried some from a friend just for the hell of it and wow! I felt a lot happier and I was able to get a shit load of work done and just tolerate people in general... So I went to my new doc, got blood work done, then I saw a behaviorist who gave me a test and it seems as if this drug was tailor made for me specifically... I am a much better version of me, as is the world, I feel better, I'm happier and I tolerate everyone a lot more, not wanting to fight all the time...

BTW, this doc had me on Ritalin first and that shit was NASTY! I stopped it after about a week, it made me worse, I kept forgetting things and I was irritable and jumpy, that compound just didn't agree with me, so he switched me to Adderall; now I'm right again...

My point is, how does it affect training and gear? Just out of curiosity... I don't think I'd come off, but just wondering if it negatively affects anything and if anyone else is on it...

In the past I would have completely agreed but honestly everyone is different with different chemistry and not everything will hold true for every person.

I've been on 60-90mg a day and had no issues at all. When I was first prescribed higher doses though I was getting knocked out dead asleep and my doc said that it happened to other patients he had that truly had ADD. Changed the dose and didn't have any more issues although taking one closer to bedtime always helped me get to sleep and stay asleep more easily.

In the past I would have completely agreed but honestly everyone is different with different chemistry and not everything will hold true for every person.

I've been on 60-90mg a day and had no issues at all. When I was first prescribed higher doses though I was getting knocked out dead asleep and my doc said that it happened to other patients he had that truly had ADD. Changed the dose and didn't have any more issues although taking one closer to bedtime always helped me get to sleep and stay asleep more easily.

I was never prescribe 60-90mg but I ran that dose after a couple of years on 20mg. I could run off 60-90mg. It didn't negatively affect me, my body could tolerate it. But it didn't add much either. Just the high.

Last edited:

30mg Adderall IR you should feel. What’s the brand? If it’s Teva they are notorious for underdosing.

I'm taking 110mg, 30mg x 3 and 1 20mg XR and as someone said before, when I had to make due I did... I was good with 20mg XR... Then I tried 20mg IR and 20mg XR and that was perfect

Are you taking them with Tums? Are you sticking to just water or milk when you take them? Taking them with anything containing citric acid and ascorbic acid? The factors make a difference. A noticeable difference. The latter will weaken absorption quite a bit. But the former, tums, helps absorption of aphetimines. But it can be dangerous if you are taking alot of both. I would drop down to 60mg. In some ways it is like coke. And what's the problem with coke? You want a little more. Wait... maybe a little more. Well, why not, I already broke the tab in half, I might as well. I feel slight drowsiness, I should take a quarter.

They are working. When you feel the exhaustion from taking them, try this instead of taking another. I take a short nap, usually in an arm chair for 20 or 30 minutes. And I wake up lit and my mind in one place. It's a sort of a meditative nap. Arm chair works best. Makes sure you don't spend to long there. I have found this strange but satisfying experience of Adderall and short naps.

Tim’s helps but I never got why people didn’t just go sublingual. Kicks I faster and bypasses stomach acid. Seems like the best route.

Tim’s helps but I never got why people didn’t just go sublingual. Kicks I faster and bypasses stomach acid. Seems like the best route.
Yeah I used to do that and it works. That, then I would hang out on the ADD forums hyper focusing on ways to potentiate the adderall. For someone with an addictive personality, adderall is a trap. Always looking for an increase in the prescription or ways to get more out of my prescription. You don't realize what's happening to you for quite a while.

its great at the beginning but eventually will become an habit and it will be hard to stop taking it in my case i used to take 30 mgs but i could eat at all during the day, from one day to another it killed my appetite from 240 lbs i dropped til 200lbs in a few months totally not worthy

I view eating as a task, rather than for enjoyment. Hence why it works so well for me while cutting, because I would be doing it as a task anyway. I hate chicken/fish and veggies but on Adderall I can force it down.
You didn’t eat because you didn’t make yourself eat. I can gain on Adderall as well. I suppose it’s relative.

I find that extremely difficult to believe, not saying you are wrong though. I have no problem sleeping on a 20mg XR but it’s not good sleep. If you truly have ADD sure it can calm you and focus you in on tasks but you shouldn’t be having narcoleptic symptoms from Adderall.. and taking it TO go to sleep is crazy.

Are you taking them with Tums? Are you sticking to just water or milk when you take them? Taking them with anything containing citric acid and ascorbic acid? The factors make a difference. A noticeable difference. The latter will weaken absorption quite a bit. But the former, tums, helps absorption of aphetimines. But it can be dangerous if you are taking alot of both. I would drop down to 60mg. In some ways it is like coke. And what's the problem with coke? You want a little more. Wait... maybe a little more. Well, why not, I already broke the tab in half, I might as well. I feel slight drowsiness, I should take a quarter.

They are working. When you feel the exhaustion from taking them, try this instead of taking another. I take a short nap, usually in an arm chair for 20 or 30 minutes. And I wake up lit and my mind in one place. It's a sort of a meditative nap. Arm chair works best. Makes sure you don't spend to long there. I have found this strange but satisfying experience of Adderall and short naps.

Solid advice. I take CDP and L-Tyrosine and then nap for about 30 minutes then wake up refreshed and my brain feels recharged.
I avoid the tums though and opt for a greens alkaline powder in the mornings before adderall. I get my nutrients while also not messing with my GI system.

It may kick in faster (even though I haven’t noticed, I only notice this with klonopin), but the duration supposedly won’t last as long as if you were to take it orally where it has a 75% or greater BA. I would just take it orally. Then you don’t have to worry about an orange or blue mouth with whatever filler lingering around.

Last edited:
Yeah I used to do that and it works. That, then I would hang out on the ADD forums hyper focusing on ways to potentiate the adderall. For someone with an addictive personality, adderall is a trap. Always looking for an increase in the prescription or ways to get more out of my prescription. You don't realize what's happening to you for quite a while.

I did the same thing. I would crush them up, put them in a gelatin capsule and plug them. At that point it wasn't about the high, this was when they were a means to an end. They weren't an end in themselves. I just needed to stretch every milligram I could.

I think as long as they are taken for another goal, you don't set yourself up for disaster. If you are going to take tren, at least workout hard.

I did the same thing. I would crush them up, put them in a gelatin capsule and plug them. At that point it wasn't about the high, this was when they were a means to an end. They weren't an end in themselves. I just needed to stretch every milligram I could.

I think as long as they are taken for another goal, you don't set yourself up for disaster. If you are going to take tren, at least workout hard.

And keep doses moderate :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner