advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall.......anyone have a doctor that just won’t prescribe it?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So my doctor and I have a great relationship, his father was my doctor when I was born then he retired and later passed, then his mother was my doctor then she retired and now the son who is somewhat close to my age is my doctor. Really cool guy we kinda grew up together I can tell him anything.

I use adderall probably once a month if that, only sometimes when I’m super slammed at work and have to make sure everything gets done. I ask my doc for a script, some small amount with no refills needed, and he acts like I asked him to put a heroine needle in my arm and starts interrogating me. Not interrogating me about drug use but about my symptoms and things like and other non adderall things i can do, doesn’t want to give me the script for my own benefit. Don’t get me wrong I don’t necessarily see this as a bad thing, the guy acts as a real doctor not just some guy that throws pills at you. I know a lot of people whose doctor will give them anything they want and I always tell them to go and get a real doctor because that’s not medicine they’re just pill dispensers. Idiots even brag about it getting all this crazy amount of unneeded drugs and I always tell them good luck when you need a real doctor.

Well in this case it’s biting me in the ass, don’t get me wrong I can live without the adderall but it helps sometimes so why not have the tool in the box. RussianStar is offering some adderall i just noticed so I’m going to try and see how that goes and maybe pick up a “lifetime” supply but I don’t know I feel iffy about UGL adderall as silly as that may sound considering i shoot shit up with a needle from a UGL.

Does anyone have two doctors, one they go for with actual problems and one they go for prescriptions? I don’t want to change my primary physician just for a few adderall don’t really know how that shit works...

they are cracking down big time on prescriptions. cutting all patients back on doses and its not as easy getting prescription for new patient. they cut my gf way back on her adderall and my uncle has been trying to get in pain clinic, so difficult they almost want you to give up

they are cracking down big time on prescriptions. cutting all patients back on doses and its not as easy getting prescription for new patient. they cut my gf way back on her adderall and my uncle has been trying to get in pain clinic, so difficult they almost want you to give up
Legit reasons for Adderrall should be honored, but maybe he knows u all to well and knows that u don’t need it, but u want it for work purposes. Getting it from UG source is possible if u trust him obviously. Start with a number that u can afford to loose if ur sketchy about gettin it from him. I had gotten some legit adderrall in packaging and 100% pharma. But i knew the source well. Adderrall was to much high and then crash for me. I much prefer nuvigil, provigil. Works really well for work purposes and it can legally be shipped to u, but still not legal to have without a script, but its not a sched. 3 like adderall is...i think its sched 3...not sure. stick with that doc and maybe he will give u a script for Nuvigil

Legit reasons for Adderrall should be honored, but maybe he knows u all to well and knows that u don’t need it, but u want it for work purposes. Getting it from UG source is possible if u trust him obviously. Start with a number that u can afford to loose if ur sketchy about gettin it from him. I had gotten some legit adderrall in packaging and 100% pharma. But i knew the source well. Adderrall was to much high and then crash for me. I much prefer nuvigil, provigil. Works really well for work purposes and it can legally be shipped to u, but still not legal to have without a script, but its not a sched. 3 like adderall is...i think its sched 3...not sure. stick with that doc and maybe he will give u a script for Nuvigil

I never touched the stuff. Just what I hear and my gf was on a high dose for years. They have cut her way back and many others I know

LMAO you were having a conversation of "bro can you hook me up" to use drug off label and he was asking questions to cover his ass for liability and drug use actual need. Aderral is for ADD/ADHD, its not promoted for use as wakefulness agent. That`s your first fuck up. Next if he gave you just 30 pcs, 10mg, the lowest dose, what are you doing with the rest? That`s his thoughts. You seem to like the dr... except if he disagrees with you. Why not just listen to him?

With regular use you will develop a dependence and it fucks with your brain chemistry. Just go find somebody who takes it for a long time and ask them to skip a day. What many people do to get their Rx for that stuff is going to ADD clinic and that`s all they do. It`s monthly visit, NEVER refills.

That’s not how it went Hogan, I’m honest with my doc I’ve known him my whole life. I know how the stuff works i wasn’t looking to trick him into prescribing me it. Please don’t turn me into a junkie because I use adderall once a month or so 😂

I don't think Hogan is calling you a junkie. But you have to understand that Adderall has become heavily regulated and doctors that are prescribing it are becoming under increased scrutiny and watch. So if he prescribes it for you when there is no documentation in your chart to substantiates it "legally" being prescribed, he is risking his medical license. Why would he risk his career and ability to support his family just so you can take an occasional Adderall pill? Hope that makes sense and isn't meant to be derogatory.

Yea I get it, fuck it I'll pick some up from a UGL if I can find a decent one....

Ya adderall isn’t something doctors just give out. You gotta “have” the add symptoms. Plus it is addictive and the lethargy from when you stop using it sucks.

No your post does not come across as a junkie at all. You think being honest is gonna get you drugs for off label use and that was wrong approach. By me, you go to ADD clinic, fill out questionnaire (correctly) and you are done, approved! My point is, if you want something that should not really be prescribed to you, you gotta lie or "trick" them. For once a month get some modifnil. I`ve got a good overseas source and they are cheap.

I have seen overseas addy contain all kinds of shit!

No your post does not come across as a junkie at all. You think being honest is gonna get you drugs for off label use and that was wrong approach. By me, you go to ADD clinic, fill out questionnaire (correctly) and you are done, approved! My point is, if you want something that should not really be prescribed to you, you gotta lie or "trick" them. For once a month get some modifnil. I`ve got a good overseas source and they are cheap.

I have seen overseas addy contain all kinds of shit!

Damn well that’s pretty concerning, don’t want tainted adderall that’s for sure...

Go to a psychiatrist - regular doc won’t prescibe
I have ADD but the test they give you to check for it is a written test and you can easily lie - was very easy for me to get prescribed..even though I do have ADD, doc would have no idea if I was lying or not.

LMAO you were having a conversation of "bro can you hook me up" to use drug off label and he was asking questions to cover his ass for liability and drug use actual need. Aderral is for ADD/ADHD, its not promoted for use as wakefulness agent. That`s your first fuck up. Next if he gave you just 30 pcs, 10mg, the lowest dose, what are you doing with the rest? That`s his thoughts. You seem to like the dr... except if he disagrees with you. Why not just listen to him?

With regular use you will develop a dependence and it fucks with your brain chemistry. Just go find somebody who takes it for a long time and ask them to skip a day. What many people do to get their Rx for that stuff is going to ADD clinic and that`s all they do. It`s monthly visit, NEVER refills.

This type of scenario is common and the outcome depends on multi-factorial variables some of which are beyond your control. One major factor that tends to weigh heavily on the minds of prescribers is "clinical indication" and the 1 in 100,000 (most likely higher) odds that a patient develops a bizarre case of Sudden Cardiac Death. Another major factor depends on the type of clinician s/he happens to be.

First thing to consider is the clinician's specialty which a large percentage of them WILL NOT leave their relative comfort zone. Then we have to consider how well a clinician knows/understands the pharmacology/drug interactions/adverse effects/etcetera. Are they cautiously aggressive, passively timid, or somewhere in the middle with regards to their approach to patient mgmt? Also, the more recent your doc graduated med school, the less likely s/he will write you even a small, one-time Rx for a Schedule II medication such as Adderall.

what do you need it for at work? My workload gets pretty high, I just push through ,it, become more efficient, or say fuck it and work the extra hours. I honestly don't think a pill will make you more efficient, faster, or more focused at doing your work. not trying to judge im sure aderall is great, just offer my perspective. its not a problem you need a pill for, but probably a better solution. are other people at work fucking stuff up making you have to work harder? are you doin more than you have to based on your job title? this is how I look at work when I gets too much ,its usually someone's on the job causing me to have to do more work so I address that issue, the root cause.

Maybe he just wants a little PG-13 pick-me-up every once inawheile. Sure beats the alternatives.

Adderall and these ADHD meds aren't everything people make them out to be..

You take the stuff and you fly through everything you need to get done. The next few days though you feel like shit and your output isn't the same as normal..

If you're in university and have to study for an exam or something then yes very much worth it but for pretty much anything else I think the cost outweighs the benefits..

I agree, if i take adderall two days in a row the second day it does nothing but make me feel like shit. I own the business so I’m not working for anyone, if I’m coming back from a trip or something of that nature and I know I’m going to be slammed the day I return because everything is backed up I’ll take one in the morning burn myself out all day go home and pass out. Usually once every couple months, I’m not the biggest fan of the stuff the very first time I took one a few years back it was like a miracle but now it’s just a boost and not much more.

I couldn’t even imagine taking it twice a day every single day like some people I know do, that is beyond crazy to me. Wtf happens when you stop taking it? Are you just supposed to stay in it forever? I’m actually really against a lot of prescription drugs that I feel like some people use as a crutch. To me it’s just another tool in the box, not a real solution to a problem.

Regardless thanks for the help everyone, I’m extra leery of it now but I am indeed going to try and get some from a UGL let’s see what happens...

Adderall and these ADHD meds aren't everything people make them out to be..

You take the stuff and you fly through everything you need to get done. The next few days though you feel like shit and your output isn't the same as normal..

If you're in university and have to study for an exam or something then yes very much worth it but for pretty much anything else I think the cost outweighs the benefits..

If you never taken it, you will never know. If I didnt take it, I wouldn't have graduated college or pass the bar exam.. It works extremely well. I don't take it anymore, but it does wonders to keep you focused and concentrate. My mind always wandered when I was studying, if I took adderall, I was a totally different person.
I tried Ritalin before that, but that was no comparison to Adderall.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131