over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding a little Grapeseed oil

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
Hopefully this isnt too dumb of a question...

Does adding grapeseed oil in any way change the halflife or anything else seeing as you are diluting it in more oil?

I guess a better question is there anything else I need to know about using this method?

Yeah its killing me. I know... no pain no gain but with ED injects I need to do whatever I can to decrease the pain. Thanks for your answer!

Ok can you explain this a little further?

This is heating it up making the oil a little smoother (thinner) or actually buring off some BA somehow? Tell me more about this?

Can anyone else confirm this?
This would be great lol

Heating at this temp does not damage the gear somehow?

What temperature do you suggest doing this at? boiling? How far up should the water level be?
Its a prop/tren/mast cutmix

Ok I gave it a try... Ill post back tomorrow and let you know how it worked. Usually the pain starts about 12-24 hrs later

I've never had an issue with it and if you look around you will find articles on it for me and others it's the most convenient it doesn't damage the product and it burns off some of the BA it's not so much to thin the oil because either way it is grape seed oil. Now that being said you can safely do it, what product is it that you are using?

BA has a boiling point of over 400F, how does warming it to 160 for 20 minutes help burn it off? Doesn't really seem like that would work, but I have never tried either so I'm curious.

One time I made another vial of sterile oil to cut stuff with. I would draw up extra oil. Thinking back, not sure if that makes sense.

ok so I tried the boiling and the grapeseed oil... It worked but I guess I should do one or the other and see exactly WHAT worked. I think water boils at about 212F so I was around there somewhere. MY stove is not going to get to 400.

Should i try baking it at 400? If so is that going to damage the bottle/rubberstop any?

If it worked no worries then I myself even if BA does have a boiling point of 400 I never bring it up that high if not needed there is really no reason in my honest opinion to bring it up to that temperature always just because some things look good on paper doesn't mean it's the only way besides you do not want to burn all the BA out of it either.... That being said ENJOY!

I said I've never tried so I wasn't doubting you, and I don't see where anyone suggested trying to bring it up to 400. I was just curious about how heating the solution to 160 for 20 min would have any effect. Wasn't trying to offend you. Maybe someone else could clarify?

Adding GSO did not seem to be a complete fix. Heating in combo with the GSO seems to have done the trick. Ill stick with it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear