advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding a new compound added HRT only for many months.

Total: 294
LDL calc: 252

HDL: 20
LDL: 252
Total Cholesterol: 294

And you're OK with that? I certainly wouldn't be. Looks pretty bad news to me.

Do you take other supplements to mitigate those numbers getting worse?

Yikes, what do your lipids look like when you are just cruising ?

If I had lipids like that using 17aa orals and Tren, I'd never use them again and find other less harsh AAS on my lipids like Primo, Masteron, Nandrolone, Test.

If I had lipids like that using 17aa orals and Tren, I'd never use them again and find other less harsh AAS on my lipids like Primo, Masteron, Nandrolone, Test.
When this blast is done I’ll be done with tren for sure.

Here’s last lipids on cruise:
HDL: 71
LDL: 90
Total Cholesterol: 190

What AAS did you take, doses and for how long, did it take for your lipids to get that bad?

What is your cruise dosage/compounds? That looks much much better.

HDL: 20
LDL: 252
Total Cholesterol: 294

And you're OK with that? I certainly wouldn't be. Looks pretty bad news to me.

Do you take other supplements to mitigate those numbers getting worse?

No supplements for it. And no I’m really not ok with it.This will be my last blast with Tren.

What AAS did you take, doses and for how long, did it take for your lipids to get that bad?

What is your cruise dosage/compounds? That looks much much better.
My current blast is:
600 mg test e, 600mg mast e, 300 mg deca a week(use this on trt seems to keep my joints well lubed), 100mg Tren a eod, tbol 30 mg morning and night. 4 weeks blood work after start of blast.
I’m not going to panic on it. Been doing the same blast protocol for 5 years except for tbol and the thing is on my blood work is always get the female hormone which doesn’t have lipids. While donating blood of get my profile and see that cholesterol was high and thought it was a fluke like tren metabolites on some E2 test. Then seen a post on the subject and it clicked so I added lipids to this test.

its definitely the Tbol causing your HDL to get rekt. When I was in my 20s I didn't give a fucking shiiiiit about it but now in mid-30s I'm seriously considering never using an oral again.

Except dianabol. I love dianabol <3

I’m going to get flamed here for this. I don't care about lipids. Cholesterol is regulated by the body and it’s genetic. Example: in Italy the typical diet is loaded with cholesterol yet they don’t have high cholesterol. No, I don’t have studies to back it up.
My health concerns are things that affect kidneys and hemoglobin primarily. Reasons: when I was doing 6.5 grams a week the doctors said I had blood in my urine on the microscopic level. Years later I was on 3.5 grams always and the doctor said my kidneys looked fine.
Hemoglobin for me was critical for years. I was on EQ non stop always and anadrol off and on. This one concerns me too.
I would say this is probably the first time I disagree with you brotha. And tbol recked my lipids really bad which no other drug has

so this concept only seems to be said by william llewllyn. I havnt found anything that states this fact of bioavailibilty that wasnt written by him
any other sources, im very intrigued if this is actually true, since bodybuilders never have empty stomach, this would lead to the use or orals to be completely done away with
I have read in a blog where Patrick Arnold was saying not to take Orals with fats but he wasn't very descriptive. Ever since I have taken oral in between meals.
I usually just let the tab dissolve under my tongue.

Correction on my last post.
I tried searching for Patrick Arnold's take on oral aas with food vs an empty stomach and he said on anabolic minds that he takes them with food. I must have gotten mixed up and that Will Llewllyn is the one, and perhaps unique in this regard, that urges taking them individually without fats or food.

Correction on my last post.
I tried searching for Patrick Arnold's take on oral aas with food vs an empty stomach and he said on anabolic minds that he takes them with food. I must have gotten mixed up and that Will Llewllyn is the one, and perhaps unique in this regard, that urges taking them individually without fats or food.
I think (think) I’ve read that orals shouldn’t be taken with very large meals. Otherwise, some food is supposed to be preferable.

Take you Oxandrolone (Anavar) with caffeine or coffee.

Take you Oxandrolone (Anavar) with caffeine or coffee.

I use this caffeine product because it also has L-theanine and Rhodiola extract. I also prefer naturally sourced caffeine, in this case green tea and green coffee, opposed to anhydrous. I will now take this when I dose Var and hope for the best absorption.

I use the caffeine product listed above because it also contains L-theanine and Rhodiola extract. I prefer naturally sourced caffeine opposed to anhydrous. Pure Energy utilizes caffeine sourced from green tea and green coffee. I will now take this product at simultaneously when I dose Var with hope of maximizing absorption.

I would say this is probably the first time I disagree with you brotha. And tbol recked my lipids really bad which no other drug has
I should have said things differently. It has always been my belief that you don’t want to eat fast food or food high in cholesterol while on any AAS. Low HDL combined with high cholesterol foods will clog your arteries. My buddy died at 27. His arteries were 90% blocked at 27. He was always on AAS in high doses, and he gorged on fast food constantly to get up to 330Lbs. This is why 95% of the time I have prepared my own food and avoided junk. The only fats I eat are good fats from avocados, extra virgin olive oil, and a variety of mixed nuts. I was eating hard boiled eggs too because John Meadows had a friend eating a lot of whole eggs. It’s my belief if you have very low HDL, which my blood work has always shown when I did megadoses of AAS, you must eat clean.
What I meant by the post above was more in regards to LDL and genetics dictating who will have problems with it going high.
Anyway, after all these years you guys can probably tell which posts of mine are when I’m raging or cranky or tired. Haha 😆 I’m definitely more edgy/a dick on turinabol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131