advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding a new compound added HRT only for many months.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just started turinabol yesterday after being on only HRT of sustanon and deca for 8 months(currently 300mg sustanon and 150mg deca. My version of HRT). OMG , this stuff is good! I haven’t used tbol since 2007. I take 25mg upon waking at 4:30am on an empty stomach because if you eat dietary fat it will bind to some of the steroid wasting it. Tbol has a 16 hour half life and I train around 3pm. Yesterday was my first workout using the tbol. I trained back. I was very strong and my endurance seemed a bit higher than usual so I did an extra exercise. I noticed my elbows felt better than they usually do. They are usually inflamed. Today I trained chest. I never train chest the day after back but I wanted to. I was very strong and my endurance was unreal. I haven’t felt that good in many years. The pump was ridiculous! I could have trained forever but I didn’t want to over train. It’s crazy how well a low dose of an additional compound works after only using HRT for a long time. Have you guys noticed this? I haven’t felt a pump like that in forever really. And what’s most interesting to me is my elbows aren’t inflamed after 12 heavy pressing sets and 4 flies. Has anyone else noticed reduced joint inflammation while using tbol? My inner elbows always gets very swollen like a hard little ball of tissue after every upperbody workout. Today the tissue is soft and reduced in size.

Day#3 on Turinabol:
There is a definite reduction in joint inflammation in my elbows and my biceps are more pliable. I’ve had injuries in my biceps so I have to be very careful with them. Today I was able to do the heaviest dumbbell shrugs without wrist wraps so grip strength is up, and my biceps didn’t feel like they were about to tear off like they typically do. They felt great and more pliable.
I have an elbow issue where my arms don’t fully straighten out but today it felt safe to go heavy.
Endurance is without a doubt better on tbol.
I’m horny AF but I took a big dose of tadalifil preworkout, and the girls at my gym are so hot it always gets me horny.
The pump felt great!

I was always under the assumption that fats help with orals bioavailibilty? Maybe not.

Stack it with some var, my all-time favorite combo.
Tbol is a great tool, but for myself I use it at much higher dosages.
Last time I used var I was cramping in my inner pecs and I felt more injury prone. It was long ago though when my hemoglobin was 25 and I was all messed up. I’ll give it another try when I cut up near summer. Right now I’m bulking heavy trying to grow grow grow 😀

I was always under the assumption that fats help with orals bioavailibilty? Maybe not.
Me too but I read that the nature of the oral AAS cause it to bind to fats. Let me search for what I read. It could be bro-science bull shiz.
This is what I found on anabolic.org:
“Studies have shown that taking an oral anabolic steroid with food may decrease its bioavailability.565 This is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones, which can allow some of the drug to dissolve with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. For maximum utilization, this steroid should be taken on an empty stomach.”

About the Author: **broken link removed**
0c307508d402226f3ad241696bd09a78

William Llewellyn is a researcher in the field of human performance enhancement. He is also author of the bestselling ANABOLICS book series, most recently the ANABOLICS 10th Edition. William is an active supporter of the harm reduction community, and currently serves as honorary lecturer at the Centre for Public Health at Liverpool John Moores University.

so this concept only seems to be said by william llewllyn. I havnt found anything that states this fact of bioavailibilty that wasnt written by him
any other sources, im very intrigued if this is actually true, since bodybuilders never have empty stomach, this would lead to the use or orals to be completely done away with

so this concept only seems to be said by william llewllyn. I havnt found anything that states this fact of bioavailibilty that wasnt written by him
any other sources, im very intrigued if this is actually true, since bodybuilders never have empty stomach, this would lead to the use or orals to be completely done away with
Yeah. Who knows really. I take my tbol upon waking at 4:30am and eat at 5:30am. My last meal at night is around 7pm.
Most bodybuilders probably take a lot more than their body needs to grow anyway so if there is a loss of a few mg’s it won’t matter.

I have never seen anything supporting the fact that oral AAS needs to be consumed on an empty stomach for better bioavailability.. the only compound that I remember seeing any sort of study was Stanozolol, and it did mention that the bioavailability which greatly hindered with the consumption of food, it did not mention anything about food already in the digestive process..
I'm going to have to pull this up and look through my archives.. I'm almost certain and I'm very confident that it was stanny that they were mentioning..

And as most of us already know, some foods or beverages can even increase bioavailability, like coffee with Anavar..

There's a reason why a lot of medications suggest to take with food, the good example would be but I was on accutane it was actually infused in a capsule with oil, the oil helped the absorption..
However a lot of generic brands of accutane do not have the oil inside of the capsules and they suggest to take an avocado with it..

I see too many guys putting way too much thought into this.. I eat around the clock and my orals do not seem to be affected..

there is some very old info on ot from germany/russia i forget the years but say before mid 80s.
i dont think they talked of dietary restrictions but they do use small doses.

i sure find going back i get a lot from a little

I remember reading years ago some people were taking 400mg which is nuts. Maybe it was lies. 25mg seems great! Those East German female swimmers in the Olympics back in the 60’s looked very masculine though.

Well not to be Debbie downer here but i got rid of all my orals about two weeks ago 😥 anadrol,anavar, dbol,winstrol and superdrol,had a pretty big stock pile. I kept my airmidex and proviron tabs tho lol. Im 53 i have sworn off orals just kept trying and trying this past year, running different ones at a time of coarse, and i guess years of doing them its kinda like i became allergic . Feel sick and loss of appetite. Unwell feeling. It was hard to let go of them,it was like i lost my best friend lol. All im keeping on hand now is test e , deca and mast e.

I remember reading years ago some people were taking 400mg which is nuts. Maybe it was lies. 25mg seems great! Those East German female swimmers in the Olympics back in the 60’s looked very masculine though.
i would think you would get great results there.
i think you know im a bit like you and used to blast whatever to the high heavens but post 35 baby dose cycles have been my extreme, i cant imagine the doses i used to use now.
but how cool getting great results at 1/4 or less of the dose!

Well not to be Debbie downer here but i got rid of all my orals about two weeks ago anadrol,anavar, dbol,winstrol and superdrol,had a pretty big stock pile. I kept my airmidex and proviron tabs tho lol. Im 53 i have sworn off orals just kept trying and trying this past year, running different ones at a time of coarse, and i guess years of doing them its kinda like i became allergic . Feel sick and loss of appetite. Unwell feeling. It was hard to let go of them,it was like i lost my best friend lol. All im keeping on hand now is test e , deca and mast e.
I'm starting to get to that point right now.. I'm 42 .
And some of my favorite go-to compounds are actually starting to show a different face. A few years ago I wrote off Trenbolone, it was no longer the same drug that it used to be.. and right now orals make me more nauseous which ultimately hinders my performance all the way around, what's the point when I'm struggling to meet my macros while feeling lethargic..
I'm still confident that I got quite a few years left, however it's almost like starting all over again trying to get used to sensitivities and making adjustments in either direction
I always feel my best on test and mast E, these will always be a staple but anything else is just going to be an added bonus..

I'm starting to get to that point right now.. I'm 42 .
And some of my favorite go-to compounds are actually starting to show a different face. A few years ago I wrote off Trenbolone, it was no longer the same drug that it used to be.. and right now orals make me more nauseous which ultimately hinders my performance all the way around, what's the point when I'm struggling to meet my macros while feeling lethargic..
I'm still confident that I got quite a few years left, however it's almost like starting all over again trying to get used to sensitivities and making adjustments in either direction
I always feel my best on test and mast E, these will always be a staple but anything else is just going to be an added bonus..
Yes buddy i understand. I have sworn off tren and EQ , due to triggering afib. Damn tren was wonderful at first lol,it turned on me.

i would think you would get great results there.
i think you know im a bit like you and used to blast whatever to the high heavens but post 35 baby dose cycles have been my extreme, i cant imagine the doses i used to use now.
but how cool getting great results at 1/4 or less of the dose!
It’s amazing! It only took me 23 years to figure it out. We should get a rewind button on life at least a few times. 😀

It’s amazing! It only took me 23 years to figure it out. We should get a rewind button on life at least a few times.
My dude, I don't think we will ever hit a level that we fully understand. As us older lions move on to the next phases in our life, we become almost hypersensitive, to the point that even microdosing has greater advantages compared to the dosages that many of us have used once upon a Time..
It's funny how we actually give a hoot about our health markers now, I get baffled when I look back at some of my journals and mental notes, some of my old blasts I could split it five ways for quite a few of us here and I'm guarantee each of us would still have success.. but I'm sure each of us can say, meh it was a fun ride! Lol

I am not sure if people get more sensitive to some things as they get older. I think the word aware might be a better choice. Taking the time to see how things work and feel as opposed to deciding how you want it to be be. And scurrying along to the next task without really paying attention. Even though we all like to think we are on top of all things at all times. Life is just a learning process.

the exact opposite as whats being described here, is happening to me currently

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity