advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding a new compound added HRT only for many months.

I have to report that turinabol is a very underrated compound. You would think it’s extremely weak due to its near non existent androgen content, and an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 54:6. My strength is increasing, and today I did the most weight I’ve done in 6 years on inclined and wide grip hammer strength chest presses, since seriously injuring my rotator cuffs, with many reoccurring tears.
My body weight has only gone up a few pounds but the muscle development and look is really improving rapidly. I’m only taking 25mg per day A upon waking, which is what I used to put my female clients on. I see no need to take a higher dose with the consistent changes and strength gains.
One negative thing I definitely notice is I’m a little less patient and tend to snap when disrespected. This was unexpected considering the low androgen content of turinabol. I’m aware of it so I coach myself in my head to stay calm and not react too quickly when someone is rude.
If you haven’t tried tbol, I highly recommend giving it a go. There’s nothing to lose considering how safe it is in terms of orals.

the exact opposite as whats being described here, is happening to me currently

you are getting less sensitive to gear as you get older?

have you been on super long?

most of what im seeing is guys who blasted heavy young, took some time away with trt only then going back is like wtf!!!
at least for me.

in my earlier 30s i ran stupid doses like nothing but i have also gotten used to very high doses from 25-30

I have to report that turinabol is a very underrated compound. You would think it’s extremely weak due to its near non existent androgen content, and an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 54:6. My strength is increasing, and today I did the most weight I’ve done in 6 years on inclined and wide grip hammer strength chest presses, since seriously injuring my rotator cuffs, with many reoccurring tears.
My body weight has only gone up a few pounds but the muscle development and look is really improving rapidly. I’m only taking 25mg per day A upon waking, which is what I used to put my female clients on. I see no need to take a higher dose with the consistent changes and strength gains.
One negative thing I definitely notice is I’m a little less patient and tend to snap when disrespected. This was unexpected considering the low androgen content of turinabol. I’m aware of it so I coach myself in my head to stay calm and not react too quickly when someone is rude.
If you haven’t tried tbol, I highly recommend giving it a go. There’s nothing to lose considering how safe it is in terms of orals.

in retrospect i have wondered how much gear may have come into play in some of my behavior issues/lack of patience...
i always just chalked it up to being a crazy asshole! lol

Using Tbol "for many months" is going to destroy your lipid profile. It did mine after 6 weeks back when I was younger.

Its not a mild AAS. Any 17aa is going to fuck up your cholesterol panel.

Have you got lipids tested via BW on 25mg per day of Tbol?

most of what im seeing is guys who blasted heavy young, took some time away with trt only then going back is like wtf!!!
at least for me.

in my earlier 30s i ran stupid doses like nothing but i have also gotten used to very high doses from 25-30
This is the same with me. Stupid doses for years, took time off everything, now grow like a weed off girl doses.

Using Tbol "for many months" is going to destroy your lipid profile. It did mine after 6 weeks back when I was younger.

Its not a mild AAS. Any 17aa is going to fuck up your cholesterol panel.

Have you got lipids tested via BW on 25mg per day of Tbol?
I’m going to get flamed here for this. I don't care about lipids. Cholesterol is regulated by the body and it’s genetic. Example: in Italy the typical diet is loaded with cholesterol yet they don’t have high cholesterol. No, I don’t have studies to back it up.
My health concerns are things that affect kidneys and hemoglobin primarily. Reasons: when I was doing 6.5 grams a week the doctors said I had blood in my urine on the microscopic level. Years later I was on 3.5 grams always and the doctor said my kidneys looked fine.
Hemoglobin for me was critical for years. I was on EQ non stop always and anadrol off and on. This one concerns me too.

I’m going to get flamed here for this. I don't care about lipids. Cholesterol is regulated by the body and it’s genetic. Example: in Italy the typical diet is loaded with cholesterol yet they don’t have high cholesterol. No, I don’t have studies to back it up.
My health concerns are things that affect kidneys and hemoglobin primarily. Reasons: when I was doing 6.5 grams a week the doctors said I had blood in my urine on the microscopic level. Years later I was on 3.5 grams always and the doctor said my kidneys looked fine.
Hemoglobin for me was critical for years. I was on EQ non stop always and anadrol off and on. This one concerns me too.

I’m 1/2 Italian and have family there and have been there many times and though I can say you’re right that they eat foods rich in cholesterol, their diet doesn’t consist of processed foods in Italy and much of Europe in general. All their meats and eggs and cheeses and fish etc are all natural, wild caught sources.. They also move around A LOT, walking everywhere and live actively...

On top of that, dietary cholesterol DOES NOT correlate to blood cholesterol or lipids, there is scientific data out there, which can be easily found, to corroborate this.. Cholesterol is used by every cell in the body...

BUT that doesn’t mean that the food you eat, lifestyle and drugs you take don’t effect your blood cholesterol/lipids... It’s not something you can generalize 100% as a genetic factor for everyone.. You’ve also rationalized your high blood pressure to “genetics” in the past...

I get that you’re a “if I feel good then I must be good” kind of guy and it’s worked for you so far and that you also don’t care about death... So I’m not trying to pick on you buddy... But to generalize information like that is incorrect and you should at least say that for YOU this is just how you go about things and don’t mind/believe in the consequences..

I sure hope you’re one of these guys who’s body has been through hell yet make it to their 90’s actively and happily lol

I’m 1/2 Italian and have family there and have been there many times and though I can say you’re right that they eat foods rich in cholesterol, their diet doesn’t consist of processed foods in Italy and much of Europe in general. All their meats and eggs and cheeses and fish etc are all natural, wild caught sources.. They also move around A LOT, walking everywhere and live actively...

On top of that, dietary cholesterol DOES NOT correlate to blood cholesterol or lipids, there is scientific data out there, which can be easily found, to corroborate this.. Cholesterol is used by every cell in the body...

BUT that doesn’t mean that the food you eat, lifestyle and drugs you take don’t effect your blood cholesterol/lipids... It’s not something you can generalize 100% as a genetic factor for everyone.. You’ve also rationalized your high blood pressure to “genetics” in the past...

I get that you’re a “if I feel good then I must be good” kind of guy and it’s worked for you so far and that you also don’t care about death... So I’m not trying to pick on you buddy... But to generalize information like that is incorrect and you should at least say that for YOU this is just how you go about things and don’t mind/believe in the consequences..

I sure hope you’re one of these guys who’s body has been through hell yet make it to their 90’s actively and happily lol
Definitely, every thing I say is just my opinion for my body. I don’t want anyone to copy things I do. That would be foolish. Genetics for my family are rare. Grandma is 96 and smarter than ever. She’s had more health issues than anyone but out lived everyone. Her dad made it to 94. I’m shocked I’ve made this this long with all my idiotic life style choices. haha

While I probably wouldn't rush out to eat all the cholesterol and saturated fat with no regard. The government removed it's guidelines to only eat 300mg of cholesterol a day back in 2015 I never did pay much attention as it didn't look to be thought out well.

And check out the French Paradox and their low incidence of heart disease. And I don't think you will find that they work out a lot. And they seem to like their cigarettes even more then Americans.

While I probably wouldn't rush out to eat all the cholesterol and saturated fat with no regard. The government removed it's guidelines to only eat 300mg of cholesterol a day back in 2015

And check out the French Paradox and their low incidence of heart disease. And I don't think you will find that they work out a lot. And they seem to like their cigarettes even more then Americans.
I suppose I should add I never eat out. Since starting bodybuilding 33 years ago I’ve cooked my food 95% of the time. Right now my diet only has the following, and it’s the same daily:
- Bananas(1 daily)
- Orange/pineapple juice 100% pure, not concentrate
- avocados (1-2 large daily)
- mixed nuts, all types (2 cups daily)
- 1 pound 99% fat free turkey breast
- 6 cups white rice boiled
- approximately 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups oats
- 150 grams whey isolate/concentrate
- taco sauce
- two 32 ounce powerade/Gatorade
- gallon water
- I was eating 6 hard boiled eggs but I can’t get them down without wanting to puke lately. Blahhh 😂

how does Tbol compare to Dbol on the patience standpoint?

I remember feeling very irritated on tbol lol....I wrote it off because if you can't have a calm and stable mind, whats the point of gainz? :)

I do remember dbol on the other hand to be almost euphoric like a drug....but then again I did much higher doses of tbol compared to dbol (I guess 10+ years ago I was under the impression tbol was "weak" so I used 60-80mg/day when I ran it compared to 20-30mg/day of dbol).

Less is more sometimes :)

at least for me.

it was more referencing the orals
lately they have been really good to me and been responding beter, ( I feel) then INj
sensitivity seems to be higher

how does Tbol compare to Dbol on the patience standpoint?

I remember feeling very irritated on tbol lol....I wrote it off because if you can't have a calm and stable mind, whats the point of gainz? :)

I do remember dbol on the other hand to be almost euphoric like a drug....but then again I did much higher doses of tbol compared to dbol (I guess 10+ years ago I was under the impression tbol was "weak" so I used 60-80mg/day when I ran it compared to 20-30mg/day of dbol).

Less is more sometimes :)
On dbol the pumps are better and I gain more weight but I bloat so bad I fear my blood pressure going way too high. And I don’t like the massive Dbol bloat appearance wise.
25mg tbol isn’t bad in terms of lack of patience. It’s nothing like Tren. But it is there. You just have to remember if you get cranky don’t react too quickly.

50 year old here. I’m using tbol on this blast 60 mg 30 twice a day. It definitely is having a good impact on my strength and endurance.
I just had bloodwork done with lipids and my cholesterol is no higher than when I run tren. It always gets high then in cruise it gets back to normal.

current blast which is the only one I’ve run since 2014 except for adding tbol. 600 mg Test E, 600 mg Mast a week, 30mg tbol 2xED, Tren A 100mg EOD.

50 year old here. I’m using tbol on this blast 60 mg 30 twice a day. It definitely is having a good impact on my strength and endurance.
I just had bloodwork done with lipids and my cholesterol is no higher than when I run tren. It always gets high then in cruise it gets back to normal.

current blast which is the only one I’ve run since 2014 except for adding tbol. 600 mg Test E, 600 mg Mast a week, 30mg tbol 2xED, Tren A 100mg EOD.
How’s your HDL? That’s the one orals lower.

^^^TBOL is still gonna lower SHBG & free up some TEST

^^^TBOL is still gonna lower SHBG & free up some TEST
Honestly, that’s why I decided to add tbol. I only wanted to do 10mg because I read 10mg is enough to lower SHBG, but Flash’s capsules are 25mg and I don’t feel like opening them up.

My fav orals are avar and tbol. I will be jumping on the tbol train to gainsville in the new year :eek::D

The orals will do the damage regardless what supps you add in. However, for anyone who is going to stay on orals for longer periods I would recommend adding in curcumin at 800mg+ per day and citrus bergamot at 1000mg per day. On top of that do cardio approx 4 days per week. Obviously diet is everything as well but JJ's diet is gtg so guys would be smart adding in some of those foods if they aren't already (evoo, avocados, fruits, mixed nuts and next to no crap foods).

it was more referencing the orals
lately they have been really good to me and been responding beter, ( I feel) then INj
sensitivity seems to be higher

ah, i see.
i havent used any orals in several years, the last was a tiny run of wini 4 maybe 4-5 years ago.
the two or three times ive been to the dr for blood work in the last 10 years or was a bit after, cholesterol was just high, diet was bad too % wasnt that bad. with all the shit i have done to myself i was pretty nervous to see the test results! lol

i have some anardol im itching to try, though i im a lil nervous.... gona keep itching for a while!
lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity