advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding an extra compound to final 4 weeks of bulking cycle...thoughts?

Myck

Registered
Currently in the midst of a 20 week bulk cycle (Test E 1000mg/EQ 600mg/Deca 200mg), and I'm looking for ideas for an ideal compound to add for the last 4 weeks, preferably something that may work synergistically w/ the other compounds.

I always use a 4 week kickstart on my cycles (usually DBol or Superdrol), and am considering using the same concept at the tail end using a different compound. I'll be doing an 8 week 200mg test cruise afterwards, before starting a 16 week Prop/Masteron/Fina/Oral Winnie cycle.

Superdrol was my first choice, however, I've used this constantly over the last few years, and the results I achieve w/ it are always fleeting. Oral Turinabol seems like the perfect choice, but my current availability is limited. Masteron and Oral Winnie are considerations, however I'll be using these for a 16 week cycle two months later.

Anadrol is another consideration, but I (or anyone I know) has never used this at the tail end of a bulk cycle.

Any suggestions?

Currently in the midst of a 20 week bulk cycle (Test E 1000mg/EQ 600mg/Deca 200mg), and I'm looking for ideas for an ideal compound to add for the last 4 weeks, preferably something that may work synergistically w/ the other compounds.

I always use a 4 week kickstart on my cycles (usually DBol or Superdrol), and am considering using the same concept at the tail end using a different compound. I'll be doing an 8 week 200mg test cruise afterwards, before starting a 16 week Prop/Masteron/Fina/Oral Winnie cycle.

Superdrol was my first choice, however, I've used this constantly over the last few years, and the results I achieve w/ it are always fleeting. Oral Turinabol seems like the perfect choice, but my current availability is limited. Masteron and Oral Winnie are considerations, however I'll be using these for a 16 week cycle two months later.

Anadrol is another consideration, but I (or anyone I know) has never used this at the tail end of a bulk cycle.

Any suggestions?

Anadrol would work in the same manner as dbol or SD at the end of a cycle. As I'm sure you know, some just respond better or worse to diff compounds.
I respond better to Anandrol than any other oral and would choose this as my choice. You may respond differently... know way to know without experimentation bro. You're injectables are all long estered compounds and will still be at peak consistant blood levels for weeks after discontinuing their use. Sounds solid for your goals of another jumpstart for where you are at in the cycle. Good Luck!

Depends on what your goal is, due you want mass, strength, or a finishing touch on your physique?

In this particular case...looking for hardness and a finishing touch.

Anadrol or Tren seem like the top choices @ this point.

Last edited:
Anadrol comes with a lot of bloat and water retention bro if you want a "finishing" touch. I thought it was for a boost in mass......Tren is by far the better hardener.....hands down.

Be carefull running a moderate-heavy cycle for that long and then cruising on 200mg/wk. 200mg/wk is 2x HRT dose. Chances are your hematocrit/hemoglobin is going to be nearly out of range or out of range by the end of your cycle and then when you cruise on that much it will continue to rise slowly. I would get a CBC at the end of your cycle. If your hematocrit is 53 or greater then I would cruise on only 100mg/wk because anything more and it will continue to rise to unhealthy levels and then you risk a nice big blood clot.

Thanks for the sound advice, Maldorf.

Tren seems like the logical choice. To be honest however, I never bloat any more on the traditional 'water retention' compounds (Test, DBol, Anadrol), even at higher dosages. I don't get the massive size gains I did in the past (which quickly dissipated when the water retention went away), but the gains I do get are quality gains, and much easier to keep.

I finish my bulking cycles with Anavar during the last 4 weeks. I am currently on week 2 of one and will be running 100mg Anavar for the last weeks. You get leaner, harder, lose some of the water and it helps with quality mass solidifying your gains.

Just a question...why deca and eq at the same instead of just a higher dosage of one or the other? Are seeing a synergistic effect using the two compounds together?

Just a question...why deca and eq at the same instead of just a higher dosage of one or the other? Are seeing a synergistic effect using the two compounds together?

Well for me I liked doing that because it kept the bloat down from the deca and yet I still got a little bit of water which made the joints feel a bit better. I like EQ better though, and IMO I got better results off all EQ. Many on here hate EQ though. I guess its individual or may come down to who your source is. ONe nice thing about buying the EQ raw is that it comes as a real thick liquid, it almost looks like maple syrup consistency. I always felt like I at least knew I was getting what I paid for becuase most stuff is powder form at room temp.

i rly dont kick start with orals anymore it seemed pointless. adding them to the end is way more effective imo

i would go with some winnie..... lean/harden you up a little going into pct. less junk weight to deal with later.

edit: just noticed you'll actually be cruising into your next cycle.... not too sure what i would run really lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws