over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding compounds and or Blasting during hrt

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If I add other compounds like deca /tren /mast /var. would it effect my test levels on my blood panel.

Also how do you guys like to blast in between hrt blood work (when do you drop your test before bloodwork)

I know that my bloods are going to be taken every three months. And I don't want my test to be out of control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know with labcorp deca and npp seem to show up as testosterone and tren will show up as high estroidal .something to do with their testing methods .

I know with labcorp deca and npp seem to show up as testosterone and tren will show up as high estroidal .something to do with their testing methods .

All my testing is done through my docs office itself I'm not sure what they use

All my testing is done through my docs office itself I'm not sure what they use

Just in case I would avoid deca and npp .you don't want your total test off the charts lol

Yeah, I think it would be difficult to present your doc with numbers in the normal range like 6 weeks after running Deca and/or NPP and/or Tren (nandrolones). The general rule of thumb seems to be time off = time on. So if you blast for 8 weeks, you would like to take 8 weeks off and let your levels return to normal. Who really knows how long it actually takes your body to recover.

Even if your T and E2 levels return to normal in a month, your liver and cholesterol could be out of wack for a while. If your doc tests for these levels (CMP and lipid panel), he/she will probably be wondering what the hell just happened to you because you will be out of the normal range for a while. Your mileage may vary. You will have to take some cycle protection but your liver is still going to be pissed off for a while. Your HDL levels will be just crushed for a while. You will probably have to donate some blood to keep the hemoglobin/hematocrit in the normal range. You will probably need to take Caber/Prami to keep your prolactin in check (the doc won't check but you will have trouble with your man parts and other issues if you prolactin rages out of control). In order to manage some or all of these levels, you will have to do at least some blood testing on your own to get the levels dialed-in, particularly the AI on your blast.

So ... with testing every 3 months, this will be tight. I'm sure there are a few options. Deca is probably out, too long of an ester to do a meaningful cycle and then recover in 3 months. Maybe 6 weeks of something faster acting, e.g., NPP or Tren, and then 6 weeks off. This is all just theoretical of course. There a probably a few compounds that you could run in the 6-7 week range and then recover from. I don't know which would be ... most suitable ... should you choose to go down this road.

How long have you been on TRT. Testing every 3 months seems pretty often. Maybe after a while they will switch you to every 6 months or once per year. Even 6 months would make things so much simpler for you. It would give you the time you need to cycle for 10+ weeks with plenty of time off before your next blood test. Good luck

Last edited:
Going on my second month of trt

Going on my second month of trt

Ok, check and see if/when they will decrease the frequency of blood tests. I would think they will eventually do blood work once or twice per year after they get your dialed in. I would not mess with things during the initial period since it will cause your doc some problems since they don't know about the additional compounds.

In the beginning, depending on your dose, you may not need to add any compounds right away since the increased test levels will be working for you. I would guess that your TRT should start to improve things in the next month.

If you have not done a cycle before, most folks start with a test only cycle. This would simplify your recovery and blood testing. If you have done some cycles before then maybe nandrolones could make sense.

I have been blasting and cruising for years now. First time I'm doc prescribed

Using esters with a half life of cypionate etc. My blood levels are back to their normal TRT range after 3 weeks. When I used longer acting esters it would tale longer to go back down.

So adding compounds indirectly effect test levels ?

So adding compounds indirectly effect test levels ?

That's what they say ... depending on the testing method used by the lab, Deca apparently shows up as test. I had not heard that Tren shows up as E2, but it sounds like that could happen.

You could probably do a bit of blood work and see where you are at. If the doc is just testing testosterone and E2, and you control the frequency of the shots, it seems like you could work out the timing for the blood test especially with the shorter esters.

Yea I think I'm going to do that actually I know some ppl have good luck with eq

I had a blood work come back as "1500" when I was only using 250-300 test and 100-150 of npp (why that little? Bc i dont need a gram a week to feel good and get gains. Just work your ass off & eat good food.) HAD to be the stack, there's no way my test was that high. Oh, and 10mg of lgd, not sure at all if it shows up, would be very interested if someone could answer that- are sarms picked up as test? And not yk, that's basically dht. But the others-lgd, ostarine, s4, I would imagine possible. GW and sr9009- nope. Anybody? Bueller?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity