over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding EAA with meals to replace protein

I think you guys are confusing what the research says when comparing EAA to protein. What the data does say is that 9g EAA "stimulates MPS" to the same degree as 20g whey protein. MPS is just one part of the muscle building process so don't assume they are going to have equal muscle building properties in the long run replacing 20gm of whey protein with 9g of EAA...the calorie difference alone big.

This is why you should combine EAA's with whole food protein sources such as beef and chicken. For guys who can't eat much they can do this by adding some EAA's to meals or drink them in between whilst the food is still digesting. I think a small amount (10-25g) of whey isolate (if the person can digest it ok) is a better choice if having it with a meal but either are gtg. I personally prefer EAA's and I drink them in between meals to help get my fluid and amino intake up.

I believe Dante uses/used EAA shakes daily replacing some protein intake.

I don't think anyone is saying EAAs are better, they might be for intra workout. But can be used if you can’t digest enough protein.

This is why you should combine EAA's with whole food protein sources such as beef and chicken. For guys who can't eat much they can do this by adding some EAA's to meals or drink them in between whilst the food is still digesting. I think a small amount (10-25g) of whey isolate (if the person can digest it ok) is a better choice if having it with a meal but either are gtg. I personally prefer EAA's and I drink them in between meals to help get my fluid and amino intake up.

This is exactly my position.
It doesn't matter where the protein comes from , more than about 30-40g per serving (I can barely eat that every 3hrs) and I get terrible digestive issues so was wondering if taking in 10-15g EAA with a meal would help make up for the reduced protein intake.
I've tried drinking a small shake 25g between meals but it ends up making me sick pretty much everything to increase the protein intake any my body simply won't tolerate it

This is exactly my position.
It doesn't matter where the protein comes from , more than about 30-40g per serving (I can barely eat that every 3hrs) and I get terrible digestive issues so was wondering if taking in 10-15g EAA with a meal would help make up for the reduced protein intake.
I've tried drinking a small shake 25g between meals but it ends up making me sick pretty much everything to increase the protein intake any my body simply won't tolerate it

As you know higher protein is optimal but guys can still get great results (or maintain) on lower amounts of protein as long as they come from good sources. Your plan sounds ideal for you as there isn't really anything else you can do. It definitely won't hurt and I have noticed good results from spreading EAA's throughout the day. As long as you combine them with some whole foods you will be gtg. Even if that's just 20g's protein from beef/chicken/eggs and another 10-15g EAA's on top of that for multiple meals (5-6) you will be fine.

Back in the day my friend prepped for a show using humapro (I believe those are just EAAs?) and goat whey as he had stomach issues as well. Worked well for him

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131