over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding EQ to cycle

johnnycash

Registered
I am presently taking 600mg Primo, 6oo mg Test E and 600mg NPP a week shot biweekly. I will be adding EQ 400mg a week starting next week should I wait a couple of weeks before I take the NPP out? I also will be adding 50 mg a day oral Winstrol in two weeks. I have my first show third week in October. I also am pinning 2.5Ius Generic Growth(Grey Tops) morning and 5 ius bedtime. Taking >5 Caber and Arimidex evry third day.

Thanks Johnnycash

Supposing you are on schedule in regards to your competition condition, dropping the npp and trading it for eq with roughly 7 weeks remaining may not offer much benefit. I would stay on the npp, add the Winstrol and hold steady into the show.

^^^^yep. i love me some EQ, but i always run it for 20 weeks b/c i never see anything til like the 10th week, but i do notice the stamina/strength increases a few weeks in. that could be psychological, but from an aesthetic point, i'd hold off. plus it makes me hungry, so you may have to deal with that while dieting.

400mg of EQ isn't going to do anything at this point. I'd rather see you stick with the NPP until 10 days out, then drop it.

In my experience, EQ needs to be run for at least 16 weeks to get any pronounced effects. Other effects like increased hunger and endurance were noticed just a couple of weeks in to my cycles but for bodybuilding purposes, the longer you can take EQ, the better.

400mg of EQ isn't going to do anything at this point. I'd rather see you stick with the NPP until 10 days out, then drop it.

Or maybe leave small NPP in, like 200? Of course, depends on how lean u are. NPP will keep you full. But id forget EQ at this point.

i have no clue how guys say they can't feel things until 12,16, 20 weeks using it.... i literally can't even imagine that.. i feel things maybe 2-3 days after i use them... eq is no different.... and I'm talking about just ~200mg, not 6-800... if you use eq(or anything for that matter) and don't feel/see anything for 4 months u need to go kick your supplier in the teeth...

i have no clue how guys say they can't feel things until 12,16, 20 weeks using it.... i literally can't even imagine that.. i feel things maybe 2-3 days after i use them... eq is no different.... and I'm talking about just ~200mg, not 6-800... if you use eq(or anything for that matter) and don't feel/see anything for 4 months u need to go kick your supplier in the teeth...

I've said this before and no one agrees....not to mention if you raise EQ to high doses it causes DRAMATIC results(daily/wkly)right off the bat

I agree with the two posts above this one. I treat EQ like deca and that suites my purpose. I feel the effects and side effects within a week or two and have never run more than 600. Usually 400. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule but I feel fuller and get a nice strength bump from taking "smaller" doses. That being said, ultimate size isn't my goal. I try to stay as athletic as I can when I add size.

Last edited:
First of all, i don't understand the logic of using both primo and test E. Defeats the purpose of using primo. Can you explain the reason?

To answer your question. I believe EQ is a great compound and i use it in every cycle. Drop the NPP and add EQ.

Why not use both primo and test ?

It's a little known fact that EQ once injected actually hides in a little tent in your bloodstream with a calendar checking off the days until its been long enough to grace you with its presence.

Until that mystical day arrives it stays covered up taunting your muscles and refusing to enter your blood.

It's a little known fact that EQ once injected actually hides in a little tent in your bloodstream with a calendar checking off the days until its been long enough to grace you with its presence.

Until that mystical day arrives it stays covered up taunting your muscles and refusing to enter your blood.

The higher the dose the earlier the date ;)

Keep the NPP and don't add the EQ..especially if you're already using Primo.
IMO, EQ is only good when you're crazy lean...even then I've noticed no size or strength changes. It's weak and I ran it at 800.

You'd be better off upping the NPP

Just leave it as is.why would you want to change up a long acting compound with only 7 weeks

I am presently taking 600mg Primo, 6oo mg Test E and 600mg NPP a week shot biweekly. I will be adding EQ 400mg a week starting next week should I wait a couple of weeks before I take the NPP out? I also will be adding 50 mg a day oral Winstrol in two weeks. I have my first show third week in October. I also am pinning 2.5Ius Generic Growth(Grey Tops) morning and 5 ius bedtime. Taking >5 Caber and Arimidex evry third day.

Thanks Johnnycash

I leave NPP in myself. Although, if you want to be bone dry like Muntzer then only use oral winstrol, inject stanazol, halotestin, and letrozole the last two weeks.

:rolleyes: sarcasm :lightbulb: you're clever

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner