over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adding eq

TrenSweater

Registered
So I am getting ready to come off my cruise..well in a few weeks..going to run prop at 250 and tren ace at 1050..high tren I know I know..thinking of adding eq ..like starting it now abd then in a few weeks start my blast..is it worth it..was thinking like 600 a week..never ran it before..this cycle will be a very clean bulk..looking for lean mass

I had it in my last bulk....only could run it for about 6 weeks before having to drop it.... made me feel like shit....I will say I got results but IMO not worth it....just didn't feel right... Only had it up to 525mg too...

I'd try NPP with what you're gonna run........In fact, i'll be running what you are in a couple months....just not as much Ace.... I've heard Tren and NPP together is the cats meow

I like Tren/EQ. Dosages were lower when I ran them together but vascularity was insane and I was an eating machine. Great combo for me.

The food and vascularity were my main reasons for trying it actually..I do well with npp and that sure is an interesting thought..would you still keep test that low ? Also my first time trying the low test theory

Is that a typo? 1050g of tren ace?

I like eq, makes me vascular as hell, stronger, but I don't like the hunger associated with it.

Is that a typo? 1050g of tren ace?

I like eq, makes me vascular as hell, stronger, but I don't like the hunger associated with it.

I really like eq, but your right the uncontrollable hunger can get annoying.

When you guys mention hunger. Is it like t3, where you're going to metabolize the excess and it's kind of ok to eat more....or is it stored as body fat like you'd normally be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I see you're putting your Tren sweater back on. As for the EQ, I like it. I'll take it over Deca every day and twice on Sundays. I would try 900/wk if you can handle it. Some complain of anxiety and hunger. I don't notice any anxiety but I do see the increase in hunger. It's not uncontrollable hunger.

I like eq, but I do know others that have different view.

You do get an increase in hunger, vascularity. But at higher doses, you have to be very wary of your HCT levels if that is something that you are concerned with. Atleast some of the vascularity is associated with the rise in blood pressure from the thickening of the blood

I see you're putting your Tren sweater back on. As for the EQ, I like it. I'll take it over Deca every day and twice on Sundays. I would try 900/wk if you can handle it. Some complain of anxiety and hunger. I don't notice any anxiety but I do see the increase in hunger. It's not uncontrollable hunger.

Ha !! Yea bro I'm getting ready to in a few weeks..I could use the help in hunger so that's a good thing for me..and no 1050 is not a typo..I just handle high doses of tren just fine

I like Tren/EQ. Dosages were lower when I ran them together but vascularity was insane and I was an eating machine. Great combo for me.

What doses did you run with this combo?

Sounds like a good cycle to me bro. Throw in the eq and just take something to help with the hunger problems eq Is great and I'd suggest it to anyone in a cut or bulk cycle just need to take an appitite surpressant during a leaning cycle for sure especially while taking higher dosages

At 900 a week just when do you start noticing these hunger sides

Usually within the first two weeks but there's been times I never got the hunger sides throughout the whole cycle. But then again i usually stay hungry anyways so that might be why I didn't notice those few times. if your taking 900 a week if your going to get the hunger that sometimes comes along with eq cycle you def will notice within two weeks usually before.

Add the EQ and see how you react to it. You'll never know if you don't try it. Just make sure it's real EQ.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws