over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding grapeseed oil to DHB - Pip

Back when I used dhb 50mg, and high bb content, was about the limit without pain consistently.

100mg dhb is gona hurt regardless. If some claim its 150 or 200 it's either underdosed or its gona rape you with pip. Like i said 75mg is the sweet spot.

Half an inch into legs, I'm very lean so it's in muscle for sure
Half an inch isn’t deep enough. Diluting the concentration with more oil might help, but dhb just hurts

I’ve never used DHB but I’ve cut some pretty painful gear with grape seed oil and it worked like a charm! I actually keep sterile grape seed oil on hand just for that! I also get mine from Amazon! 8C1B016D-7FC1-4B27-A304-FCD6350C4DB1.jpeg

If one withdraws sterile grapeseed oil after withdrawing DHB, say half a cc of DHB and half a cc of grapesees oil, would that help with the pip? One of the reasons why I'm stopping DHB isn't necessarily the pip, it's the lump, almost like oil gets disolved by body but crystals are left, the site becomes purple

Sterile grape seed oil sells on Amazon for 20 bucks 30ml
I have used sterile carrier oil to cut DHB but you just need to make sure that its the correct carrier oil. It does reduce the pip but bruises at injection site aren't good at all brother. Im not sure I would use a compound that left bruises. I would be worried about the brew or solvents or lack of solvents.

I've had lumps that took a few weeks to soften up but discoloration? Hell no. I would have already trashed it. 1-test-cyp is not all that much better than boldenone for me anyway. I wish I could understand the fascination with it.

The DHB is of course notorious .... the cause for this is a local immune reaction in the injection site ... from all the UG out there I know our (Sciroxx) is relatively pain free... but still some inherent immune reaction is there ... diluting the product with extra sterile oil will always help. BB won't provide an benefit in this case

I attached the lab test on our DHB as done by the steroids testing program here (anasci) as an indication to the quality

Attachments

• 230 Sciroxx Eternuss DHB 100.png
    230 Sciroxx Eternuss DHB 100.png
    66 KB · Views: 24
Easiest way to completely avoid DHB pain: Don't use DHB

skin is still purple/black lol, and the lump is there, almost like a big inside scar? It's been close to two months since I last injected
Have you had it looked at? Could be necrotic tissue. Definitely take care of that. I don't want to see you get sick man.

Have you had it looked at? Could be necrotic tissue. Definitely take care of that. I don't want to see you get sick man.
I looked that up on google images, holy hell ! Lmao.
I doubt it's that but I may have to now since I saw those images lol jesus

Pharma primo has 30% bb. Diluting dhb with bb and oil will help. Mct oil gets absorbed fast and has some solvent like properties.
MCT oil is the solvent in this case. BB is a preservative and BA is a disinfectant (they are co-solvents). Compounded into a preparation for IM inj.

i thought adding a little more BB will help with pip?it always helped the minimize viscosity when brewing high mg compounds/ml, then again always used MCT oil. fuck gso. i use it for epsom salt bath only :)

MCT oil is the solvent in this case. BB is a preservative and BA is a disinfectant (they are co-solvents). Compounded into a preparation for IM inj.
My terminology is off, I was trying to point out that mct oil seems to hold more mg/ml before crashing, and also gets absorbed from the injection site quickly, minimizing crystalization of the dhb in the injection site.

skin is still purple/black lol, and the lump is there, almost like a big inside scar? It's been close to two months since I last injected
I had that happen with 1cc of 200mg/ml dhb back in 2004 I believe, it was new back then and I didn't know it would crash in the muscle as it looked fine in the vial. It crystalized in my quad I am sure. I went on a hike and did deadlifts not long following the shot. I had massive bruising and swelling the day after that took months to go away. I think the crystalized hormone caused a small muscle cut/tear that is the only way I can rationalize what happened. That knot is likely some kind of injury to the muscle that caused some bleeding and will take a while to fully heal.

I had that happen with 1cc of 200mg/ml dhb back in 2004 I believe, it was new back then and I didn't know it would crash in the muscle as it looked fine in the vial. It crystalized in my quad I am sure. I went on a hike and did deadlifts not long following the shot. I had massive bruising and swelling the day after that took months to go away. I think the crystalized hormone caused a small muscle cut/tear that is the only way I can rationalize what happened. That knot is likely some kind of injury to the muscle that caused some bleeding and will take a while to fully heal.
around that time, the only 'entity' selling 200mg/ml DHB(1-TEST), was matt from 'designer supplements'
i believe this was before DS was even an official company.. he was selling off the boards(i think avant)

it came in a blue bottle with a rubber screw top.

i too had the same crashing issues and extreme PIP.

after that i started making my own from raw powder sales off BN(1fast) and Avant

I got the powder from 1fast400 and mixed it up it held fine in the vial for several days and I gave it a shot, I just didn't know it would do all that... Lol. Don't get me started on the dhb base powder, it burned like fire immediately upon injection, I tased the powder after that and it was irritating to my mouth as well, nasty stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131