over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding HCG

John99Test

Registered
Going to add HCG to my TRT to boost libido. It’s pretty low. Per my other threads, I’m on 100mg TC per week (50mg shot Monday and Thursday). I’ve been off of Aromasin for 7 weeks now. Bloodwork came back as Test = 673 and Estrodial = 38. Bloodwork was taken 12 hours before my next TC shot.

Would adding HCG at 500iu twice a week do the trick? If so, I heard that taking each shot the day after my TC injection would be the best idea. Also, would you recommend 6.25mg of Aromasin on the days that I take the HCG? Thanks in advance bro’s.

How would something like this work?

Monday - 50mg TC
Tuesday - 250iu HCG / 6.25mg Aromasin
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - 50mg TC
Friday - 250iu HCG / 6.25mg Aromasin
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday- Nothing

Or would this be better?

Sunday- 250iu HCG
Monday - 50mg TC / 12.5mg Aromasin
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - 250iu HCG
Thursday - 50mg TC /12.5mg Aromasin
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Nothing

How would something like this work?

Monday - 50mg TC
Tuesday - 250iu HCG / 6.25mg Aromasin
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - 50mg TC
Friday - 250iu HCG / 6.25mg Aromasin
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday- Nothing

Take the Aromisin with the test shots...keep the HCG the day after each shot, like you have it listed here. My doc has had me on that protocol for years and no issues, except that my test dose is 100mg twice per week.

Take the Aromisin with the test shots...keep the HCG the day after each shot, like you have it listed here. My doc has had me on that protocol for years and no issues, except that my test dose is 100mg twice per week.

The 100mg twice a week, where does that put your levels at?

I would not recommend HCG with TRT.
But that's just IMHO.
When the Test injections are working for you, they give you what you want for many years to come.
HCG does not.
Test = 673 and Estrodial = 38.
Is optimal sexual doses. Your test is AROMATIZING and that actual process is what give the desire/libido.
Your doing just fine in that department,

I would not recommend HCG with TRT.
But that's just IMHO.
When the Test injections are working for you, they give you what you want for many years to come.
HCG does not.

Thanks bro. Appreciate it

I am happy enough with my HCG that I started adding to my TRT 15+years ago. It seems to have added benifits other then just a boost to the T levels.

I am happy enough with my HCG that I started adding to my TRT 15+years ago. It seems to have added benifits other then just a boost to the T levels.

So you've been on HCG while on TRT for 15+ years? Wow, I would love to pick your brain for a minute. Can I ask you how much HCG per week you pin and also frequency and timing (in relation to taking the test)?

Additionally, I'd be interested to hear what your TRT dosage is per week and if you use an AI (and if so, at what dosage and interval). And based on that regimen, what your blood work looks like.

Sorry for all of the questions, just looking for some real world feedback from others in the same boat. Thanks in advance.

As for HCG i have tried 100 iu's a day as well a 250 iu's and 500 iu's 2x a week with equal results.

For years I did 100mg of test 1x a week and my numbers would be around 1100 2 days post injection and around 450 the day before the next injection. I did HCG on the 2 preceding days before the injection on this schedule.

I inject 15mg/day now and have for years and my numbers are around 800. And do 250 iu's 2x week with a few days in between now.

My E2 was in the teens when I first started but has slowly risen over the years and is in the mid 30's now

As for HCG i have tried 100 iu's a day as well a 250 iu's and 500 iu's 2x a week with equal results.

For years I did 100mg of test 1x a week and my numbers would be around 1100 2 days post injection and around 450 the day before the next injection. I did HCG on the 2 preceding days before the injection on this schedule.

I inject 15mg/day now and have for years and my numbers are around 800. And do 250 iu's 2x week with a few days in between now.

My E2 was in the teens when I first started but has slowly risen over the years and is in the mid 30's now

Thanks so much for the reply. Appreciate it.

So I can probably get away with no AI then on 100mg of T a week plus 250iu HCG twice a week, right?

So I can probably get away with no AI then on 100mg of T a week plus 250iu HCG twice a week, right?
From what I have read over the years, most people don't seem to need AI's (especially with daily injections) but others seem to produce more E2 with HCG. Testing is the only way to know. I have seen no long term studies on TRT that also use HCG so the information is only anecdotal. Some see no reason for using HCG and I can understand that. It is just personal choice from my reading and experience.

I would find the dosing that doesn't require an AI. They have detrimental effects used for a lifetime. Even at low doses they destroy my lipids and IGF levels. If 100mg T and 500iu hCG puts your E2 too high try 30mgT/150iuhCG 3x weekly instead.

I did HCG FOR a while with my TRT until they stopped carrying it. They started carrying it again so I tried it out again and didn’t notice anything really. I did get my wife pregnant with our third child when we had decided to be done and get a vasectomy... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear