advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding Hexarelin to the mix , any advice?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have some Hexarelin here and I'm wondering if it's worth it to throw into my off season program.

I'm currently taking 2iu HGH (Serostim) and hr before I train (4pm injection) and taking MK-677 at bed time 10pm.

What I'm wondering is would taking a 100mcg shot of Hex say 2-3x a day be that beneficial combined with what I'm taking already.??
Say maybe 4:30am , 9:30 and 2:30

Ideally I'm trying to slowly Lean out while adding a little Muscle going into my prep starting in February.

Any advice or suggestions is appreciated

Yes it would. Add it in and you'll feel a difference for sure. There was some thought long ago that there was no point in using ghrps with MK677 or GH but research has shown us that Ghrps are not inhibited by the negative feedback loop. In addition, I started doing this exact thing a couple years ago and so did many others with great success so it definitely works to stack them. I think what you have setup right there is good bro. I say give it a try and go for it. My problem was lethargy would kick my ass. Hexarelin on its own usually makes me pretty lethargic, its quite strong.

Maybe I would move one of the doses preworkout before the gh but honestly since you're already taking gh and mk677 I don't think timing is going to matter much here. So you can cover the day with the hex as you outlined.

Keep the dose 50mcg if your gonna dose 3x per day. Hex is strong shit. I'd also throw in 50mcg mod grf just to squeeze out every bit of your hex dose

Rambo got me on the pre workout hex train. But I'd only run 100mcg once daily then 200mcg ipamorelin for the other two doses to keep cortisol and prolactin in check

There was some thought long ago that there was no point in using ghrps with MK677 or GH but research has shown us that Ghrps are not inhibited by the negative feedback loop.

If GHRP’s aren’t effected by the negative feed back loop then a GHRP pinned an hour or so after exo GH should be the same as if exo GH wasn’t present. Correct?

If GHRP’s aren’t effected by the negative feed back loop then a GHRP pinned an hour or so after exo GH should be the same as if exo GH wasn’t present. Correct?
Yes. Grehlin/ghrps are functional antagonists of somatostatin, the negative feedback hormome.

Ghrelins effects,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12586774

Another study on ghrps,
**broken link removed**

Yes. Grehlin/ghrps are functional antagonists of somatostatin, the negative feedback hormome.
]

So if you were going to do HGH and hex in an AM shot you would want to shoot the Hex. AFTER the exo HGH??

So if you were going to do HGH and hex in an AM shot you would want to shoot the Hex. AFTER the exo HGH??

No. Shoot the hex before so the hgh can ride the gh pulse created by the hex, plus the hex will lower somatostatin for the hgh shot 10-15 minutes later.

Let’s see what Rambo thinks.

Last edited:
No. Shoot the hex before so the hgh can ride the gh pulse created by the hex, plus the hex will lower somatostatin for the hgh shot 10-15 minutes later.

Let’s see what Rambo thinks.
Exogenous HGH doesn't care so you can inject it whenever. The hex I would inject before the gh so the gh can ride the natural pulse like JJ said. If you shot it after, it would still work is what I was getting at so no worries if you're injecting hex while gh is active but when using both at the same time I still recommend peps first then gh. Peps are fast and gh is slower releasing so this still makes sense from a timing standpoint. In reality, I shot both at the same exact time in the same syringe. Stuff doesn't happen black/white in the body so the hex will always kick on first before the gh even when shot at the same time.

Ghrelins effects,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12586774

Another study on ghrps,
**broken link removed**
Btw I asked Stewie (who is much smarter than I am at this) to verify my understanding of the above is on the right track. I'll report back when I get his reply, he's a busy man so bear with me but I'd like to get a thumbs up from someone regarding my conclusions and understanding of ghrelin, somatostatin, and gh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member