over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding Humalog w/each meal to Lantus.

I don't think adding slin is for only those who have gotten all they can from other drugs. It's more about being most efficient. Is it more efficient doing 3-4g gear and 10iu of GH? Or is it more effective to cut those dosages in half and use some insulin? Which do you think will put more muscle on?

srs question tenny

Nothing beats aas but I agree. One could argue it is "safer" to use x mg total gear and small doses of hgh and slin that it is to keep upping the gear. Plus I think the overall look would be very similar and maybe even better on the lower dosed aas. Obviously there are 101 variables plus the obvious fact 50iu lantus with humalog daily is not low doses but bg should get my point.

All 3 elements definitely have a nice effect if done right. By small doses I mean 2iu hgh with 5-6iu slin twice daily. Shame I can't even use 2iu hgh anymore without wanting to nap 5 times per day :banghead::p

anyone "messing" with slin.....should either be close to that
pro card.....or a VERY competitive ncp competitor....

otherwise....whats the point...???

slin is for bodybuilding elite....not for the average gymrat...
serious bodybuilders ONLY....

now this is just MY opinion....(WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO)
and entitled to give my opinion....

its not healthy....and being used in a manner its NOT intended for...

but yes....it does have a place....but MORE SLIN does not mean MORE GAINS.

:cool:

I'm not an expert, but it doesn't really make sense to me to add small amount of lantus to each meal. Lantus is slow releasing, so the 5iu added to a meal would release over an 18 to 24hr period. No immediate effects to the meal. What I think would make more sense is to add 5iu (or less) of humalog to each meal on top of the morning lantus dose. This way there would be a slow and steady release of insulin throughout the day from the lantus and a spike at each meal from humalog.

Again, I've never done this, just my logic from reading about how each type of insulin behaves.

Thats what the thread is about dude....

No one is saying Lantus every meal...the discussion is about Lantus maybe once a day in the morning and then small amount of Log premeal....

anyone "messing" with slin.....should either be close to that
pro card.....or a VERY competitive ncp competitor....

otherwise....whats the point...???

slin is for bodybuilding elite....not for the average gymrat...
serious bodybuilders ONLY....

now this is just MY opinion....(WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO)
and entitled to give my opinion....

its not healthy....and being used in a manner its NOT intended for...

but yes....it does have a place....but MORE SLIN does not mean MORE GAINS.

:cool:
It's funny how everyone places their line in the sand at different places. Some would replace the word slin with steroids in your post and it would be just as factual.

It's funny how everyone places their line in the sand at different places. Some would replace the word slin with steroids in your post and it would be just as factual.

Very true. It's interesting to me. Everyone has their own opinion so they aren't wrong. I do find it weird though when some guys think you should only use steroids if you are a pro. Many think similar about slin or dnp etc. Some even go by the legality or price of something. Slin is perfectly safe but has the potential to be very dangerous in the wrong hands so I can see why some people think what they do. You can't really mess up aas like you can with slin. Although I do think sensible usage can be relatively safe and it won't effect as many blood markers (or put various organs at greater risk) than higher doses of aas will.

Not only that, one can get so super specific with their made up numbers..

"you should only take tren if you're a top npc competitor.."

"you can take tren, but can't take anymore than 400 per week unless you're a pro already."

"2iu gh is fine, anymore than that you better damn well be a top national level guy."

"you better be 290 to use more than 1 gram of test."

lol who cares, people are going to do what they want to do and learn whats worth it and what isn't. Certain folks can get themselves worked up and mad that others are taking drugs when they aren't "supposed to." News flash they are illegal drugs (not insulin I know) nobody is supposed to take them, pro, top amateur, or otherwise. Do your illegal drugs and let others do their illegal drugs lol

"you can take tren, but can't take anymore than 400 per week unless you're a pro already."

"2iu gh is fine, anymore than that you better damn well be a top national level guy."

lol who cares, people are going to do what they want to do and learn whats worth it and what isn't. Certain folks can get themselves worked up and mad that others are taking drugs when they aren't "supposed to." News flash they are illegal drugs (not insulin I know) nobody is supposed to take them, pro, top amateur, or otherwise. Do your illegal drugs and let others do their illegal drugs lol

Completely agree. The whole idea of "you can't/shouldn't use THIS until you are ______" is ridiculous.

I think the dogma of SLIN being some magical "only for pros" type of drug has been smashed for quite awhile now. Yeah, maybe in the 90's it was so taboo that most gym rats didnt even KNOW it was a BBing drug. But welcome to the age of the internet....information spreads like wildfire. Any and every "secret" is leaked. I'm not saying slin is the safest drug in the world...but i believe it can be used intelligently YEAR ROUND—offseason and precontest.

I've been running 5-7iu preworkout slin for what....30+ weeks now. As long as I monitor my BG levels and take the correct measures to stay safe and use it intelligently, i'm fine.

I agree. Its like somehow being a pro justifies using sli, tren, gh, whatever. But simply wanting to be big and have an impressive physique is not a good reason. What does being a pro honestly do for most peole that justifies the drug abuse? Most pro's are not rich because of their pro status...so who cares?

To be real the only reason to use log is to not use as much lantus...as its expensive.
But I do wonder if id better off using more latus and cutting out the log.

Thoughts on this?

Question:
ANY reason to use humolog or humulin r, if you're already using lantus or levemir. Say, 8ius of humolog when waking up since the lantus will take some time to kick in?

Answer:
humalog in it's pharmatokinetics similar to own body insulin, each time you take food your pancreas will secrete, perfectly measured dose of your own insulin. Lantus or levemir even when used in large amount do not interfere with secretion of endogenous insulin. By taking humalog same time with long acting insulin you will complicate the whole things significantly without any significant benefit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws