over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding low dose compounds to a cruise?

ferraribrad

Registered
Hi Guys,

I searched and couldn't find much about my topic.

I am currently on 210mg a week of test-e for TRT/cruise.

I am considering adding the lowest effective dose of masterone-e and tren-e

I am thinking about the following:
  • Test-E: 210mg /week
  • Tren-E: 100mg /week
  • Mast-E: 100mg /Week
  • HCG: 1,000 iu /Week
  • Adex: 1.5mg /Week

I already have the tren/mast on hand. Looking to increase my mass/strength without getting into gnarly sides.

Any feedback is appreciated on the dosage. I am looking to start this next week and then bloods in 7 weeks

Thanks
B

Last edited:
Seems like quite a bit of adex for just 210mg of test per week. Are you ultra sensitive to gyno? If not, that can unduly lower your estrogen levels, which can negative affect your attempt to put on some mass.

Also, masteron tends to work as an AI, and may be sufficient as your test dose is low.

How much mass are you wanting to put on? I would think that if you're trying to make some gains, perhaps a compound that's more anabolic would be a better pick, such as NPP. I know you already have the tren/mast, so you'll likely just stick with it.

Tren/mast is a nice combo with test, as it improves the aesthetics of your physique. The dose is low, but I respond well to low doses, so I wouldn't be opposed to trying it that low. For others, they'll say you won't get anything from it.

Thanks for the input.

I tend to run borderline high E2 with just the HCG and test.

Good input on the AI properties of mast, I would be open to drawing the dex back to 1mg per week.

I've done NPP/test-p in the past with good results. I want to give tren/mast another try but with the lowest doses possible. I can always go up later if the sides stay manageable?

Thx
B

Hi Guys,

I searched and couldn't find much about my topic.

I am currently on 210mg a week of test-e for TRT/cruise.

I am considering adding the lowest effective dose of masterone-e and tren-e

I am thinking about the following:
  • Test-E: 210mg /week
  • Tren-E: 100mg /week
  • Mast-E: 100mg /Week
  • HCG: 1,000 iu /Week
  • Adex: 1.5mg /Week

I already have the tren/mast on hand. Looking to increase my mass/strength without getting into gnarly sides.

Any feedback is appreciated on the dosage. I am looking to start this next week and then bloods in 7 weeks

Thanks
B

Im not sure how long term Tren use will pan out. Lose dose Deca seems to be more popular for cruise for joint and healing properties etc..
Masteron does have Estogen blocking proprieties so maybe do the blood work a few weeks in. Optimal total test to Estrogen level is 100 to 1. So you can adjust from there.

Thank you for the reply. I'll start the compounds next weed and report my bloods in 6 weeks

Only AAS I;d suggest adding to TRT is Primobolan. It doesnt seem to impact bloods even at 400-600mg per week.

Do you have any advice/guess on how the 100mg per week of tren/mast would affect bloods?

Thanks

Only AAS I;d suggest adding to TRT is Primobolan. It doesnt seem to impact bloods even at 400-600mg per week.

what do your health indicators say after a 'cruise' like that?

who knows? maybe you're one of those assholes who doesn't get really bad side effects from the harsher gear

I run masteron with test frequently on cruises. It works well for me and doesn't effect my bloods. It has a nice anti estrogen property too. I dont know how you react to masteron. Its not for everyone. I have a buddy and every time he runs masteron hip BP goes way up. I have read quite a few posts about people running primo. It is very mild and low on sides. I would deff advise against running low tren on a cruise. How long do you plan on doing this setup for? I may have missed it?

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

I'd give it a try and see how you feel. You'll definitely get some gains on that protocol.

My last long cruise was 3 or so months of 200mg test.
THENNNN threw in 150mg Tren E + 150 Deca. Neither really fucked with my bloodwork at all and I was able to push the weights (and BW) heavier over time. Because the dose isnt crazy, your best bet is to really push food and your logbook to make gains.

I always have Proviron on hand as I run it year round, but my next cruise will be 2-3 months of just test then adding in some Mast and NPP at very low doses.

I would DEFINITELY look at bloodwork though. Remember, crusing is to give your body a rest. If your bloodwork is shitty on this "enhanced cruise" you might as well call it a blast.

Thanks guys for the feedback, very helpful.

Sorry for the bad communication. My normal cruise is just 210mg of test a week.
I was planning on adding the tren/test at 100mg each per week for 12-16 weeks. Then back to just test for 24+ weeks.

I'll do bloods at 6 weeks and again at the end of test/tren and again 6 weeks after just on test. Sound good?

I'd give it a try and see how you feel. You'll definitely get some gains on that protocol.

My last long cruise was 3 or so months of 200mg test.
THENNNN threw in 150mg Tren E + 150 Deca. Neither really fucked with my bloodwork at all and I was able to push the weights (and BW) heavier over time. Because the dose isnt crazy, your best bet is to really push food and your logbook to make gains.

I always have Proviron on hand as I run it year round, but my next cruise will be 2-3 months of just test then adding in some Mast and NPP at very low doses.

I would DEFINITELY look at bloodwork though. Remember, crusing is to give your body a rest. If your bloodwork is shitty on this "enhanced cruise" you might as well call it a blast.

Why the extra 10 mg vs 1 cc?

How did you even measure the extra 10 mg?

I did a post a long time ago:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/76143-getting-more-out-less.html

Since you have both AAS already and you've stated it's not adding to your cruise long term it's more of an extended blast 12-16 weeks...100mg tren isn't bad...and 100mg mast will slightly reduce estro ... and I'd think 1/2mg of arim twice weekly would be plenty unless bodyfat is currently 12% or more...
Even though all 3 compounds are enanthate you should still split even this low dose out into 2-3 total pins per week for steady blood levels.

Agree that primo is the only AAS I'd want to add to a cruise long term though...

Why the extra 10 mg vs 1 cc?

How did you even measure the extra 10 mg?

For example, using a slin pin:

0,3ml test (200mg/ml) eod = 60mg test = 210mg/week
0,24ml test (250mg/ml) eod= 60mg test = 210mg/week

Thanks for all the feedback guys

In regards to measuring, my test-e is 300mg/ml so I do .35ml twice a week.

The mast and tren are 200mg/ml so I'll do .25ml each twice a week.

I have a 27g 3/4", and roughly 10% bf

For example, using a slin pin:

0,3ml test (200mg/ml) eod = 60mg test = 210mg/week
0,24ml test (250mg/ml) eod= 60mg test = 210mg/week

Agree 100%.

Basically what I am doing. I bumped my test from 100mg to 250mg a week...and added Primo at 350mg a week.

Everything on my blood-work came back fine other than the issues in my other thread I started....and my Doc said those weren't related to what I was taking. I'm currently 5.5 weeks in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131