YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding primo to test c/dhb cycle? Thoughts?

TXMUSCLE84

Newbies
Intro: im 6'1" abd 250....approx 15% bf maybe slightly lower. My diet is eggs, oats and fruit for breakfast and chicken or salmon with rice every meal thereafter. I drink water like a fish and take organ support supps.

I obtained some dhb 100. Im looking to run test c and dhb (400/400 weekly) with 75mg proviron ed. I have arimadex on hand. Would it be overkill to run 600 primo with this cycle or would it be overkill? I chose dhb over deca or eq because it wont raise your rbc or aromatize like eq and doesn't have the prolactin variable of deca. Plus its more anabolic than either of them. I know some estrogen is needed for growth (hence running the test c. Summary: 400 test c/400 dhb some solid numbers? Raise test c, dhb or both? Overkill to run primo in the cycle? Any thoughts would be aporeciated fellas.

I don't have experience with primo, but I think it'd be overkill. 400mg dhb is going to be fairly dramatic, most likely, 600mg primo on top I doubt would give significantly more benefit considering they're both 'dry' compounds and DHB seems far stronger on a per milligram basis

My last cycle was 350 test and 350 dhb, I think you'll like it a lot

I agree with @USMuscle9403. Also be careful with your AI dosage as you said some estrogen is needed and only the Test C aromatizes. I've not needed any AI on 400mg or less but some do. Use sparingly if needed.

I think Mast would be a better (cheaper) alternative but neither are necessary.

Save the primo for another cycle. 400mg test + 400mg DHB/weekly + 75mg/daily proviron is plenty.

What is your goal

lets see a pic
A drier bulk. This picture was test and tren in 2019. But me and tren dont get along. Dhb is closer to tren but without sides and isnt as harsh on your system like tren. Looking to get as close to tren as possible. IMG_20210305_124215_303.jpg

I experimented w dhb a few months ago mainly out of curiosity. went as high as 700mg/wk and for me the results in terms of gaining actual tissue just werent there, maybe in the long term but i also got quite a bit of lethargy and just didnt feel good while on it. A great compound for strength but outside of that i didnt get any discernible benefit. Not trying to dissuade you from using it, you should definitely give it a go and make up your own mind, i know many guys here like it. That being said, i just saw your other thread asking for cycle advice and i think you need to implement the suggestions b-boy provided

I've seen logs on other forums where guys loved running test / DHB / primo together. I haven't tried it at doses that high. I would also vote for trying DHB for the first time with test only (proviron doesn't count). If you like the results, you could try adding primo next time.

Cycle through both. Test and Primo and then Test and DHB. DHB is an amazing drug, way strong than primo.
I would start with Test and DHB and then finish and stay on Test and Primo.

Cycle through both. Test and Primo and then Test and DHB. DHB is an amazing drug, way strong than primo.
I would start with Test and DHB and then finish and stay on Test and Primo.
I did this in 2018. 13 weeks of test and DHB, then 13 weeks of test and primo. I got really strong from the DHB, then I looked great and felt great while maintaining the strength gains on primo.

As fun as it was, getting off that cycle was a relief. 26 weeks is probably too long for me for a full on blast.

Not worth it, don’t waste it. DHB is the work horse, let it be. And DHB has primo like attributes. Save it 👊🏻

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws