over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

adding Superdrol to the end of a cycle?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
I need a little advice here with this one. I am currently doing an 8 week blast of test prop (75mg ED) and NPP (60mg ED). I am finishing up the 4th week right now.

Well I just booked some trips in March to new orleans (mardis gras) and Miami for 4 nights each. St. patties is also in march. Basically I won't be dieting and will be partying a lot throughout that month.

Because of this I want to be in peak condition by the end of february. If I continue with my plan of stopping this blast after 8 weeks, I will have to be cruising for a really long time before I could start up again. I was thinking of adding Beastdrol (SD clone) for weeks 9-12.

My question is: Will I not gain as well since I have already been blasting for 8 weeks? Or would this be a good idea?

Another question: should I drop the NPP when I start SD? Or would that prevent me from making optimal gains?

SD worked well for me... For me, I bloated(water retention) and felt like shit on it. Why don't you just run your cycle longer?

SD worked well for me... For me, I bloated(water retention) and felt like shit on it. Why don't you just run your cycle longer?

I don't think that keeping the same cycle an extra four weeks will enable to continue making gains. I see diminishing returns around week 7-8. I was hoping SD would put me back in a state where I was gaining muscle as a faster rate again. Thoughts?

Well, I would increase prop, etc. Before adding something as harsh as SD but that's just my opinion. SD was harsh for me but you may react differently... I'd take test over SD any day!

thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it

I already have the SD on hand so I do intend to use it. I keep hearing amazing results reported so I kind of really want to try it. I just want to make sure taking it starting week 9 won't rob me of gains I could have had at a different time. If it would, then I would rather do your suggestion.

Would you drop the NPP under your suggestion or leave it?

Anyone else want to chime in?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with SD at the end, but don't expect to gain from it dramatically over your existing cycle.

Basically no reason not to add it and no reason not to.
I'd save it for later personally.

I would personally go up to 100mg of prop and throw the SD in...

i feel like if you ended it right there after the SD, then you would have an extremely hard time keeping those gains from the SD

I say no way...

I bet you just want more gains. Superdrol will most likely give you gyno if running with test... It is seriously strong stuff. I would just up the test.

superdrol shuts down the good ole nads really hard, idk if it would be wise to do it at the end of a cycle.

I think I might just increase the dose of test at the week 5 mark to from 75mg ED to 110mg ED and keep the NPP the same and do this maybe 10-12 weeks. I'll save the SD for April or something

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear