over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding to trt dose

Gymaddict233

Registered
Alright lads

On 180mg a week trt have been for 2 years, what could i ad for lean gains over the summer. Was thinking primo but it's way to expensive and won't do tren again. What about var or mast etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masteron....

300 weekly

Never run mast what's the sides like etc

Sides....if your diet is on point it will help to lean you out, it may increase your libido, if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness it might make you shed some hair.

It will scalp you and cause lots of acne. Friend got face acne at 42 of this stuff. Nothing screams steroid abuser than 30 and 40 year olds with facial acne. Small price to pay to get them gainz though

Trt.

Run proviron,i know a few buddys u usually run it with there trt.doses of test.

i LOVE mast for the libido/strength aspect even tho my BF is too high to really get the full benefits. shave my head, so baldness non-issue but the bacne i got was ridiculous. if you stay on top of it, though (multiple showers, etc) you could be okay. but as stated, proviron. i'd run that year round if i could find good/cheap/reliable source. not a fan of UG.

If you can afford it Primo is sweet but Mas is a close second. Both are "easy" on my system and they lean me out.

The var sounds like a good route for you. Since the primo is pricey and ur concerned with the mast sides. I take tren ace only now...I do 50mg per day with an insulin syringe and I haven't got tren cough since I started it that way. If the sides get harsh I skip a day or 2 or cut the dose back per day. After a week or so the sides go away. I drink at leaSt a gallon of water per day. If you added the tren and var it would be a nice run.

Alright lads

On 180mg a week trt have been for 2 years, what could i ad for lean gains over the summer. Was thinking primo but it's way to expensive and won't do tren again. What about var or mast etc?

Me personally I love equipose. I get lean and vascular as hell on 600mg a week. Especially when i just run test at trt dose of 200mg a week. The masteron will only be good if you are already low in bodyfat. And if you want throw the Var in with the Eq and Test. Also i take .25mg Adex every day. I mean ive been able to cut/lean out on any compound. I was 6% bodyfat on 600mg a week of test. its really all about diet and water intake. And dont get me wrong but yes one compound like Tren is definitely better for cutting then using EQ but it can be done with one or the other.

Last edited:
Deca is great for TRT along with Test. Masteron was the best but I had to stop due to hairloss.

A note to those who NEED masteron for TRT, you may have low thyroid causing excess estrogen and water.

Gone gone the hair of man
Arise the demon Masteran

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I recomend Tboll, im on 90mg e3d to (200mg week) and tboll is safe of sides with estrogen. Btw, with your trt do you need AI for 200mg?

Im very sensitive but i hope my gyno OP worked and i will be able to use 200mg ew without killing my joints with arimidex for the rest of my life.

I got 100ml of primo at home, was going to try trt with primo. But thats a waste. Going to use just test and then do a blast with more aas and ad primo instead.

EQ is something to i would recomend, great for your bloodflow and pump. That mix with high normal test levels and turinabol. I think that would be great !

why not something like this..

300mg primo
25-50mg proviron

or maybe even a SARM like ostarine

10-15mg day

i like the primo + proviron route.

I run npp or deca with mine.

I don't like throwing orals in at all other than proviron.

IMO, even if you ARE adding another drug to your TRT dose, you're hoping that this makes minimal changes to your bloodwork.

I've run 200test + 100tren, 250test + 200deca, 300test + 50proviron...and with the added support supplements my bloodwork stays in good areas.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear