over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding tren a to my current cycle

Irishmen24

Registered
Heres my cycle right now and im in week 10 0f 16
test cyp - 750mg/wk
eq- 600mg/wk

Would it be worth it to add epistane ( i have an old bottle from awhile back) for 30mg a day for 5 weeks.
or TREN A for the last 5 weeks?

or will the tren make my revcovery that much harder?

Thanks,
irish

Tren a all the way baby! take the plunge and never look back!

Just 6 weeks of tren a? Idk. Tough decision. Maybe save it for next cycle. For me when I first began tren I began to see recomposition around month 3. And it just got better after that. Results tapered off around month 6-7. Still maintained vascularity and size after that point but not the impressive gains seen after month 3. It may depend on ur dose as well. IMO just wait till next time on the tren. And I would recommend running it past 3 months. Just my two cents. Good luck.

Agree with EJ here, just finish out your higher test cycle and wait to blast tren with lower test next time around. You could add a little tren a (300mg/wk) and see how that treats you but whats the main goal here?

I do notice tren's effects but its not as "magical" as other people state, at least with my body

Just 6 weeks of tren a? Idk. Tough decision. Maybe save it for next cycle. For me when I first began tren I began to see recomposition around month 3. And it just got better after that. Results tapered off around month 6-7. Still maintained vascularity and size after that point but not the impressive gains seen after month 3. It may depend on ur dose as well. IMO just wait till next time on the tren. And I would recommend running it past 3 months. Just my two cents. Good luck.

You ran tren a for 7 months?

Rubicon, more like a year. Off now. Going back on soon. Maybe another month.

month 3??? i see recomp at week 2 lol seriously i look better everyday after week 2...and 6 weeks is a good amount of time for tren a and im sure youd look great w the eq in your system. if youre worried about recovery run HCG with ur tren at the end of ur cycle

Everyone responds differently, but tren always shows on me by week 2 or 3. I would personally run it for longer than 6 weeks, but generally not more than 10. A year on tren is a monster. Personally, I don't know that my body could take it, but that's pretty damn impressive. I can only imagine the gains you must have seen.

But back to the OP's question, have you run tren before. And if you have, for how long and what were the results of that. Tren always works magic for me. It's my favorite compound, but one that I have to treat with respect. Knowing how it works for you should tell you if 6 weeks is enough. If you don't know, I would probably just wait until you could run it longer, if you wanted. Not that you won't see results in 6 weeks. I would. But again, everyone is different.

Premed, I run the enanthate most of the time so it takes longer for my blood levels to rise. If ur taking ace I can see where u could see something at week 3. But a true body recomp with substantial improvements I doubt would be seen at week two or three. Just my opinion.

Let's do an experiment. If Irish is up to it. Pics r a must. Let's have him run the ace for his five suggested weeks and see how he looks at week five. Then his next go around run enanthate version for 5 months and lets see what he looks like at month 2,3,4 etc.

U up for it Irish? Lol.

Agree with EJ here, just finish out your higher test cycle and wait to blast tren with lower test next time around. You could add a little tren a (300mg/wk) and see how that treats you but whats the main goal here?

I do notice tren's effects but its not as "magical" as other people state, at least with my body

The so called "magic" happens when you take it in higher amounts and in combination with legit gh...

The so called "magic" happens when you take it in higher amounts and in combination with legit gh...

Not necessarily. I got terrific results a long time ago just applying the pellets transdermally with DMSO, I took nohting else. I put on about 10 solid pounds and a lot of strength doing that. I also got much more vascular. The effects were mindblowing for me. Doing the tren that way seemed harder on my health though, not a good thing.

Rubicon, more like a year. Off now. Going back on soon. Maybe another month.

how were your blood levels and sides? I have heard of people being on tren for a year plus but never actually talked about it with them.

I never get blood work. I know I should but id rather not know honestly. I'm kinda enjoying my time off right now. Don't miss the coughing and lack of sleep and just feelin run down. I do miss the vascularity and size/shape. I'm down 8 lbs. I was feelin pretty bad emotionally too. Just not myself. Withdrawn and socially not myself. I'm better now about a month out.

Runnin tren for long periods is more common than u think. Give it a try. It'll change ur body.

I just started tren e at 300 mg a week. Im going to use that and test at 250 mg a week for 30 weeks as a base and swap out other compounds. Ill get blood work after about 3 months to see how im doing and if alls well ill continue.

and to the op add it, 6 weeks with tren a is what I did my first time with it and i was very impressed

Not necessarily. I got terrific results a long time ago just applying the pellets transdermally with DMSO, I took nohting else. I put on about 10 solid pounds and a lot of strength doing that. I also got much more vascular. The effects were mindblowing for me. Doing the tren that way seemed harder on my health though, not a good thing.

Hmm never had any experience with pellets...

I take it you've done some sort of injectable tren too right? Less results?

Hmm never had any experience with pellets...

I take it you've done some sort of injectable tren too right? Less results?

Did both, and I would say the results with the pellets felt more powerful and it hits you within an hour or less sometimes but I think the dose was rather high to compensate for the inefficiency of the delivery system. Pellets were cheap and easy to come by though so it was no big deal. Looking back I would have to say that I got the best results from using it transdermal, but it smells bad and is a pain overall.

I love tren. I get no sides from it and I actually feel great on it. I just started a prop/tren/winny/GH cycle a week and a half ago and I'm up 5 lb and have leaned out significantly already. Great stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear