over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adesanya have gyno?

3BILLS

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Did anyone watching ufc tonight notice Adesanya chest? Looks like some bad gyno going on. I've noticed he had a bit before but never this bad. Heck of a fighter though

Did anyone watching ufc tonight notice Adesanya chest? Looks like some bad gyno going on. I've noticed he had a bit before but never this bad. Heck of a fighter though

Just posted about this in the “most impressive natty” thread lmao

I talked about how even UFC guys are getting passed the super strict USADA tests...

There’s no way you get that much gyno within a 6 month period being natural, unless you’re a 13 year old kid and get puberty type gyno, that shit ain’t happening.

Izzy and ALL those guys are on the sauce and/or some type of PEDs

That gyno was awful. I watched the fight with a lot of friends and even the girls watching commented on it. Was embarrassing to see that on a UFC champion

I certainly did, I just finished watching it and wondered if anyone else had noticed and was gonna post if there wasn’t one haha

To add to my previous post though, what a performance from him! Never expected it to be that easy for him, disappointed Costa never just bulled his way into range prior to his leg getting chopped up but izzy’s Counterstriking is just unbelievable.

Last three fights on the card were great, blachowich’s performance was awesome too, again, didn’t expect him to make it look that easy! Those body kicks!!!

Lol so I wasn’t the only one seeing this.. good lmao , that was a horrible lump

Gyno was bizarre to see

Seeing Costa pull a Tyron Woodley was also bizarre to see

Costa looked scared lol

Costa had no business in there with Izzy. I don’t know how Costa’s take downs are but that would’ve been his only hope.. Izzy has 80 kickboxing fights at a world class level (75-5) and he also boxed and his Obvious 20-0 MMA record. The guy has won 100 out of 106 fights he’s been in professionally... With A TON of world class strikers.. Did he really think standing there and striking with him was going to turn out any different? Lol and his little antics and show boating? I was confused by that..

I find it interesting adesanya is supposed to be skinny and costa muscular, but they look about the same size. without the fullness of Course and pop. One guy has more muscle mass for sure, but on a similar frame, he doesn't look imposing to the skinny guy at all. genetics lol

I find it interesting adesanya is supposed to be skinny and costa muscular, but they look about the same size. without the fullness of Course and pop. One guy has more muscle mass for sure, but on a similar frame, he doesn't look imposing to the skinny guy at all. genetics lol

What do you mean on a similar frame? Izzy is 6’4 and maybe a little taller, on Schaub’s food truck podcast Izzy was slightly taller and Schaub is 6’4.. Costa is like 5’11-6’0 at most.. Costa walks around as high as 230lbs (he was 230 like 6 weeks before the fight) and Izzy walks around at 205lbs...

Just posted about this in the “most impressive natty” thread lmao

I talked about how even UFC guys are getting passed the super strict USADA tests...

There’s no way you get that much gyno within a 6 month period being natural, unless you’re a 13 year old kid and get puberty type gyno, that shit ain’t happening.

Izzy and ALL those guys are on the sauce and/or some type of PEDs

So Jon Jones gets popped for Tbol, and all the other UFC guys are passing these strict USADA tests. And you know this how?

So Jon Jones gets popped for Tbol, and all the other UFC guys are passing these strict USADA tests. And you know this how?

Jon Jones got popped for T-bol more than once and what happened? Nothing because he’s Jon Jones, greatest of all time.. Jeff Novitsky gave some BS off the dome “pulsing” explanation that’s never been heard of in the history of pharmacology as far as I’m concerned. The real truth? Jon Jones took Tbol.. Plain and simple.. And UFC had to move an entire event from Vegas to Cali to accommodate him when anyone else would’ve been suspended and unable to fight.. Again, he’s Jon Jones... There were times where he hid from USADA personnel trying to test him.. Jose Aldo did the same thing. Wanderlei did the same thing...

Guys and teams are always finding ways to get around the testing... Always.. Look at TJ Dillashaw, he was blasting away at EPO for years.. They only started testing for that like a year ago.. You don’t think there’s other substances and PEDs these guys are taking and timing so they don’t get caught or have less chance of getting caught?

I can’t generalize and say every single person on the roster is on something, but I’d bet a vast majority of them are. If you’ve ever trained in any martial art then you’d understand it’s not sustainable to do 3-4 fights camps a year being natural for years on end, you’d fuck your body up beyond belief.. These guys are training 6-8+ hours a day for 8+ weeks at a time 3-4 times a year...

Jon Jones got popped for T-bol more than once and what happened? Nothing because he’s Jon Jones, greatest of all time.. Jeff Novitsky gave some BS off the dome “pulsing” explanation that’s never been heard of in the history of pharmacology as far as I’m concerned. The real truth? Jon Jones took Tbol.. Plain and simple.. And UFC had to move an entire event from Vegas to Cali to accommodate him when anyone else would’ve been suspended and unable to fight.. Again, he’s Jon Jones... There were times where he hid from USADA personnel trying to test him.. Jose Aldo did the same thing. Wanderlei did the same thing...

Guys and teams are always finding ways to get around the testing... Always.. Look at TJ Dillashaw, he was blasting away at EPO for years.. They only started testing for that like a year ago.. You don’t think there’s other substances and PEDs these guys are taking and timing so they don’t get caught or have less chance of getting caught?

I can’t generalize and say every single person on the roster is on something, but I’d bet a vast majority of them are. If you’ve ever trained in any martial art then you’d understand it’s not sustainable to do 3-4 fights camps a year being natural for years on end, you’d fuck your body up beyond belief.. These guys are training 6-8+ hours a day for 8+ weeks at a time 3-4 times a year...

I remember when Vitor's levels came back at like 2000 ng on "trt"

Everyone was "outraged", meanwhile he wheel kicked Luke Rockhold into another dimension and detached Michael Bisping's retina with a kick

USADA sure did change a lot of physiques

Holy shit. He answered that as expected. Not a fan but he is a badass. Wtf do y’all think that shit was? Been around long time seen lots of gyno but never like that.

Holy shit. He answered that as expected. Not a fan but he is a badass. Wtf do y’all think that shit was? Been around long time seen lots of gyno but never like that.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was from something like Methyltest or Cheque Drops. When Din Thomas fought BJ Penn his gyno was worse than Izzy's. It enveloped like 3/4 of his chest. If you can find it, Pete Spratt vs. Zach Light, one of the worst cases i have ever seen in my whole life.

I think he did job of explaining how guys are flying under the radar these days. I think it happens in the olympics, NFL and MMA for sure. Also, look at guys like Alex Rodruguez and Ryan Braun to see how these guys are getting away with it. Still got a lot of compounds to work with, short acting testosterone, creams, lozenges, HGH (which is difficult to test for) and insulin. It's not hard. Also huge gaps in testing, in the UFC I believe they are allowed to miss 3 test a year without ramifications.

he was actually asked about it in the post-fight press conference.

Lmao yea, nice deviating he did there.... What do I KNOW it was? Gyno... You ever seen a “pec injury” like that? lol

Doesn’t take away that he’s an amazing fighter... But is he on shit like majority of guys? Yes....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws