over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adjustable dumbbells gouging??

I keep getting pop-ups on FB that have knockoff bowflex dumbells for $90

I got hooked up on craigslist. Got 100s and 105s rubber for $160
45, 65, 75, 85 $450
I added to the collection and also made a nice smooth pulley. I am going to be making a low row here shortly

I got hooked up on craigslist. Got 100s and 105s rubber for $160
45, 65, 75, 85 $450
I added to the collection and also made a nice smooth pulley. I am going to be making a low row here shortly
Wow, that's a great deal, especially now. That a good price during regular times.

Anyone has the Bowflex Selectech adjustable DB's? Happy about them?

I have them. I have generation one. Have had them for 17 years maybe? Over time they get a bit loose and you need to tighten them. With use and age a plastic disc that locks in the various weights gets worn or cracks. You cannot hardly find the ones for gen 1, but a guy on ebay 3d prints them and they work well, I bought a set of them as spares as I use them quite a bit with the gym closed.

BTW the Bowflex and Nautilus 552s are the same dumbbells with different stickers. I am doing about 400 to 500 reps per day with them. They only go to 52.5 lbs.

The prices everywhere is ridiculous. Sellers on eBay are selling single plates(ex 10lbs) for $40.00 plus $20.00 shipping. Most sellers are selling used plates at auction and most listings have 20 and 30 bids. This is crazy

The prices everywhere is ridiculous. Sellers on eBay are selling single plates(ex 10lbs) for $40.00 plus $20.00 shipping. Most sellers are selling used plates at auction and most listings have 20 and 30 bids. This is crazy
Shipping for weights is really expensive too.

Some ass clowns on craigslist is a joke, along with Ebay. I bet half of these fucks have never lifted or can't even diet for 3 days

Ive seen a few of those adjustable dumbells sets on Amazon for up to $3,000. Its ridiculous. The fact that all this weightlifting equipment would be bought up from virtually EVERYWHERE so quickly really caught me off guard. Definitely late to that party. Its not like i had the money to do anything about it at the beginning anyway, though.

You can still get stuff at dicks, just need to be up around 3 am. I scored lots from them, plus I had coupons lol

I've been watching a set of adjustable dumbbells over the past month on FB marketplace. A few weeks ago the guy wanted $1,500 for a pair of Bowflex. Then he wanted $900, now they're $525! LOL When they are in the low $300's I'll grab them.

You can still get stuff at dicks, just need to be up around 3 am. I scored lots from them, plus I had coupons lol

How do you know when they're actually going to get stock in though. Academy, Walmart, dicks, and every play it again sports within about a 100 mile radius is sold out of every single dumbell.

Putting together a home gym right now is basically the most frustrating thing in the world.

I bought 600lbs of really nice rubber coated plates for $2 per pound because it's all i could find. I didn't even want rubber, i wanted all iron plates.. Then two days later play it again sports opens and im literally the first customer to walk in the door because i needed some change plates and they have literally every single plate i could have needed at like $1 a lb brand new. There goes $600 bucks i could have just saved..

No matter how much time i put into looking for this stuff im like one step behind constantly and spending way more money than i want to.

How do you know when they're actually going to get stock in though. Academy, Walmart, dicks, and every play it again sports within about a 100 mile radius is sold out of every single dumbell.

Putting together a home gym right now is basically the most frustrating thing in the world.

I bought 600lbs of really nice rubber coated plates for $2 per pound because it's all i could find. I didn't even want rubber, i wanted all iron plates.. Then two days later play it again sports opens and im literally the first customer to walk in the door because i needed some change plates and they have literally every single plate i could have needed at like $1 a lb brand new. There goes $600 bucks i could have just saved..

No matter how much time i put into looking for this stuff im like one step behind constantly and spending way more money than i want to.
Dick's site updates between 3-5 am. Constantly check

I got 100s and 105s for $160
Also scored 45,65,75,85 $450
Got those off of craigslist. The rest came from Dick's and 1 set came from Dunham's

Dick's site updates between 3-5 am. Constantly check

I got 100s and 105s for $160
Also scored 45,65,75,85 $450
Got those off of craigslist. The rest came from Dick's and 1 set came from Dunham's

Good to know brother thank you. Are you basically just ordering it from the website and then picking it up the next day in the store?

Ive got a feeling that home gym equipment is going to be in high demand for a long time now. Even after gyms open there are going to be crazy rules to follow, the number of members allowed inside at the same time is going to be low and youll have to wait. I think a lot of guys that are serious about lifting are going to get their own home gym if they have the room and can afford it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws