over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adjustable dumbells for standard olympic weights

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can anyone recommend a good brand of dumbell handles with collars? I'd like to be able to fit at least 6 10 lb plates per side.

How secure are those for say, over head 1 arm tricep extensions?
Any advice would be great.

I had a relatively cheap pair... don't remember the brand but routinely had them up to 120-130lb ea w 25's and 10's. No issues w quality but I think you'll find them relatively awkward w that amount of wgt especially w dimes. You're a short, stumpy fella (😉) if I remember correctly from back in the day so your arm length will be a limiting factor as the handles are quite long

I could be described as stumpy, yes. I really only use dumbells for laterals, biceps and I do like overhead tricep extensions once in a while. Maybe for the occasional dumbell row.
I may just grab a cheap pair to see how it goes.

I could be described as stumpy, yes. I really only use dumbells for laterals, biceps and I do like overhead tricep extensions once in a while. Maybe for the occasional dumbell row.
I may just grab a cheap pair to see how it goes.
Just fucking w ya man...we trained w Phil around the same time way back when.

I believe they were Cap Olympic dumbell handles. Ebay has them now for ~45. Dont see them in stock anywhere else. My training partner and I put em' through hell and they held up pretty well.

Good luck getting them without getting raped. Adjustable DBs of any type are out of stock every online site I’ve checked. Saw the fancy Nordic track ones on eBay for like $900 lol. The home gym companies made a killing

Good luck getting them without getting raped. Adjustable DBs of any type are out of stock every online site I’ve checked. Saw the fancy Nordic track ones on eBay for like $900 lol. The home gym companies made a killing

Yep, used adjustable DB's are selling locally on Offer Up anywhere from $400-$1200 and people are buying at that price too in a couple of hours. Its fricking insane!!

400 to 1200 dollars a set lol ....900 dollars for those Nordic trac ones lol if someone didn’t think fucking retard fools would pay Those prices we wouldn’t see fit to charge them. But the world is full of desperate retard suckers. Iv got 2 sets of Olympic handles dumbbells I got from goodwill May have paid 10$ a set at most and probably 6 sets of spin lock dumbbell handles for like 2-3$ a set lol and a set I made for the small plates I can load 16, 10lb plates on for up to 170lbers. A buddy just gave me an old golds spin lock set the other day that are really cool with round thin collars that are higher capacity than the standard ones. Sounds like I could make a fortune of generation duh but I’m not into ripping people off and I like em in my garage for all my friends to use when they come over to train. Got enough dumbbells and plates for a small army. Iv been hoarding gym equipment for a long time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear