over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adjusting AI

p-lethal

Registered
so i just got back my e2 numbers and i am sitting at 60.5. I am taking 700mg test per week and tren 350mg per week.

my ai dose right now is 12.5 ED (aromasin) and i read its hard to crash your e2 with aromasin so i'm wondering if u guys think i should bump it to 25 ED or maybe 25 M-W-F-S ?

thoughts?

Well I'd personally run 25mg Aromasin everyday on that dose of test.

But Tren is notoriously known for causing a false high E2 reading so you may be fine where you are...

But Tren is notoriously known for causing a false high E2 reading so you may be fine where you are...

thanks bro

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking about with the tren but all the tren false numbers i've seen on the boards are like in the hundereds!

thanks bro

yeah thats exactly what i was thinking about with the tren but all the tren false numbers i've seen on the boards are like in the hundereds!

Well hopefully your Tren is Tren. But yea I have seen most in the 100s also

Well hopefully your Tren is Tren. But yea I have seen most in the 100s also

i'm confident the tren is the real deal (from VR Supplies) and i'm having crazy sweats, dreams, paranoia, etc.

i just bumped it to 25 so i'll get a new draw in a few weeks and see where i am at.

I agree with GreenTLB6. For me, if you have legit Aromasin, when you bump up your dose, I can see the difference in my body and I always go off how I feel/look.

I agree with GreenTLB6. For me, if you have legit Aromasin, when you bump up your dose, I can see the difference in my body and I always go off how I feel/look.

yep luckily my doc writes me aromasin so i'm good in the "legit" department :D

Are you experiencing any estrogen related side effects? If not I would keep it the same...if yes increase the dose until they diminish or until you exhibit signs of low estrogen.

This is a snippet from another board; I do not take credit for typing this up but a very useful tool I use.

High estrogen sides

Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

Of course YMMV, I got each and everyone of those sides the past few years I have been juicing and I am sure I am forgetting some sides. When you get one side effect it is just an indication use this list to make a full picture. So say you have loss of libido, no zits and dry skin/flaking you know your e2 is low. Say you have loss of libido, acne, uncontrollable aggression, and bloat you know your e2 is too high. Never go by one side only, being bloated only means nothing, having dry skin only means nothing again.

Hope this helps. Treat estrogen like the money in your wallet, one of the most important things to control for us.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner